• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mickebear's Mediterraneum: Agriculture

Started by mickebear, February 21, 2007, 03:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebes

You  are unbelievable... both of you! The villa on the river is just a dream. I get tears in my eyes when looking at such beauty. Thanks for showing this, cannot wait to have this my cities   &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Strechnitz

Hello you two,

Barby, I understand the nescesity of not to big lots. It wasn't meant as a harsch critique. but thank you for your reply. the rest of the lot's are wonderfull as you know  :thumbsup:

Mickebear, Ah. I did not now they were renovated recently. The last time I saw the darling building was over 6 years ago. I don't mind the wals being pinkish. it is your BAt, and your call. I just wanted to bring the point up. I look forward to it no less than before ;D

Thank you both for replying on my comments.

Strech.

mickebear

RippleJet

You get a very good presentation when looking at them through the slide show! :thumbsup:
They are so incredibly beautyful, Mickebear!

threeswept

Yes, I agree...great slideshow! I'm glad to know you are back to the BAT! ;D

praiodan

Yes, as RippleJet says, makes a very good presentation of your work... oh... and it reminds me that I really have to create a city with your mediterranean stuff one day(shame on me that I didn't do so already. But eh, you know, everybody lacks time  ::) ).

:thumbsup:

Krio

Second best stuff what I have ever seen for this game  &apls You come second in my top batters list after prepo  :)

Adept2Rock

It's so beautiful!!I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

sebes

Beautifull pictures Mika - the night lights are fantastic. I will be in Istria next week, and will sure be thinking that I am walking between your bats a lot there  ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

vester

Well Bengt. To me he comes in at the top. Not sure if it's Pork or Mickebear that comes in first.

Thanks for the sideshow, slideshow..... :D

nedalezz

More More More!! Can't get enough of your work!

mickebear

hihihihi, I love your comments on this thread :-D

Prepo is a fabulous batter and I am his fan already since he made his first works back in 2004-2005. Sebes, have a wonderful trip to Istria and take a LOT of pictures  :thumbsup:

well guys, strictly speaking, the Villa Bastide pictures were supposed to be rather here, as we decided with Barby last night that it is to be Stage 7 Farm - so I post the pictures now rather here, plus the result of my test render (It is a park lot picture, and it is not the final product, that is in Barby's hands)...

so, to have it in order, here goes:

note that I added lights to the pool:

rendered product (and here, changed position of trees as Arne mentioned; I do listen to you, my Danish Baby ;-D )

jeronij

&apls &apls &apls

Fantastico ¡¡¡¡  Really nice indeed ¡¡¡

( Now looking at the ingame pic, I think I'd suggest to make the external light a bit less brighter....perhaps a 10/15% ... because when it goes on the stairs, they look a bit too shiny compared to the surrounds. Of course just a suggestion. I'll download it the way it is now  ;)  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

hiya mika my friend,
this sure is so beuatifull,you are indeed so talented,those details are amazing i cannot wait to use these in my citys,i am not using the cam so it depends if there going to be for all or cam my friend &apls &apls

Krio

Looking very good Mika, but IMO the blue colour in windows is too strong.

mickebear

Thanks for your comments. For the moment, I am hesitating changing the lights on top of the stairs... The blue shutters stay IN THIS VERSION as they are (Mediterranean has very strong colours), but I did texture another version this morning. Obviously both are to be published in due course after scrutiny.

Krio

Aah, window shutters are much better now  :thumbsup: previous ones lookd too plastic.

rooker1

Both version looks awesome to me.  Great work.  Your eye for detail and colours is incredible.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

threeswept

Creatively quaint, my friend. You know how I feel about your attention to detail...the nightlighting is warm and inviting...makes me crave a bottle of Mourvèdre and cheese.

Strechnitz

Oh I totally agree.

Nice cooling down in the pool while the sun sets. please refill my glass Threeswept. :)
me wish me was there :(

A very nice building Mickebear, and very nice foto's too.

Strechnitz.