• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calibanX

I always love the color and variety in your mosaics Tomas. Great work!

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Tomas Neto

kalvar
nice, I like, god job.

gostei muito, tanto das duas ultimas atualização da pagina anterior, como esta daqui, esta mutio bonita.
Como sempre seu trabalho é uma maravilha no sc4.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!!!

samerton
Now that is just beautiful. Every time this MD is updated, I'm even more amazed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!!!

marsh
Very nice. Around that rail bridge the rock mod looks awesome. They just seem to fit for some reason. 
,marsh
Thank you!!!

djvandrake
Outstanding. Another fine example of such wonderful variety.  From large retail lots, to small houses, highrises, farms, and an awesome waterfall this is another great mosaic.
Thank you!!!

Yan077
Great mosaic and very nice pictures. As always, your mix of bats looks very impressive Tomas.
Thank you!!!

canyonjumper
Wow. I'm speechless. This has got to be the best rural area I've seen in a long time!
Your friend,
Jordan
Wow..., thank you!!!

kwakelaar
Living in the apartment buildings with their own swimming pool, garden and roof-top jacuzzi.... they really should not complain.
Oh yeah..., and I'll want to live like this too... Thank you!!!

marsh
Awesome teaser. (If you can call it a teaser...)
,marsh
Hahaha, is a big teaser!!! Thank you!!!

marsh
Wheeeee, Mosaic!!!
Thank you!!!

canyonjumper
Awesome stuff here Tomas! Great use of SimGoober's canals!
Your friend, 
Jordan
Thank you!!!

djvandrake
Wonderful mosaics Tomas!
Thank you!!!

bat
Your mosaics are really really great, Tomas Neto!
Fantastic work on your city.
Thank you!!!

canyonjumper
Another fantastic mosaic Tomas! I love the ploppables along the river, very well done!
Your friend,
Jordan
Thank you!!!

Battlecat
Your work here continues to be very impressive.  I've missed several very impressive pages of updates!
Thank you!!!

Schulmanator
Awesomeness! All hail the King of the Mosaic!
Thank you!!! King of the mosaic, wow...!!!

calibanX
I always love the color and variety in your mosaics Tomas. Great work!
Geoff
Thank you!!!

My dear friends, many thanks, thanks a lot!!!

SAPOPEMBA

In the city of Sapopemba the enjoyment of the citizens is summarized in festivals, fishery and collective sports. The population don't complain about the little diversity of entertainment, because this is the kind of life that is usual to have, there. The life in this city is of a lot work, mainly in the farms, for this motive the entertainment is it left of side.

Aaron Graham

WOW!!! The farm are such beauty look life like. lovely work. &apls
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

kalvar

:o :o :o wow is beautiful, very very nice.

Sem palavra amigo, esta demais.

bat

It's an awesome new mosaic there. Fantastic work on this area of your region... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CabraBuitre

Great use of that water set... it's underused in my opinion!

Check out Abelfarei!

cubby420

Excellent mosaic!  &apls You always manage to pack so much diversity into these mosaics...I love it.

kwakelaar

What a great looking mosaic and the farm at the top is indeed very well done.

penguin007

Great mosaic as usual my friend such variety in each one

Will

Girafe

good pictures as always, very colorful with lot of flora  :thumbsup:

one little point: how your train is working without catenaries  :D
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Battlecat

canyonjumper

Awesome Tomas! Love the country fair!

Your friend,
                                 Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

scott1964

Nice update and the county fair.  :)

Tomas Neto

Aaron Graham
WOW!!! The farm are such beauty look life like. lovely work.
Many thanks my friend!!!

kalvar
wow is beautiful, very very nice.
Sem palavra amigo, esta demais.
Kalvar, muito obrigado meu amigo!!!

bat
It's an awesome new mosaic there. Fantastic work on this area of your region...
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

CabraBuitre
Great use of that water set... it's underused in my opinion!
Many many thanks my friend!!!

cubby420
Excellent mosaic! You always manage to pack so much diversity into these mosaics...I love it.
Yeah Cubby, thank you my friend!!!

kwakelaar
What a great looking mosaic and the farm at the top is indeed very well done.
My friend, thanks a lot!!!

penguin007
Great mosaic as usual my friend such variety in each one
Will
Hi Will, thank you my friend!!!

Girafe
good pictures as always, very colorful with lot of flora 
one little point: how your train is working without catenaries
Girafe, many thanks my friend!!! What is this...  catenaries?

Battlecat
Great work as always!
Thank you my friend!!!

canyonjumper
Awesome Tomas! Love the country fair!
Your friend,
Jordan
Thank you Jordan, many thanks my friend!!!

art128
Muy impressive update amigo !
Muito obrigado Arthur, valeu mesmo meu amigo!!!

scott1964
Nice update and the county fair.
Hi Scott, many many thanks my friend!!!

VALINHOS

In more remote areas of the city of Valinhos, people who live there, for fun, have the habit of  swim in the rivers or to fish, and too walk through the forests that surround the farms. It's a very healthy life.

io_bg

Another great update! Nice use of mayor-mode plopables!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

Quote from: Girafe on November 27, 2010, 07:26:02 AM
one little point: how your train is working without catenaries  :D

I discovered that the catenaries are...   :D  (http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21934)

You reminded me of something important, I really need to use more catenaries on my railroad.  :)

Battlecat

marsh

Tomas Neto