• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rainbow Falls - OSITM part 26-27

Started by Lilojame, October 31, 2008, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasperVg

Hehe, even though I was the first person to post, and I've seen all of the updates and teasers after it, it seems I haven't posted here since then. I figured I should do that now, since the work you have been doing here is more than excellent. Your creations already look excellent, and the subtle photo editing you do to them makes them brilliant.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

owlsinger

I hope your holiday was a good one!

I really like what you've done with Chris Adams' paths and flora. The pictures of the suburban area with the playground and paths behind the houses reminds me very much of a place I used to live in! And your farms, of course, are lovely. You break the grid up nicely!

Always a pleasure to visit here!  :thumbsup:

Kendra
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Jmouse

The village is charming, Karin, but it's the farms that steal the show this time! I can tell you've had fun using the RRP plops - they're great, aren't they!

Later...
Joan

metarvo

I apologize for not posting here lately, but I'm back.  Anyway, Beevillage is a nice small town, Karin.  I've been playing SC4 lately, so I haven't been reading MD's quite so much, but I'll try to make more time for reading.  Although it's already over, I hope you had a merry Christmas, Karin.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

rooker1

Hey Karin,

Those farm fields are....are...incredible.  The irregular rounded shapes are to die for.  Great work as always.
I hope you and your family are enjoying the Holidays.
See you around,
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

kimcar

Ho thank you for those nice gifts One for your splendid updates and the other one for you great bat . You got a for both of your work . Take care and Happy Holidays my friend

JBSimio

Hi Karin,

I've honestly run out of things to say about your updates!  The farms look amazing and your towns are just as good.  I think my favorite picture from the last update is the final night shot you showed.  That building just looks great with the square in front of it.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas (thank you for the gift!) and that you also will have an equally happy New Year.

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Pat

Hey Karin great last update here!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lilojame

Hi all!

First let me say a very very big thank you for your very kind comments! I will answer to them as soon as I will be able to.

I am deeply sorry for the lack of updates in this time. I had some other plans for this time alas I cant see them true. Anyhow, so that you wont be thinking where I disappeared to, I am a bit sick, having fever and such and really cant stay before the computer form more than 10 minutes without getting headache.

The updates will continue as soon as I get well enough to spend few hours before the monitor. Since I am feeling a bit better today I believe that should happen fairly soon but until that time I beg your patience. Thank you very much!

I wish you all a very great New Year celebrations!

Yours truly,
Karin  ()sick()

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

thundercrack83

Oh, no, Karin!

I hope you are feeling OK, my friend. I was under the weather myself on Christmas Day, so I can sympathize with you.

Get plenty of rest and don't worry a wink about Rainbow Falls--we'll all be here when you're back to 100%!

Have a Happy New Year!

Dustin

paroch

Hey Karin - sorry to hear you are unwell - I hope you are feeling better very soon.

I loved the BeeVillage - that large house with the formal gardens is very much at home there - and your farming areas - lovely.

I wish you a very happy 2009,

Paul

Jmouse

Karin, hope you feel better soon. And I'm sure you will - someone with your boundless energy and obvious organizational skills is sure to bounce back quickly. So take care - we'll be here when you get back!

Happy New Year to all...

Joan

threestooges

Karin, there is absolutley nothing to apoligize for. I hope you feel better soon and I'll look forward to the continuation of Rainbow Falls. As Joan said, with your energy, I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon enough. Until then, take it easy, we'll certainly be here when you are ready for us. Take it easy, and Happy New Year.
-Matt

kimcar

No need to apologize Karin . Just take care of yourself and comeback when you gonna feel better. Take care and have an happy new year ( I mean if is possible  $%Grinno$% )

bat

I also hope you feel better soon! And I wait for the updates in 2009...
And have a good New Year!

Schulmanator

I hope you will be back and feeling better soon.  :)
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Ennedi

Hello Karin,

I wish you all the best in the New Year, and now take care and relax, I wish you to feel better soon :thumbsup:

Don't worry about updates, you made enough excellent work till now, and everybody needs a break from time to time - it is also a good opportunity to get some new fresh ideas  :)

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

metarvo

Oh, Karin, I'm so sorry about that.  It's no fun being sick, that's for sure.  :(  I truly hope you get better, and I wish for you to have a great 2009.  :)
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.

Lilojame

Hi all!

I am just poping in today in order to let you all know what is going on and that I am still breathing and kicking around!

Thank you all for good wishes! I am glad to say, that my health got better even if there were some slight complications. It seems that mostly I overworked myself. In any case, I feel ok now but need to take it a bit more slow on all subjects of my life.

RL is striking really hard in this month and it demands from me to strike back at it even harder. I am extremely sad to say, that as my health got better two days ago my cousin, a 30 years jung man, died because of fast advancing cancer and therefore, my mood for producing updates is a bit low and I do know that you all understand that.

In addition to that, as if that would not be enough, I have some battlefronts where it is utterly important that I win since the stake are my kids and I don't to gamble on their precious lives meaning I really need to focus.

I wish that I would be able to produce an update since that would mean that at least half of things wouldn't be on the rain anymore, but I cant right now.

But at same time I do want you all to know, that I miss you all and I miss the times updating this MD and admiring your wonderful and inspiring works. I will try to make it up for the lost time when I get back on full time but until then, please keep in mind, that you are not forgotten and that the update for this MD in slowly gaining its shape and is half finished so it should be up in around a week or two.

Take care all and see you again very soon!

Yours sincerely,
                    Karin

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

metarvo

()sad()

Oh, Karin, I'm sorry about the hard time you've had with RL lately.  Just as this MD was getting better and better, it seems like one thing after another started happening to you.  Take as much time as you need, and don't worry, we'll all still be right here when that update is ready.