• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samerton

Wow, this just gets better and better. Incredibly realistic, this is brilliant. The closest thing to RL I've seen on a computer for a while. &apls

Badsim

Joan , Yann , Antoine , Sam ... so touching comments from you my friends . I don't know what to say except that I've got still the feeling to learn and progress every time I play with SC4 . After having spent years with LotEditing ( which has no secret anymore for me , with no false modesty ... ) , landscaping - terraforming « by hand » notably - is a new challenge and thinking to people like Ennedi or Yann with his incredible perched villages , for example , yes it's still modestly that I'm learning and show there my progresses ... maybe the main asset of my work is that I'm always working for the closest zoom , as for landscapes than for urban scenes .

For the glory of details ...

The re-sizing of Jeroni's ploppable dirty water has also a precious  vantage ; by transparency you can draw realistic riverbed and the association here with nbvc's ploppable rocks (after having tested many others ... ) is particularly efficient ;

The re-sizing of Sorchin's ploppable rocks ( «DarkLimestone» here to fit with the rock mod from Heblem ) is so significant ( re-sized several times so I didn't calculate the final factor but something around 0.3 ) , that I was wondering if you would recognize them ... ;D  it's now a lot easier to integrate them and they look as HD than nbvc's ploppable rocks ;

For that single scene with a single Lot with a single prop ( effect FountainC ) , still a few hundred of things to plop  carefully  ::) -  ô so carefully ...  ()testing() - between two  « Save » when I'm satisfied with something ...

See you next with the final set . ;)

Thanks for visiting . :thumbsup:

Cédric.   

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

:'(      &apls

Just too perfect.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

nbvc

Sciurus

This is NOT possible! :o :o :o :o &apls &apls &apls Là je suis obligé de le dire en français: BRAAAAAAAAVOOOOOO!!!!! On dirait des photos quoi... &apls (It seems to be photos...)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

supremec

Avoue le Badsim, ce ne sont pas des images du jeu  :D
Awesome, to much realistic to think that is SimCity 4  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

art128

I second what Robin said, just perfect! ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Reikhardt

Excellent work! Everytime I look at what your doing it gives me new ideas....
Just wish I didn't start playing SC4 only 18 months ago, such a learning curve ;)

Connor

Wow  &apls

Incredible work as always, absolutely beautiful  :thumbsup:

Girafe

What I enjoy with Antigone, it's I am never disappointed  ;)

Concerning the pictures, they are amazing !!

My old pines are outdated now...

Nbvc's rocks are for sure the best on the market nowadays what a pity they are not in HD, something I need to check with him if I can get back his work &Thk/(

:thumbsup: 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

marsh

Beautiful work.  &apls I think the (only) flaw is the blurry rock textures. Other than that everything is perfect.  :)

,marsh

namspopof

Fabulous ! Just perfect.  &apls
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

mattb325

Wonderful, wonderful, inspirational stuff! I always look forward to the end of the Northern Hemisphere's summer: it means Antigone comes back to life for another season  ;D

Jmouse

Your work continues to inspire, delight and amaze your legion of loyal followers, Cédric. I showed my daughter some of the pics in this most recent update and she said they're pretty. When I told her they were in-game shots, though, her eyes got as big as saucers!

Regarding the "blurry textures" on nbvc's rocks, I prefer them over sharper angles. I have several (real) photos of both dry and shallow creek beds, and the rocks invariably have been worn smooth by the flow of water.

All of us have commented on the natural beauty of your in-game shots, but there's one point I don't recall seeing before. That natural beauty is enhanced by your flair for finding dramatic angles and a well-balanced composition. Maybe that's the reason so many of us refer to them as "art," because that's exactly what they are.

-Joan :)

bat

Really beautiful scencs there!!!
Looking forward to more...

Une_ame

Yeap, don't find anything else to say.

Good, You're good. Period

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Badsim

Good & bad news .

For my 49th anniversary , I'm at home instead of being at work ... The season is over for me . On Friday the 10 of  August , I've had a little accident with my motorcycle . Nothing serious at the first look , just knocking a boundary stone with my right foot to avoid a pedestrian . A few minutes after , I was unable to walk anymore and the X-ray has revealed that my foot was in three ways fractured . For the time being , I'm just semi-cast (or shoud I say « semi-plastered » ? ) , the hematoma being too huge for something else ... another decision will be taken in a few days , and , as you can guess , I'm waiting for it with apprehension . At least I'm particularly glad to be french ; we have in France an expensive but efficient social insurance !  ::)

Well , I don't play SC4 currently ( I can't stay a very long time in the same position ... ) but I can show you where I was before it happens ...

Mountainous and disused farm , now a meeting place for hikers , released with beautiful BATs from Manchou ( Village Props Packs available at Toutsimcities' stock exchange and maybe on the LEX , I didn't check it  ... ) , and , as usual now with each AntigOne's update , some Modding work behind the scene notably with « Caya Tomentosa » ex-tree clusters from Jeroni now used as bushes clinging to the steep rocky slopes .

The global scene from now :

I don't know when I will be able to go further with it , I hope sooner than I think currently ... thanks for your visit and previous comments my friends . And take care .  &sly

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Evillions8

Reikhardt

Sorry to hear the bad news on the injury ()sad()
Lovely pictures though! &apls