• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sardinia Region, Italy

Started by 4arta, April 04, 2012, 05:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Waiting for the train at the station, fantastic! Excellent staging over there. Also, great rural pictures!

Just that very tight train overpass in picture 4.3 that tickles me a bit actually... Is it possible to make a perfect slope for that? Or there isn't enough room?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ladybug

I loved the farm! It's all very good.
Thanks for the link.  :thumbsup:

Huston_N7

Wow. The detail in this is immense :thumbsup: the power-lines really push the realism in the photos, really amazing work!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

noahclem

Spectacular work again!  &apls &apls  The train station re-lot and the rail yard are wonderful and your rural pictures are always beautiful!

4arta

rooker1, Kergelen, jmyers2043, nbvc, ladybug, Republic, noahclem: thanks for attention friend  ;D thankfull if you enjoy  ()stsfd()

art128: this overpass too close with neighbor rail  connected, I think it will stall if the created override rail by rail  :D so I build rail overpass  :)

nas-t: I get from this http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25834-main-railway-station-by-logan123456/

eugenelavery: oh sure, this very2 simple editor. you need photoshop, plugin photoshop "Topaz lens effect" you can get this one from internet, and last photoscape for frame if you like it. I use photoshop CS4.

Photoshop Tutorial: Boost your Photo

ok lets start, we need RAW material from game, this my RAW:

first, edit brightness and contrass: Image--> adjustments--> Brightness/Contrast

to get sunburn effect I usually set brightness 81 and contrast 36

now, for boost color you need edit hue/saturation: Image--> adjustments--> Hue/ Saturation

Set Saturation +15 or you can set this according to your own

Finish  :) now, lets make effect vignette and frame

Vignette
for vignette effect we need plugin photoshop "Topaz Lens Effect" if you finish download this plugin and install, you can see the plugin at tab filter.
Filter--> Topaz Labs --> Topaz Lenz Effects

look image with over blur, set bokeh: ---> bokeh adjustment

set Blur ammount: 0.14
set Focus width: 0.86

or up to you depends vignette wide do you want

this result

Frame
if you like frame, we need software Photoscape: Photoscape --> Editor --> frame
I use frame fold 02 lanscape

tadaaa....  &hlp
Final Result for Upload  :D

Feel Italy, Enjoy Mediterranean beach and burn your skin   ::)

mave94

Interesting tutorial. Thank you for sharing. ;)

Ol.S / Benoit

Last update was fantastic ! :)
4.6 is my favorite, I love the scene.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

rooker1

Very interesting tutorial. 
A Karma point for you, thank you for sharing and putting this tutorial together.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

eugenelavery

Thanks so much for the tutorial.  I use GIMP myself, but this tutorial was still very useful as there is a lot of cross over between GIMP and Photoshop.

4arta

MrMAvE94:  :) your welcome..
Ol.S / Benoit: thanks Benoit
rooker1: oow thanks so much robin  ()stsfd()
eugenelavery:  ;D

Welcome Back to Cagliari

Enjoy Walk in the village, now.. wellcome back to City...
but before that let's enjoy this souvenir from the Village  :D

Sardinia's capital Cagliari, easy to reach and well worth a leisurely visit, is a city that offers a bewitching blend of modern urbanity and medieval mystery. You come around a corner and suddenly find yourself in a street so narrow that hardly any light reaches it; and only a sliver of blue sky reminds you that the light source is the intense sun of the Mediterranean. Towering high over Cagliari is the museum citadel, worth spending time in not only for the magnificent artifacts of ancient cultures housed in it, but also because of its subtropical gardens with their inspiring panoramas of lagoons and salt water lakes. What should also not be missed is Cagliari's fish market, Mercato di San Benedetto, whose medley of sights and sounds is truly unforgettable.

Cagliari

Night View

*Bonus  :P

To Be Continued...
Next Update.. playing on the beach  "$Deal"$

jmyers2043

Those pictures really pop. Some almost look real. I enjoyed looking at them.

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

rooker1

Wow!  Those are some top notch pictures.
Your city is very well put together and looks very realistic. 
Thanks for sharing.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

ladybug

wooow rural scenes are really fantastic!  :o The city seems very wooded. Waiting for more ...  ()stsfd()

RickD

Stunning pictures. Really great.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

noahclem

Wow, beautiful update again  &apls &apls  You're really doing a fantastic job with this MD. What struck me the most this time is how nice those canals look in your city--I think the photoshopping helps them a lot. I've been working really hard on canals made with game water and when I see these beautiful scenes it makes me wonder why I'm doing things the hard way  ;D

Speaking of photoshopping, nice work on the tutorial  :thumbsup:

Finally, are you using a road tree mod to get those nice CP2009 trees next to your roads or did you LOT that?

Keep it up  :thumbsup:

carlfatal

I´m not that busy in SC4 currently, too much other stuff, but what i have seen here is again outstanding work. So i only want to say: i love it, wonderful rural pictures, and a nice light effect, and a wonderful arranged town. Especially i like the picture where the canal ends in front of the high wall. Perfect!  &apls
Greetz, Carl

benedict

Great update - the mill on the water is absolutely stunning.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

AhmadAzunai

what a great and realistic MD,
i love the canal...please share it maybe :)

just click it if you wanna visit my place :)

4arta

jmyers2043, rooker1, ladybug, RickD, carlfatal, benedict: thanks so much if you like it  ;D  ;D and thank for visit  :P

noahclem: actually,, I dont use photoshop to edit this canal. This canal does have very2 realistic texture,, *credit for uploader   $%Grinno$% yup, your right i use cp2009a road mod  :D

AhmadAzunai: this link in LEX http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2373 .. if you want another addon for this canal search by creator, uploader name callagrafx

Playing on the beach

Poetto beach is a 10 minute bus ride for Cagliari, great to get out of the town, catch the bus at the bus station 1 euro for the ride.The beach is sandy and shallow perfect for small children. It is just 5 Km from the centre of Cagliari and stretches along about 11 Km of sandy coastline. This fine, white sandy beach attracts thousands of locals, as well as tourists, all year round, and the many kiosks, bars and bathing establishments offer a wide range of services and comforts.

The beach has cafes, public toilets (swot ones) and lots of sun beds and umbrellas, organised by different people. The cost is 8 euros for 2 sunbeds per day, 11 euros for 2 beds and umbrella, but you have to be early to get these.

8.1 summer

8.1 fall

Behind the long beach there are supermarkets; there is a large one near the white Lido building which has fruit, sandwiches and drinks at a reasonable price as the bars are expensive.

art128

This is one excellent beach that you made there. Everything is fine from the lighthouse to the city along the beach side.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog