• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kingdom of Movia and the Crown Dependency of Savoy // Nov 7, 2008 - Teaser

Started by CarmineHilton, April 25, 2008, 12:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 2!

Fantastic work on that suburb at that nice canal!

And looking forward to the fashion week!

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Pat

Carmine loved the last update!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

warszawa

The homes, trees, canals and roads all stand out in that mosaic of Suburbia. This is an awesome MD and I can't wait to see more update soon to come :thumbsup:.

Alex
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

paroch

I like your suburb on the banks of the canal - very good indeed.

CarmineHilton

Hi everyone! Time for a new (small) update ;) It's not some fancy suburb or skyscraper-city but a newspaper.
I wanted to post it since it's a really interesting of Times Magazine, a magazine that recently became Movia's nr°1! (yeah, it defeated Movia News!)...

So here it is, enjoy ;):

Fatsuhono: Thank you. I really like this layout as well! Took me some time to make it but I'm very happy with the result and it pleases me that you are too! =)
bighead99: Any scores on the building or pictures? =P Or do I score too well on those? (>> 20/10 xD) haha! Thx for commenting ;)
M4346: Thanks -M-! I'm glad that I can be a source of inspiration to you... And I'll sure not drop this CJ, NEVER! =P Btw... Why don't we talk anymore on MSN?
bat: I'm glad you like the suburb near the canal. And keep your eyes open, 'cause that Fashion week will come really soon!!
Simpson: Thx, Simpson! Hope to see you again ;)
Pat: Only the last one? =P héhé...
warszawa: I'm happy about the fact that you like it. I hope you like the newspaper too!
paroch: Thank you.. I wanted to show something different like a normal suburb and it seems that it worked pretty well ;)

I know it's not much, but I can't show you more since Update 17 is a ST-special which will be posted soon! :)
See you soon for more pure sexiness of THE MOVIAN EMPIRE!! héhé xD

bat

That TimesMagazine is looking very nice, CarmineHilton! Great work on that! :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Hello, CarmineHilton!

Sorry that it's taken so long for me to comment here, but I'm here now, and I must say that I'm quite impressed, my friend! Your work is extraordinary!

I will be looking forward to following along with your future updates!

Dustin

rhythmandjays

I really like the newspaper concept and incorporating RL events in your MD... very creative  &apls &apls &apls

BTW, you have a great MD here

CarmineHilton

Hii Peepz! Welcome back to the Movian Empire..
Today, I have a VERY SEXY update ready for you xD
It's HOT, it's CLASSY, it's FABULOUS, it's EXPENSIVE............ It's ÉPINAY FASHION WEEK  8)

» The scene of Épinay Fashion Week at Avenue de Genleau (or also known as La Mode Street).
   Big advertisements were put up by many designer labels to promote their clothing lines.. Seems like Gucci paid A LOT! =P

Now, let's move on with the shows. All held in the beautiful Fashion Museum (Musée de la Mode):

» Of course this were not all the shows. But personally I found there the "crème de la crème"!!
   Hope you like them too! =)

bat: Thank you, I'm glad you like the magazine ;)
thundercrack83: Héhé, thx a lot! And don't bother about not commenting before... I forgive you xD
rhythmandjays: Also thanks to you!! It's good to hear that you all like it :)

Wheeeeeeew.. That sure was a big update =P Hope you all like it!!
See you again soon for something new ;) Carmine.

paroch

Hi Carmine,

The avenue looks fabulous and the Prada building is a very nice touch indeed. 

And Fashion Week is a nice idea for an MD - certainly original.

rhythmandjays

I really enjoyed ÉPINAY FASHION WEEK

the lights, the glamour, the models...it was all there!  :thumbsup:

the picture of the avenue - fantastic

the picture of the avenue with your modeling/photoshop touch -- more fantastic

I like this unique approach to a MD. Maybe next time, I can get a front seat to the next fashion show!  :P

thundercrack83

Wow! Wonderful work, my friend!

Fashion week looks extraordinary! Keep up the good work!

Dustin

Yoman

The avenue looks nice and good PSing, but those models look like they are going to kill themselves when they get backstage  &mmm

thundercrack83

dedgren

The first thousand page views here at SC4D are the hardest, Carmine- it's all a big coast from here.

Seriously, it's great to see TME achieve "of special interest" status so quickly.  I know you have lots of loyal fans (me included) who have followed this over at Simtropolis- it is really great of you to share with us over here.  As a kindred spirit with respect to incorporation of ancillary content, I've, uh... researched your work quite a few times in the past (especially when I feel my own stock of new ideas running dry).  You are doing first-class stuff here, and it's always very easy on the eyes.

Congratulations, and best of luck this month.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

Congrats on your first OSITM-award! And the update looks wonderful! Looking forward to more in this month...

rooker1

Congrats, CarmineHilton!
It great to see your MD doing so well and achieving OSITM status so quickly.
I look forward to seeing how special you can make this month for us.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

kimcar

&apls &apls Congrat sfor the OSITM .it`s great to discover a great MD with a lot of great mosaic  :thumbsup: Very well done

paroch

I echo the congratulations on the OSITM award for Movian Empire.

Enjoy your time here, I know from experience that if you put in a bit of extra work this month you will pick up plenty more visitors and hopefully regular followers.