• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

We're Back!

Started by Tarkus, June 07, 2016, 01:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Welcome back to SC4 Devotion! After a two-week battle with the server and the databases, jeronij has prevailed--many, many thanks to him for his valiant efforts in getting this place back up and running.  %BUd%  Thank you to everyone for your patience and well-wishes during our extended downtime.

We are aware that there are still a few things that will require adjusting.  There are still a few parts of the site that are inoperable at the moment, including the Wiki, and some special characters are not rendering properly.  Please note that the databases we are on with both the forum and the LEX date to May 19th, so any posts made or files uploaded after that date are not here.  We thank you for your continued patience and support while the last teething issues are sorted.

-Alex

b22rian

Many thanks to jeronij for all the time invested in this ,
and also to you Alex, for doing a great job in keeping the rest of us updated during these past 2 weeks.. :thumbsup:

compdude787

Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

gn_leugim

Mikey Knox

I guess my Subscription was put to good use? ;D

Thx Jeronij

romualdillo

Finally!! Thank you all for your hard work!!  &apls

Jack_wilds

WELL DONE Everyone...  &apls &apls &apls

Jeronij of particular notice...  :bnn: :bnn:   :thumbsup:

U were really missed  :crytissue:

but now U R back...  :satisfied:   :popcorn:

evarburg

InvisiChem

My DNS Servers finally updated. Back as well. :)  Great to it all back again.
Everyone has something to offer, most do not possess the courage to offer it.

JoeST

Woop!!!!!

If I can help at all with the wiki I'm always available
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

markussaage

Good to have you back!!!  &apls &apls &apls

Silur

Thank You very much! &apls

Mandarin(a)

Thank you for maintaining this great site!  :thumbsup:

kbieniu7

I noticed, that in posts, there are "bushes" instead of special characters, e.g. polish or german letters. Is it a part of few things that will require adjusting, or they are gone?

And of course, great thanks for everybody who's giving his time to keep the site alive!

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

belfastsocrates

YAY! We're back

Lots of kudos to all those involved with the move. Great to have the site back
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

jeronij

Hello all and thanks for your support and understanding ??

Just wanted to let everybody know that the wiki and codification issues have been reported and I hope it wont take too much for Hostgator to adjust it. :satisfied:

I also want to apologize to all the Sc4Devotion members for the lack of previous notification about the change, but sometime RL eats all your time???  ::) $%Grinno$% :-[

We'll be 100% back online in no time  :thumbsup: ;)

Best regards to all,
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

NCGAIO

What else can be said ...  &apls &apls &apls

Only express a great admiration for the unusual effort to keep the site running and the sincere desire that all people that can effectively contribute to their maintenance to join this effort

Alan_Waters

Many thanks to jeronij for all the time invested in this!  &apls :thumbsup: &apls

Simmer2

Thank you for keeping our beloved SC4 cyber home going!!! &apls &apls
________________________________________________________________________________

carlfatal

Nice to have my most important site back! Thanks to all involved, especially Jeronij!  &apls