• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

***The hut and the bridge***

Started by XoX, January 01, 2009, 01:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XoX

Kortplaats, CBD.

C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

sim-al2

Excellent start! :thumbsup: I can't wait to see more! ;)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

CraigKingOfIreland

Great start but what's the deal with the water? It looks way too dark. Besides this, your city building in excellent :)

bluesinjid

WOw this is an amzing job! I se you have painstakingly used jeronjs canal set insted of real water! &apls Must have took ages to fill it in!

chester

what happened to your other pictures? i was worried when i couldn't find this MD the other day, i'm glad to see it back! and with a ton of pictures! they look great, i love the idea of using canal water instead of the regular water. as i said in your old thread i am working on a city with the same idea and im happy to see more pictures i can get inspiration from. :)

Nexis4Jersey

wow I love darkness of the water , it kinda looks like space, that is one amazing CBD! &apls :thumbsup:

anarchy0029

Wow!!!!! One of the best images of a CJ I have seen for the year of 2009 &apls

Will premiere in January 2009
Otherwise, look up "City of Hypertrophy" on Simtropolis

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

jetset3

Wow, amazing!  I love your Dutch style (I'm making a Dutch MD too).  Great job blending the new with the old.  You have a lot of nice midrises.

XoX

Thank you for your comments!

and yet, a little village in sweden:Upsalla (it's not the real upsalla in sweden  $%Grinno$% )

C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

alan_vzla

Looking great! good using of Peg's new creations

anarchy0029

That is some serious beauty behind it all. I am so impress of the amazing work you put into it. :thumbsup:

Will premiere in January 2009
Otherwise, look up "City of Hypertrophy" on Simtropolis

Nexis4Jersey

Excellent small Harbor there  :thumbsup:

chester

nice work, great detail in the water, and the co :thumbsup:w pasture.

Simpson

J'adore l'ami, c'est tout simplement magnifique, et très réaliste bravo

I love the last update my friend, it's magnificent and so réalistic as well
Take care,

David
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

rooker1

XoX,
The first two updates are superbly done.  I love the water front city scape in the first update, and the scenic pics in the second is just as good.  Keep this up and this willl surely become a popular place for many to visit.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Ennedi

Very good pictures, I like them! &apls

Two very nice effects: the dark water (all seaport and other waterfront stuff looks excellent with it) and unifying the water area with the city background  :thumbsup:

Very interesting MD and a great pleasure for me to look at it!

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Orange_o_

it's a beautifull city XoX  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

kant01

&apls Your MD is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you have put together the two and the first update is stunning. Well done and looking forward to more :)

XoX

Thanks a lot for your comments!

and an ultimate picture for this village (yet in TSC)