• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Reddonquixote's International BAT Thread

Started by reddonquixote, August 16, 2015, 02:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddonquixote

As anyone who is familiar with my work would know, every now and then I take a break from Melbourne BATs and make something from outside Australia. This thread is to showcase those BATs in separate to my Melbourne BATs.

This is just a teaser today, I don't have anything new ready to show yet, but it's pretty close.

To start the thread off, here's a recap on my other International BATs.. and some clues to my next International BAT  ;D

1) Cristo Redentor, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Available on the STEX: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30172-cristo-redentor-rio-de-janeiro-brazil/

2) Statue of Liberty, New York, USA

LEX Exclusive: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3208

3) St Paul's Cathedral, London, UK

LEX Exclusive: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3222

4) The Chrysler Building, New York, USA

LEX Exclusive: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3326

5) Engehão Stadium, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Coming Soon...

6) Palace of Westminster, London, UK

Coming Soon...
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

Ernestmaxis

noahclem

Beautiful stuff! I look forward to following this thread closely :)

belfastsocrates

I adore your work and the level of detail. I haven'y had a chance to use St. Paul's in Passau yet but I'm reworking some areas and intend to have it featured. I'll also be using a lot of your Melbourne buildings in a new business area.

I'm pleased you now have a non-Melbourne thread on SC4D and looking forward to following your work.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

cmdp123789

Oh my god, I just cant wait.. you have to tell us  ;D

Bastet69008

The..... Building? mmmm
Not in Australia? Southern Hemisphere? Art Deco?

Something out of Napier or Hastings, NZ?

manga rivotra

Odainsaker

Gosh, I wracked my brain in failure trying to figure out the L, only to see that it was for "BuiLding" of all things!!!

Flatiron is not Art Deco, but...wait...*GASP*...*trembles*...

...The --R----R Building is!

Dare I say it?  Could it really be??  With reddonquixote's modeling and lighting???  NO WAY!

SQEAL!!!

APSMS

If it's what I think you're thinking it is, Odainsaker, that would be impressive indeed.

Can I have an H?
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

c.p.

And a Y? :bnn:

Your St Paul's BAT is incredible :o

noahclem

I think I got it. This will be incredible  :bnn:

art128

Please tell me it is what I think it is............... :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

cmdp123789

deora

I know which on he`s talking about... :DAnd i`m sure i will like right....rrrrright "wink)

First thought it would be the "other" Maxis Art Deco Thing,but i`m more than happy with this one.......scream.

Bipin

Spectacular work. The nightlighting is something I admire for both its aesthetic beauty and technical genius; it's not ever easy to pull of something that good!  &apls

belfastsocrates

Really looking forward to seeing this develop. I know you'll do the building justice. How very exciting!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

mrsmartman

Simcoug

JP Schriefer

Is it the Chrysler Building?
At least it fits in all the clues :P