• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serkanner

After hours of thinking and re-thinking, analyzing, contemplating, and all kinds of other English words of which I don't know the meaning ... I vote for Lee ...

its  ... 8 - 8

D66

both pictures are lovely but my vote is for Cal's painting...

RippleJet

Despite the gridlines, but partly because of the frame, I'll vote for Rembrandt callagrfx :thumbsup:

Masochist

OHHHH!  And it has finally been decided!

In what I think has been the most exciting challenge so far, Callagrafx barely pulls ahead at the end to win 10/8!

Gotta give it to both pictures, though...they're both amazing!  &apls &apls &apls  That's totally what this is all about!  Just take a moment to pause and look back at that one... ()stsfd()

Okay!  Anyone wanna challenge Callagrafx's gold-rimmed beauty?
(Under Construction)

BarbyW

I shall challenge with a simple picture of one of the most beautiful BATs ever made so far. It needs no fancy effects to show off the Duke Chapel by Caliban.

Quote from: callagrafx on April 06, 2007, 01:24:38 AM

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

oldrogue

Oh yeah.....ummmmmgooooooood....

Barby gets my vote......beautiful picture of a beautiful subject

Sorry Cal....
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Krio

I also vote barbyw's chapel picture. Simple is beautiful.

Frankie

I'm also going with Barbyw on this one. That church is quite amazing.

mattb325

Sorry Lee, your image is amazing - despite the gridlines -  :D but Barby gets my vote. The image reminds me of a commemorative plate (and yes the chapel is truly beautiful)

Bobbo

Sorry Lee, I love your painting - but I really love the chapel, it's beautiful - Barby has my vote ;)

thundercrack83

I'll get on the wagon--One vote for barbyw!

threestooges

Voting for Barby: elegant in its simplicity.

(sorry Cal, it's nice but, as always seems to be the case with me, the grid lines hold it back a bit.

callagrafx

Don't apologise...If I could vote i'd vote for hers too...

7/0 to Barby so far
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

dedgren

Cal!

That's my vote, and I'm stickin' with it- I really do like the pic, Rock Monsters notwithstanding.

Ms. barby 7/Cal 1

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bwatterud

Sorry cal, I guess the grid lines did it this time.  I'm voting for Barby, simple but nice.  8-1, barby leading. 

vab423

Like Oldrogue, I feel the gridlines in Lee's picture only add value to it.  If I hung pictures in my house, this definitely would have the spot of honor.  My vote is for Lee.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

Masochist

Hmmm...I'm going on with Callagrafx's pic this time.  That gold frame grows on you... ;)

8/3 barbyw
(Under Construction)

JBSimio

Quote from: callagrafx on April 06, 2007, 01:24:38 AM
¨Morning Mist over Babblecombe Ford¨

versus...

Quote from: barbyw on April 06, 2007, 02:37:02 PM
Duke Chapel by Caliban.

Man... this just keeps getting tougher and tougher!  I love Cal's picture and effects a lot... but I agree that Duke Chapel is still one of the best models ever.  I have to go with Barby on this one.

9/3 in favor of "Duke Chapel"

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

jen_p

Lee's pic is really nice, but Barby's pic is flawless, so I vote for hers, which makes it 10/3 and Barby the winner!

And I challenge with this:

My MD: Jen's random cities...  ...Also, check out my creations on the LEX...

Colyn

Well congratulations to Barby and the Duke ...  &apls

Nice collection Jen but this is a photo contest an Barby did a little bit extra so my vote goes for Barby.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play