• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

Very beautiful, very good I love your work my friend but the diference of th high beteween little house and big house is not good it's not very realistic  ;)

&apls &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

Like the different from you again there! Wonderful work on that city!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btw, CONGRATS on 601 replies!!!!

Jmouse

Pat, those night shots are beautiful! The harbor lights look really good, and I especially like the next-to-last photo. Those 3 'scrapers in the center have some very nice lighting effects, and the cathedral lights are stunning - that's a gorgeous BAT.

Until next time...

Joan

blade2k5

Nice update Pat :thumbsup:  You know, I'm having the same issue with using the Light Replacement Mod like you are Pat &mmm....something is definitely missing. 

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat

Thank you everyone for making Waterfalls... Special and thanks for the wonderful feedback I have recived in the now 600 plus comments!!! thank you again for your support here, your friend Patrick........

Replies to your comments!!!!

Quote from: TheTeaCat on April 08, 2008, 12:00:49 PM
Very nice indeed matey &apls

I see the Harbour pilot managed to get the ship turned, now for the run to the sea :)

The whole area looks real good there at night.
Btw got some raspberry tea for you,
just putting kettle on :D :D

:satisfied:
TTC

Derry thank you M8 for stopping in and for that cuppa, Im glad you are pleased with my building style its been rather a task for me lol....

Quote from: Simpson on April 09, 2008, 03:11:10 AM
Very beautiful, very good I love your work my friend but the diference of th high beteween little house and big house is not good it's not very realistic  ;)

&apls &apls

Hi Simpson welcome back to Waterfalls and I apprecaite your comments, I know the houses v skyscrappers dont fit to well but honestly that is how it grew... I dont plop well errr I only Plop water lol......

Quote from: bat on April 09, 2008, 06:27:48 AM
Like the different from you again there! Wonderful work on that city!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btw, CONGRATS on 601 replies!!!!

Bat thank you soo very much my friend, Im glad you are liking the city!!!

Quote from: Jmouse on April 09, 2008, 09:05:53 AM
Pat, those night shots are beautiful! The harbor lights look really good, and I especially like the next-to-last photo. Those 3 'scrapers in the center have some very nice lighting effects, and the cathedral lights are stunning - that's a gorgeous BAT.

Until next time...

Joan

Joan thank you and Im glad you love the night shots and the catherdral is my fav at night as well...

Quote from: blade2k5 on April 09, 2008, 09:14:41 AM
Nice update Pat :thumbsup:  You know, I'm having the same issue with using the Light Replacement Mod like you are Pat &mmm....something is definitely missing. 

Hey Troy I hope your problems with Light Replacement has been solved with that linkie i sent you and Im glad you liked the idea as well...

Well all sorry for no real update here tonight as Ive been rather busy little bee tweaking and peeking on a lot that Ive been working on for Delija21 and well I show you all what Ive done at least here are the last few things I just posted... If you haven't seen what this wonderful batter has been up to I suggest to check Delija out he is stunning here [linkie]

feed back is most welcomed...

Once again the dependencies for this lot are as followed....

OK I guess I teased enough here lol and since this is not a lot thread but a MD theard I guess i will do this without further ado lol.................................................................................

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

callbat

Oooh looks like theres a great update coming soon.
I can't wait to see that area finished.  :thumbsup:

bat

Wonderful new update, Pat! And looking forward to the new waterfall! ;)

tooheys

"Planned Waterfall", does that mean you are hoping it rains  :D

Sorry I didn't reply to the last update, but I've had some forum access problems which have now been resolved (no I wasn't banned for overuse of Aussie slang  $%Grinno$%)

Looking forward to seeing the TPW waterworks. Based on the groundwork already done, it should be spectacular.

In regards to the LE work on the bat lot, perhaps the carpark should be to the rear or either side of the lot. A building like that in my opinion should have a grand frontage. Just an idea.

Cheers

Dave

TheTeaCat

Great update Pat. &apls

I like the water works you have planned mate. Looks like you'll have fun there.

As for the LE work.

I would agree with Dave on relocating the carpark to the rear of the building with access off the street.
Move the large monument to the front close to the avenue, as a focal point ( can be seen better too that way)
and have an impressive driveway to the front of the building lined by some formal gardens.
A small parking area for VIP's.

just my thoughts

looking forward to seeing how you tackle this.

:satisfied:
TTC

btw I put your Tea ....

... here.

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Schulmanator

Your planned waterfall site has "grand scenic vista" written all over it. I am getting my raft ready...  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Ennedi

Hello Pat, sorry for such long absence, but I'm here again!

Your city development is really interesting, I like waterfronts and seaport stuff  :thumbsup:
And the Commie monument is something really unusual!
I'm very curious what will you do in this amazing valley you showed in the last update, the area is really great!

