• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Linda's Party house

Started by dioangel, January 17, 2007, 07:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dioangel

Hey come on in to the party house thread!! It looks very simular to Jacky's Kabin.. Come on in!  ;D

The food and the goodies are on me!

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

dedgren

So, DA...

Who's Linda?

Enquiring minds, and all that.
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

beskhu3epnm

Such an abstract reply.... (lol)

An who's Jacky, anyways? Is it Jacqulina?

At any rate, what do we do here? Wait, I have an idea. I will transform into a large Pink Elephant to celebrate this occasion:

&dance

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

dioangel

Quote from: dedgren on January 17, 2007, 07:51:31 PM
So, DA...

Who's Linda?

Enquiring minds, and all that.

It's me! That's my real name! LOL

Quote from: beskhu3epnm on January 17, 2007, 08:52:05 PM
Such an abstract reply.... (lol)

An who's Jacky, anyways? Is it Jacqulina?

YUP that's her! LOL

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."

BarbyW

Hi Linda, Good to see a place for food and drink here. I'll just sit awhile and chill with a glass of white wine please.
Weather here today has been atrocious. High winds and rain. I stayed in all day and played SC4. I've posted some more pics in my Shosaloza thread.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Colyn

Ah ... there is Barby ... been all ove rthe place to find her ... shucks ... she moves around a lot.

I will have what she is having please Linda.

Here in my part of the world the day started horrifically hot and my mid afternoon a thinderstorm broke out ... alas ... lots of thunder and little water.

Have a good one  :thumbsup:
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

sebes

Party? Here I am.

In my part of the world we have a severe storm with loads of water. So'll I 'll settle with a chilled white wine near the fire place!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Masochist

Hello, DioAngel!  I'll grab a hot chocolate, please...

We're expecting somewhere between 6-10 inches of snow here in Lubbock, Texas between now and Saturday.  It's the warmest part of the day and it's not quite 40 degrees...it's somewhat crazy for our part of the country.
(Under Construction)

jacqulina

hi linda hows you hey hows everyone else

dioangel

Barby - Heeeeeeeey *hugs* Great to see you! I looove your new bats, beautiful my friend! :-) *pours a glass of wine for barby* I'm glad you stop by my friend! :-)

Jacky - Heeeey sis (I know you'll come too)!! *huge hugs* I'm doing great! How about you? *pours herself and Jacky a cup of coffee*

Colyn - Okie dokie! *gives him the same order like barby*

Everyone - Yeah I know what you mean about the weather.. it's been cold too in california..

BarbyW

Hi Linda, thanks for the wine. It was excellent. I hope Colyn wasn't riding his bike after drinking wine - not a good combination.
Too early for wine yet here so I'll have a coffe please. Weather isn't as bad today and we seem to have missed the worst of the storms. California looks really bad though so I hope you are OK there.

dioangel

Hey barby great to see you.. I've been doing good thank you so much for asking my friend. I'm glad your doing ok, Those storms are crazy. Living in IL was terrible! lol *pours a cup of coffee for herself and barby* Cheers!

NikNik

Aha Party.

with nice greasy stuff

and lotza drinks:

I'm in.

Nik-Nik

BarbyW

Wow that is going to be some party, Nik-Nik &dance
How is everyone today? The weather here is a bit colder but bright and sunny so it looks warm ;D
I see JB hasn't found his way here yet, Linda, so we are safe from flying bananas.

derek_pearce

woot dereks here all lets party *starts dancing like an idiot* :thumbsup:
Signature comming soon

Fledder200

wOOt party at Linda's!!
Great Dio!!...i saw that NikNik brought the boose and snacks!! ( Always let a Dutch person bring the Boose!!)
I'm in.....are we doing Twister later on??
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

dedgren

Twister?

? ? ?

Then someone's got to bring the salad oil.
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dioangel

Barby - Yup we are safe from the flying banans! hehehe *hugs* I'm doing good.. let's all hope JB doesn't find his way.  :D

NiK - Wooooho thanks for coming in bringing the goodies hahaha! *high fives*

Ferry - Heeeeeeeeey great to see you in!!!  :thumbsup: I'm ready for anything.. especially playing twister of course! :-D

David - I''ll play! :-D

NikNik

We need some more booze if Wouanagaine comes in.

Nope, that will not be enough. Here's some more for you:

And they are not filled with ice!

Have a PARTY.

Nik-Nik

BarbyW

And that wagonload is just for wouanagaine :satisfied:
Cold and wet again. Yesterday we had a snow flurry for all of 3 mins ::) I'll just sit down by the fire with a large black coffee and snooze.