• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Urban construction diary(Update _ 2011/03/28)

Started by Bill_Chen, October 02, 2010, 10:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Your updates are phenomenal, my friend!!!  Impressive how you perform each of the updates!!!   Amazing work!!!   &apls &apls

Terring7

Brilliant update as always. I really like the variation of the pictures, from urban to rural and back :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

ricardomiranda

Billy fantastic job, keep showing your work here at SC4 Devotion !

Reikhardt

Very impressive photo editing, especially the the 'warped' shots! No hint of Lego buildings in my opinion  ;)

May I suggest using RJ - Disable Bridge Wash? Feel free to tell me where to go, just thought it would add perfection to your stunning photos!

noahclem

Another great update Billy! I'd love to see what you could do with RHW.....   ::)

tankmank

I like all the effects on the last update and the design of the urban area is well thought out

rooker1

You have a fantastic sense of scale and realism.  Your city looks great and it's always a pleasure to spend some time here.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

sim_vern

Bill, I really like the work you've done here.  We have a little thread going on at OCN about  SC4 and used your work to inspire others to pull out their copy of SC4. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to seeing more of it!

canyonjumper

Bill, the quality of your work has always astounded me, and this update was no different! Keep it up!

Your friend,
                                Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

wwecruz

hanyi1992

congratulations from SCCN............haha  I Know you always are the best between us!!!   expecting your new city

nnnnnn

阿迦。fantastic work! hope your new work! &apls &apls

fennudemoxie

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁

SimonIII

weixc812

居然可以输入中文...话说阿老师这帖子好久不更新了  &mmm
期待更新  ;D
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here