• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

Great work again!

Caught something here - the automata on the RHW, are they the VIP cars plopped? Because they seem a lot bigger than the cars on the streets. This gave me an idea for later, very nice.

Here's another thing: could you link to the HD images off-site? That way you can reduce the compression a bit, because I seem to notice it. Plus, that way it's also easier to view the images in a separate tab. I do love them, so keep making these!

Cheers
Willy

art128

Quote from: Swordmaster on January 21, 2013, 03:51:02 AM
Here's another thing: could you link to the HD images off-site? That way you can reduce the compression a bit, because I seem to notice it. Plus, that way it's also easier to view the images in a separate tab. I do love them, so keep making these!

Done!  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Great update Arthur  &apls  I love the details and the HD pictures  :thumbsup:

art128

Thanks for the comment guys!

As today the new Euromast is out, it is time to update the observation deck on the Hakodate mount.

Hope you liked it..... ;)

-Arthur

Props & Texture Catalog

Serkanner

rooker1

Great pics Arthur.  Especially the first one....love the bridge and winding road.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

gn_leugim

Dantes

*wuuuh* Good working with LE *___* Good work Otouto-chan :3
I like the mountain peak. The small bridge is a bit exaggerated, the directions would be even easier to build, but it certainly attracts more tourists.  :P I like the little radio station on the edge. You have created the Felse beautiful.  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

Ugh, I hate people who always want to show off they're the first to use something.

Says the guy who does the same ;D

Good work buddy!

Cheers
Willy

solsystem

The observation deck with the Euromast looks amazing!  &apls &apls Beautiful landscape design.

noahclem

Excellent work with the new tower Arthur  &apls  I love how the second pic showcases its HD details  :thumbsup:

sunv123

The observation deck looks great, Arthur! Love the landscaping on the mountain!
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

ecoba

Truly amazing, Arthur! The detail and the high quality of your pictures are, as always, simply astonishing!  :)

Ethan

tb7

Nice setup and very good handling of the rock/green transition!  :thumbsup:

art128

Hello!

Thank you guys for the comments!

Dantes - Thank you Onii-chan! :3 Unfortunately the bridge had to be used, the road was going through a small ravine... And I had no way to go around it in-game..  &mmm

Okay! Today I've got for you some (semi) HD pictures from Hakodate! [720p] (Sorry, i couldn't find a proper name for the update  ()sad() )

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

Props & Texture Catalog

gn_leugim

you could have name it "some random awesome shots" :D

Huston_N7

Ha, totally second that title!

Saw this on Simtropolis. I was gob-smacked by all the detailing! And the clarity of every image is just nothing short of amazing.

:thumbsup:
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

RickD

Very nice pictures.  :thumbsup: I would like to download the skyscraper in the last picture. Do you know where it is available?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

Quote from: RickD on January 30, 2013, 07:51:55 AM
Very nice pictures.  :thumbsup: I would like to download the skyscraper in the last picture. Do you know where it is available?

of course, Here is it ;)

Props & Texture Catalog