• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us YOUR custom lots......

Started by jayo, November 13, 2007, 10:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayo

I'm back

tcx

The parking at the end of the street looks great!!

The trees are available for download??

Toichus Maximus

I have a preemptive feeling that this thread is going to precipitate alot of "release for download" requests!

Seriously, though, those look excellent! &apls

Masochist

Oh, please send that first picture to the contest!
(Under Construction)

TheTeaCat

Wonderful stuff Jayo

But I have a question for you. How do the cars at the back get out of the parking bay? Surely they would drive in and reverse out yes? then wouldn't the front of the cars point the other way? just an observation and my pickiness ::)

Wikked pics and LE'ing  &apls. Nice photoshopping too :thumbsup:

All in all a great start to a new show us thread &apls

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

hogs29

Very nice jayo!

Here's mine:
This is actually 6 or 7 custom lots that I modified to create a waterfront baseball stadium/park complex.
Stadium is Arbordale Stadium by scba, and the waterfront lots are Peg's awesome set of original OWW lots. All customized of coarse ;D
T.J.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Shadow Assassin

Nice work, but it feels just a bit empty... Maybe it needs people.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

bat

Fantastic lots there, @ both! Wonderful work!

Pat

some sweet looking lots Jayo and Tj....

Tj the only thing i would suggest is that on your parking lot is to add corners and straight peices to make it flow more like a parking lot... Just a thought though

Jayo I agree with Maso that the first pic should really be in the comp...

Ok anyone else gonna show some lots of lots lol errr i know bad pun - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

hogs29

Thanks Pat. I'll have to work on that.

Turning on the cars and sims for the photo would probably help too  &ops
T.J.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Heblem

well here I go:

As you can see the avenuea, plaza, homes, stadium, gas station, school, etc i've made those lots, and some are BATs exclusive for my MD...
I have many many more custom lots an my MD Canatlán, this MD is 90% lots made by me

Pat

OMG hab that is wonderful... Tj this is what i meant about the parking lot thought  ;)

Day___________________

Nite___________________

btw yes that is what im working on for my next parking lot in my parking lot series of 4 lots  ;)
also is a special teaser of a lot Im remastering ATM....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jayo

Mosaic

Pics

I'm back

bat

Nice pictures of your lots there, @ all! Wonderful work! :thumbsup:

Pat

Jayo WOW talk about stunning countryside there  :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls

jmdude1

here are some lots i have edited for myself. thanks to everyone who have created some great props.  comments or suggestions are always welcome.

in this first pic i edited an old japanese waterfront lot to create a port for some passengers and freight. i created the large warehouse lot on the left (trailers appear and disappear so there arent many showing at this time) and made pegs barges into 'floating' lots. another small thing i did was remove the wake effect from the japanese ship on the left.

in this pic, i created a bunch of warehouse lots and containers stacks. in the bottom right, i created an entrance to the main shipping container docks for trucks to pass through. i saw this type of building on google earth and tried to recreate it, i dont know what its use is in real life though. the warehouse in the 1st pic without trailers is also here in the bottom left but with more trailers showing, the roof is different cause the building is a prop family. another version is the orange warehouse at top center.

Pat

JmDuDe1: OMG that is some massive relotting skills there WOW!!!  I love the bottom pic the best

bat

These are looking really great there, jmdude1! :thumbsup:

jayo

Thats some brilliant lotting there  ;D
I'm back

tag_one

massive lotting work jmdude1! In which proppack are those containers you showed in the last pic? I'm searching for them for quite a long time but couldn't find them. Thanks in advance. :)