• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Railroad crossings and other traffic props

Started by jondor, May 31, 2011, 02:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

Quote from: Indiana Joe on August 02, 2014, 12:19:00 PM
Quote from: TJ1 on July 29, 2014, 04:42:13 PM
Hey Jondor is this project still alive?

What a can of worms you went and opened up
Ask a simple question...

Quote from: APSMS on August 02, 2014, 11:37:04 AM
Darn it, Matt! You weren't supposed to confirm my suspicions!
How do you know I didn't just make all that stuff up too? Besides, picking up on those names earlier as well as you did means you do know something about the show. Going to be baiting your friends into thinking you're a brony too now?

j-dub

3stooges? oh no, more like threeb... b... bro, sorry couldn't help it, ANYWAY... if someone were to track your's truly to that other site or other place, whatever it is, maybe than they'll look back into this project, I just am not clear where that is and where they are. Real life and technical has set me back from sc4 myself though. They should of put moddable deluxe on other devices not just plain locked down vanilla sc4.

TJ1

APSMS

Quote from: threestooges on August 02, 2014, 12:38:39 PM
How do you know I didn't just make all that stuff up too? Besides, picking up on those names earlier as well as you did means you do know something about the show. Going to be baiting your friends into thinking you're a brony too now?
I don't bait like that. The internet doesn't let you read emotions in words, so the only time I tease is when it's obvious, like leaving a  $%Grinno$% next to my accusation earlier. I knew a guy at my school that would troll so much in real life (with outrageous stories) that when he gave unlikely but still possible stories no one believed him, even if we wanted to. Internet trolls are a million times worse, cause you can't see their faces so, no, I'm not baiting anyone.

As for your other comment...I remember way too much stuff about everything that has nothing to do with anything. A long time ago I said I'd give the bronies a fighting chance and watched the first four episodes or so. I gave up...I could hardly sit through the episodes that I did watch (but like I said, Wikipedia is my friend). But unfortunately I have a hard time forgetting stuff that's useless and always forget the stuff that's relevant. It might explain why I have so many Guinness Books (pre-1999) and Almanacs and so few useful textbooks.

And TJ1...you just might deserve a K-point for the hilarity that's ensued; :D I'm not sure I'm willing to ask anyone about it, though. ::)
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Tarkus

Quote from: APSMS on August 03, 2014, 05:12:10 PM
And TJ1...you just might deserve a K-point for the hilarity that's ensued; :D I'm not sure I'm willing to ask anyone about it, though. ::)

Consider it done. :D

-Alex

peperodriguez2710

Hi, I know it's been a long time since the last reply, but I'm not sure about starting a new thread for this.
The problem is, I recently installed this awesome mod, but I can't manage to change the ugly maxis barriers with the HD ones, though I selected that option in the installer. Because of that, I've reinstalled it several times selecting or deselecting some more options, like the catenary mod one, though nothing happened. I have one catenary mod installed, but it should be compatible. What's happening!?
Since Jondor it's no longer active, my only hope is that someone else can help me with this.

Thanks, and sorry for bumping the thread.

PD: If it's better to make a new thread or move this somewhere, feel free to do it or notice me.

mgb204

For the most part there shouldn't be any compatibility issues with this mod. If you are not seeing any new barriers, you may need to make sure it's loading after the z___NAM folder though. That means it must be a folder prefixed z____ (4 underscores) to work.