• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Noro Cooperative

Started by noahclem, January 30, 2013, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of airport should NORO's new one be?

Passenger only
Passenger & military
passenger & general aviation (private & charter aircraft)
Passenger, military & general aviation

rooker1

Now that's nice!  What a piece of work!

Robin &apls &hlp :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Jmouse

Absolutely superb modeling - a work of art.

vortext

Very good model, seems familiar though. .  ::)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

rooker1

This month NORO Cooperative will be in OSITM. I hope you enjoy and find NORO as much fun as we have making it.

Congrats from The SC4D Staff! :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

metarvo

Congratulations on OSITM, Team NORO!  You certainly deserve it.  :thumbsup:  I look forward to seeing what the month brings.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Kergelen

Congrats NORO! &apls

looking forward to this exiting month.

Links to SC4 websites

art128

Congrats the NORO team ! ;)

Now let's see what you have in store! :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

Congratulations NORO!
I wish you a lot of fun (and myself too!) and a lot of attention.

Frank

Gugu3

noahclem

Hello and welcome to the NORO Cooperative OSITM!

We hope to fill the month of May with a lot of interesting and engaging content from our little corner of the SC4 world. Many things are planned, though I'll save a bit of suspense by not outlining where we plan to go just yet. For today I'd like to showcase the first real fruits of my efforts in tile Iu--to be henceforth known as Tomah.

There's nothing that makes a city feel more real than top-notch bats, textures, and automata in beautiful HD

Tomah Central Train Station

Speaking of HD....

Tomah features some interesting highways

And there's lots more interesting transit besides that--especially if you count "Maxis water" canals as transit  ;D

Thanks, and we very much hope you enjoy the month here  /&HiPP/%

MandelSoft

Nice update! We finally see some urban development in NORO! I do spot some of my roadgeek stuff in good use there ;)

Hah, more than you know Maarten! I hope you know how much your work has helped to make this one :)

-Noah
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Swordmaster

Tee-hee, where did that one come from? Awesome!

Cheers
Willy

Uh, well of course it came from you in part. Glad you liked it!

-Noah

Gugu3

Noah as always there's just one thing i can say...AMAZING!!!! &apls

Guglielmo, as always I am very sincerely grateful :)

-Noah

Jmouse

Noah, this goes beyond awesome. The first photo is so far ahead of any in-game photo I've ever seen that second best can't even see the cloud of dust. I continue to be amazed at the things gifted players can do with this 10-year-old game. And then there's what I have come to know as your "signature tree placement" and your delightful use of bridges.

Nice little green and yellow locomotive you have there, too... ;)

Of all the nice things you've said....  Well, I guess this could be the nicest. My sincerest gratitude for your interest, contribution, and love toward the noro project Joan. I'll consider myself blessed :)

-Noah

Gringamuyloca

Wow!  ()stsfd()
I finally found some free moments to be able to time to enjoy the 10 pages you share.
&apls x10
It is amazing the way this co-operative presents the game.
Each photo draws me in, wanting moar!  :thumbsup:

A well deserved OSITM... tho I'm sure you had everyone's interest from page one!

Looking forward to what's next... 

What an amazing surprise to hear from you Tamara! I'm very glad you've enjoyed our work here and I hope you've found a bit more time for SC4D--you've been missed :)

-Noah

Tamara

APSMS

Not sure how you did the rail and highway bridges, but the pics look great. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us this month.

Well neither are technically "bridges"--I lowered the sea level and made them as viaducts, then changed the water level back and took a picture ;)  Let me know if you'd like more information on how to do that.

-Noah
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

spot

Quote from: APSMS on May 07, 2013, 05:10:51 PM
Not sure how you did the rail and highway bridges, but the pics look great. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us this month.

Well neither are technically "bridges"--I lowered the sea level and made them as viaducts, then changed the water level back and took a picture ;)  Let me know if you'd like more information on how to do that.

-Noah

Last time I tried that, after I normalized the water level, the new "bridges" had their paths missing. Does the new NAM allows such trickery?

I think you just need to use a different way of removing the water--I've made tutorials on it but I'll do a new one shortly about how I made this junction. Awesome work on your own intersections btw  :)

-Noah

metarvo

That's a sweet RHW bridge you've got there.  I haven't attempted to build one of those yet, but seeing it here makes me want to give it a try.  Those HD train skins are looking really nice, too.  Good work!

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

nbvc

Fantastic railstation and train-highway bridge. &apls

Thanks! Glad you liked it  ;)

-Noah

jmdude1

Quote from: APSMS on May 07, 2013, 05:10:51 PM

-Noah

it looks so creative, I know I would appreciate some more info on how you did this. its very well done.