• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SNT - V. 2.0 available for download!

Started by Akallan, June 25, 2017, 01:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

5800 images in one folder? That might be a bit too much for Windows to display them properly, I guess. Maybe you can group them in some subfolders?
Andreas

Akallan

I have in my folder "Images" about 5'800 images, but they are grouped in 9 subfolders. And there are more than 90 subfolders in the SNT images.
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Akallan

A glimpse of an ARD-3 crossroads in town! ;)

*Click for full size*
My CJ :

Akallan

Hello, thank you all for your likes! Another picture mixing several networks. The first image is very large (3815x2090). I hope you will like it! :)

*Click for full size*

Two images that shows the network before (NAM & Maxis) and after (SNT):

See you soon!
My CJ :

Barroco Hispano

Perfect!  &apls &apls &apls

These cars are automata or props?
Barroco Hispano

noahclem

Great pictures  &apls  I love the effect of the SNT, expecially on the crosswalks for the 3-lane-1-tile networks where they would otherwise be really narrow--congrats again on your accomplishment with that set! The sunken L-rail is excellently showcased as well and all the neater for being such a rarity. Finally, thanks for the idea to find that Cinedom building--found it on ST now and plan to lot an overhanging, FA version of it ;)

mattb325

Amazing! It's incredible how much work you've put into this  :thumbsup:

art128

Wow, this really gives a more alive feeling to the streets. Nice work.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Akallan

Hello everyone, thank you for your comments! :thumbsup:
alejogc13 : All cars are Props, all my scenes are created in the LE! :)

It's been a while since I posted anything new about my textures. For several weeks I worked on the textures of SAM streets (2, 7 and 8). Here is my work:

*Click for full size*

The good news: I still have a network to create and a few small modifications to all existing networks before the SNT is completed. The last network is SAM 11 (IndustrieSAM Textures). ;D

See you soon!
My CJ :

Akallan

Good evening everyone, today I come with a good (very good) new: the textures of the SNT version 1.0 are finished! I still need to do some editing on some textures, small details everywhere but otherwise everything is over. All the types of textures I wanted to do for the first version are done. Here are the images of the latest textures, the SAM 11 (industrial):

*Click for full size*

I made an important change for the SAM 11. The basic texture is equal to the width of the Maxis road, and I narrowed it to make the textures the width of a Maxis street. This is to respect the rest of the SAM networks that are all the width of a Maxis street.

Now that the textures are complete, I will have to prepare everything to convert the images so that they can be used in the Lot Editor. It will take me a few weeks ...

So see you soon! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

mattb325

Incredible  :thumbsup: This will be a super treat when it is all ready  ;D

fantozzi

I found a bottle of Dom Perignon on the web. I hope that's the right drink to celebrate the event?

carlfatal

Absolutely stunning work!  &apls

Kitsune

Awesome work ! Try using GoFSH ... it can batch process / color correct the images to use in lot editor.
~ NAM Team Member

Girafe

Amazing work  &apls &apls
Keep it up   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

korver

Akallan

Hello, thank you all for your comments, it makes me very happy! :thumbsup:
fantozzi : I think this bottle will be fine! But it is better to wait until the SNT is on exchanges before drinking, otherwise I will be inefficient! :D
Kitsune : I already tried with this software, the small problem is that the textures appear randomly in the LE. That is to say that it does not go in the order that I want. Unless I used it badly ... &mmm

Here are the changes I made for all SNT networks (this is only an example with Maxis road) :

*Click for full size*

There have been some changes made to all networks:
- Green logos to categorize and sort each type of textures (useful in the LE).
- Now, two options are available to you; yellow or white pedestrian crossing (european standard).
- Pedestrian crossings are no longer only available for straight roads and intersections, but also for turns and parkings.
- The road markings of turns with crossroad have been modified for more realism.

See you soon!
My CJ :

Akallan

It was missing a little something to the SNT before I publish it on the exchanges, it is the avenue M04 / 3-line:
:squirrel:

And the turn with pedestrian crosswalk:

An overview of all the textures that make up Avenue Maxis:

The textures are definitely finished. I will now convert them, see you soon! /wrrd%&
My CJ :

Tyberius06

This is amazing work! Wonderfull!
Thanks for making it!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

mattb325

Brilliant job. This will be awesome when it's ready. Changing up road textures really breathes new life into the game and makes everything else appear much fresher  :thumbsup: