• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Textures Vol 01 ---and? or?---- BSC Textures MEGA Pack

Started by Heinz, February 28, 2007, 08:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinz

this is a rather goofy question but just to be sure. which one do i use? BSC Textures Vol 01 here at the lex  or    BSC Textures MEGA Pack back at the stex? or do i need both?

Serkanner

The BSC Textures Vol 01 is a combined pack of ALL BSC textures up to date Januari 1st 2007. It is the successor of the former BSC Textures MEGA Pack.

I advise you to use the one that is available here on the exchange. As a recommendation I would also suggest to get all your BSC downloads here on the exchange as you will be sure to always have the latest version. By checking your "download history" you can also quickly see if any of the items you have previously downloaded has been updated since.

Enjoy

deadwoods

Plus the one on the  LEX is a single .dat file whereas the MEGA textures pack on the STEX was just a packaging of heaps of other .dat files together. The single (but bigger) single file in the LEX one means a performance improvement for your game.
David, aka deadwoods

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Heinz

no further questions your honors...   &apls &apls &apls :thumbsup: thank you guys so much