Adam :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

Yuppers that is right Im going to throw in a teaser here tonight lol..... Anyways I want to take the time now to say thank you to you all that has stopped in and left a comment on Something Screwwie Here Boss update and now to the replies from...

Posted by: callbat -- Hey Callbat welcome back to Waterfalls and yes I do hope its a great one coming up soon....

Posted by: bat -- Hey Bat its great to see you again and Im glad you liked the update and are looking forward to the next!!!

Posted by: tooheys (aka) Dave -- Hey Dave I know the truth why you wasnt able to come in as same as everyone else lol, Devotions was having issues so I didnt expect much replies this time around lol.... Im glad you liked the update and the Lot I might go ahead and do that as you suggested, Im trying to figure out if I should revamp now or wait???

ps I truely bet it was the slang that got you in trouble lol...

Posted by: TheTeaCat (aka) Derry -- Hey Derry far as the lot is concered check my reply to dave lol...  I do like both ideas though honestly but Ive been a busy bee lately...  I just hope that I dont disappoint anyone with both the update and that lot....

Posted by: Schulmanator (aka) Bruce -- Hey Bruce my favorite monkey friend, its good to see you again here and Im glad you liked the new stuff and are waiting for that waterfall area as I hope it wont disappoint you at all...

Posted by: Ennedi (aka) Adam -- My friend Adam there is no need to make an excuse for not being able to come on down, I totaly understand as I know of your comments... Im glad when you are able to come on down to Waterfalls and see my new stuff that Ive been working with... I am also glad that you do like the ports and waterfronts, I know the Commie Monument is a step up for me as Ive been trying to go for that feeling of the bat....

So that is the overview of the area that ive been working on and where the water area is at as well.... Ive been playing the game for 24hrs period well not the whole time but the game was running that long lol...  The area has been a PITA to say the less about it lol... I should have pics done and ready by Wednesday of the area and the lot I will be turning over Delija here shortly as I know he is looking forward to it lol.... But yes there will be anther version of the lot with Dave's and Derry's idea used...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Pat, get yourself over here this minute - somebody has hijacked the Waterfalls thread and posted a photo unlike anything I've ever seen here before! :D

Seriously (well, as serious as a NUT can be), this looks fantastic. I'm very anxious to see some closeups, but guess you already know that!

Later...
Joan

bat

Great overview of that city tile there! Looking forward to it...

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

blade2k5

That river valley in your previous update looks interesting, look forward to seeing it's development.  I also look forward to close-ups 'PITA' area you spent 24hrs working on.....no wonder why you haven't been on MSN the past few nights.....

Great work my friend :thumbsup:

dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦

paroch

Hi Pat,

I've been away for a couple of weeks and miss some great updates.  interesting to see the actual city.  I've come to associate your MD with STUNNING countryside, so it's great to see you know how to put a city together as well ;)
The use of those futuristic green "doughnut" buildings gives the industrial area a great feel - I would never have thought of using them like that, so hats off to you.

Your teasers for the next update look intriguing, can't wait.

Take care,

Paul

Pat

Hey I have gone over your comments from the last update and Here are my replies with some more pics to drool over....

Posted by: Jmouse (aka) Joan -- Hi Joan just wondering what caught you off guard here lol... Is it that Im trying to do some PS'ing or City Building or everything lol.... I know I can trust a nut cause if you cant then who can you trust lol...

Posted by: bat -- Hey Bat its great to see you again and Im glad you liked the overview pic and soon more will come my friend and btw when are we going to see more Capporth?[color]

Posted by: Alfred.Jones (aka) Aj -- Hey Aj its great to see you here and welcome to Waterfalls Devotions Edition!!!! I sure will be showing some details soon dont worry and I do hope you come back for more Waterfalls!!!

Posted by: Blade2k5 (aka) Troy -- Hey Troy belive me that area has been a real PITA lol... Also Im glad you liked that river valley and I know Ive been simming it up hard core lately lol... I guess I got bitten by that bug again....

Posted by: Paroch (aka) Paul -- HIya Paul its great to see you back and you made it safely from your vacation... WOW Stunning Countryside I would have never thought of that one, I thank you for that wonderful compliment Paul...  Would you belive me if I told you those buildings grew that way lol... Anyways M8 im glad you are back and I cant wait to see what you turn out next!!

so without further ado here we go with some more devolpment pics............

Teaser of whats to really come here soon!!!!

I Look forward to more wonderful comments and any all those lurkers out there to at least say hi...  I think with this post I hit 4700 post year todate geezzs I need a break lol....

blade2k5

Why, that is the worst looking riverbed I've ever seen........oh wait a sec......did I just say that out loud?  :D  j/k :D  Actually, excellent work on that Pat.  I especially like the deep, cold lake in that last pic.  Those steep cliffs looks like they'd be good for hang-gliders......Excellent update my friend, look forward to the next one.  Really ;)

Pat

$%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% LOL Troy you are something else my friend, gotta love the cheese head humor we got heheeh  :D