• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your best Terraforming!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 11:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Welcome to page 3

Ok SC4 reinstalled and updated etc.

Forgot how long it took to install.Took many cups tea  ::)

Anyway since losing everything I thought I would start a new region from scratch. So to speak.

Here's a taster.

No modds used at the mo and much work to be done.
Comments welcome.

Shall i continue or redownload a map i like to build on?

I'm off to put kettle on, let me know eh?

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Alfred.Jones

Fantastic work TheTeaCat. That is some very beautiful terraforming, great work

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

Hi TTC,

I can see several hours of work behind these pics. The overall region looks pretty nice. A river/lake/sea gives always lots of terrraforming posibilities  ;)

My only suggestion: You can use SC4 Terraformer for easy regional terraforming, without having to reconzilie edges, and enter and exit in each city you want to terraform.
After you have created your region main layout with SC4Terraformer, you can finish the "details" using the game god mode tools. It will save you lots of time, and you can forget the problems when trying to manually join two city tiles which share a mountain (for instance).

I hope this helps  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

wow beautifull work teacat very nice terraforming

bat

Masochist

Nice region, TheTeaCat!  I really like those hills around the water, and that valley in the corner surrounded by mountains, and those pocket lakes framing that mountain really gives the map a really interesting face!  I hope you do keep going with it, I'd love to what this looks like when it's totally done.  :thumbsup:
(Under Construction)

TheTeaCat

Thank you all for all you comments.

I have decided to continue to terraform the area but i have already started building on some of the tiles.

I like to play and its not long before the building bug takes over then back to terraforming then building etc. So this too has to be taken into account.

Re: The SC4 terraformer is a tool that i haven't really mastered yet but is something i will be looking into. I know the basics of it but its just mastering it. I realise that I am many years behind in the tools that have been produced for simcity, but just wait till I sit down and really start to give them a go.

Oh is that the kettle boiling?

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

TheTeaCat

Hello all once again.

A quick update on the region I am working on at the mo. Added some trees a bit of terraforming not much water and rock mod etc in other words dressed it up a bit. Still lots more to do but it looks nicer now on load up.

a few close ups of some parts of the region

Should this be called Claw bay or Pinchers Points?

Its up to you folks let me know please
thank you

By the way, Refreshments to your right, and thanks for viewing                                        TEA

jacqulina

hi my friend first off thats a fantastic job at terraforming and second off i think pinchers point

Alfred.Jones

This is looks great TheTeaCat, keep us updated!

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

Jacqulina, Alfred
thank you :thumbsup:

Claw Bay: 0               Pinchers Point:1

Please your votes are needed thank you

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

Great region! and I would called it Pinchers Point, too!

jacqulina

hi there this is part of a region view of the region i am terraforming as you will see my paradise falls tile which i might add i am still doing terraforming as i build on it,but i have as you can see started to terraform another tile which is by no means finished i am terraforming this one as and when i have the time this is how far i have got with my region so far it takes me a long time to get it to look how i like it.

i hope you like

Alfred.Jones

Awesome terraforming Jackie, keep it up :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

Nice work so far Jacky, it almost looks like you have bridges connecting different city tiles....but only "almost"  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

thanks guys yes allmost with the join lol but not yet still lots to do in paradise falls

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

Lovely once again or should i say as always :thumbsup:

cant wait to see some details but I'll be patient ::)

Rayden

This is some of my regions

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge