• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lars' MD - Featuring the Zollernmark - First 2009 Update

Started by praiodan, February 09, 2007, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarmineHilton

OMG! So many BAT's I've never even seen before :o
Fantastic job, praiodan!! So glad to have you in the SCJU!!

btw, I advise you to run for Full Membership sometime soon ;)

xo Carmine

vester

For some reason or another, that reminds me of Berlin......

Love it and the way you have builded the city up around the axis.

Badsim

I love your style since .... a very long time and that's a pleasure to have you back . Some old stuff like base textures (I'm assuming that's a choice ... )or parked cars but this last mosaic is  :o ... breathtaking .

&apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

That's a fantastic mosaic there! Great work! :thumbsup:

art128

wonderful mosaic my friend , very great work on it  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Emperor Stormont

OMG!!!

Those new BAT's are absolutely stunning, I would die to have them grace Atlantis. Are they private creations??

As Carmine say, you so should consider Full Membership, such a fantastic asset to the union in many many ways :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

praiodan

Thanks everyone for your comment!  :)

@ Carmine
Aw, well, not so sure about full membership, cause I don't think I'm familiar enough with quite a lot of things still.  ::) ;)

@ vester
;D (have a look beneath  :) )

@ Badsim
Wow... what a comment from one of the best MD'ers ever - I feel most honoured. Yeah, I'm quite a fan of rather those rather bright base textures, they just fit those brightly textured buildings  :)

@ bat, art128
Thanks for dropping by  :)

@ Emperor Stormont
Aye, they're (semi) private creations. I asked yoder7652 for some of his Osturland buildings models and I'm sooo really thankful that he send me some for me to retexture and match them to my needs. Yet, I've also made use of swi21's Zappeion Megaron model. Besides, I stuck together some pieces of my Oslo Slottet to create those twin buildings infront of the palace... This ensemble btw is inspired by Schloss Charlottenburg and its surroundings, where you find twin buildings, known as the Schlüter buildings, in front of the palace as well. :)

For the Full Membership... see my reply to Carmine  ;)

dsrwhat316

This is the kind of building style I like; European with a mix of American touches. The avenue promenade in the mosaic is definitely European, whereas the highways and some of the buildings are American. It's also nice to see someone who works with diagonals, rather than against it (i.e. the buildings and the lots to hide jagged edges). I watch here for more  :thumbsup:!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

CabraBuitre

Simply amazing... I'm jealous that you have access to such great creations...  (i.e. that you make so many yourself!!)  Keep up the great work, and I'd love to see some other angles of these same pics!!

Check out Abelfarei!

Sciurus

It's very good my friend!
Congratulations! &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Emperor Stormont

How fabulous.

I know Yoder is also working on some new material and thought that might be some of it, How very jealous I am  lol  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Pat

hey Lar's I am sooo very sorry I've been slacking here in not checking you out lately.... I feel so bad on that I've missed a lot of goodies coming out of here and you have been doing some wonderful stuff!!! Auguststadt Mosaic is just sooo very impressive I cant even begin to descridbe it at all!!! Till the next time!!!

pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threeswept

I remember coming across your MD many moons ago...don't know why I lost track of it, but I did. And, I'm so glad that I've stumbled upon it again and re-read through the pages. The story is definitely a great addition and makes for a wonderful place to visit!

thundercrack83

WOW!

Your mosaic is absolutely incredible, Lars! So much detail--I don't even know where to begin!

Extraordinary stuff, my friend! Extraordinary!

Can't wait to see more!

Dustin

Yoman

More excellent work, excellent idea to combine that HSR Glass train shed with Hiroshima Station. The grand boulevard looks excellent also, I like the choice of base textures for the lots. Would close ups be possible?

projectadam

Lars,

I just got caught up on your MD and must say excellent work. The park picture that jeronij highlighted on page 3 was excellent. You also have done a great job in your building style by building a balance between parks, transportation, and structures that everything is very interesting and unique. Keep up the good work and I will keep looking at it.

&apls
    &apls             &apls
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

metarvo

Somehow, this one escaped me, and I'm sorry that it did.  You have put together a marvelous European MD.  The diagonal buildings are almost to die for.  I say "almost," because I couldn't read this MD anymore if I died. $%Grinno$%  Nice work, Lars. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

Well, I think I'm the first to congrats you, so Congratulation for putting this awesome MD in the OSITM my friend  &apls
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Fabian93

Congratulations to you Praiodan... you definatley deserved this award for your awesome MD  &apls
Keep up the good work

Fabian

paroch

Hey it's my first visit to your MD (there are only so many SC4D hours in a week ;) ) and I have to say I've been missing out.  Some great pictures, and nice storylines - congrats on such a great MD and also on being awarded OSITM status for December. 

I'll be sure to pop back again.

Paul