• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FlyinBird's Eye View Showcase ~Update 7 ~ 12/06/08~

Started by flyinbird93, November 26, 2008, 07:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyinbird93

Welcome to my showcase, the place where attention spans are small, Ideas are big, and Style's change frequently. Feel free to navigate through the new Index to catch a glimps of some of the sites around the Republic of United States!

Please remember, MOST!!!! pictures of mine are all clickable mosaics, or in some way will enlarge.  So remember to try clicking on each picture for a ENLARGED view
Try Me!

I have recently jumped over here to try and start battling down this BBCode.  Being a die hard HTML fan this is hard lol.  Updates will fall along in path with my other CJ on SimTropolis.  After getting a few teasers in this diary will have it's own Stocks Charts as well. 
Quote from: From Simtropolis.comEach week has been tallied of Investments (your reply post) of people buying shares, and Sold (Updates by me ) Each week will have a projected goal displayed in the update and in the Index. If we hit our goal, a pre-voted for item will be given special in the next update. Items can be like videos. mosaics, houses, ect. voting is on page 1 above the Index. Each week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
This same system will be used here as well, and if I can use polls here I will give the option of different prizes than what is selected @ ST.

Your sample charts pulled from ST.

~Updated 12/03/08~

This is your overview of the States in the R.U.S.  Something this image does not show, is a new river going through North Whicklin.  This is the first I've mentioned it :D

Old Chime Tunnel, back in August

Newer Image of Chime Tunnel

Over at ST, we all decided to build a bridge over the Bellaview River.  Connecting Riverside to Downtown using BV Hwy 9.  Chime tunnel was simply getting overused and we needed a new outlet.  The significance of this bridge is it needed a filler island to be built without using the button to match the sides with neighbors.  The bridge spanned from Riverside to Downtown and terminates in the South end of the downtown loop.  Earning the name Cavuto Bridge during naming brainstorm @ work.

Riverside Extension of Cavuto Bridge

Downtown Extension of Cavuto Bridge

BV Hwy 9 crosses R.U.S. Hwy 1 in North Riverside just before the Cavuto Bridge to the North.

That's all I have for now, enjoy!  Check out my ST link in my Sig, or use the index in the quoted section up top!  Many more images and fun times (also worse times ><) may be found there as well.

p.s. Real quick, I have been trying to give this row house away over @ ST but no ones taking it. 

Google Map Location

Home owners are listed in the ~R.U.S. Residential Listing~  If interested in this house just say so and you can be listed there too!  Different housing pages will be made for ST and SC4Devotion eventually.

Lilojame

HOHO look what I have found!!! A start of a shiny MD by FlyinBird!  ()stsfd()

Interesting start there, thats the first thing that I can say. Your transportations looks  :o. Now as for the houses, does a person "have" only one or can "own" more? If one can have more, then, in the spirit of cooperation I would be interested in that house. I wonder tho, how much renovation does it needs, is the pluming ok and such, but on second thought, I believe all that could be fixed, right? ???

Anyhow, you got me interested in this MD of yours so I shall return.  ;)

Have fun,
Karin

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Engorn

Looks great. ;) I don't know why, but I liked those roads and highways...

flyinbird93

~Replies~  Thanks for your support :)

Lilojame -  Thanks!  yes, you can choose to sell your house and buy a new one :)  your home will be listed in the residential listing post.  You may fix your home up however you like and share it here with others :)  Thanks for your support.

Engorn - Thanks!  more will be featured keep coming back :)

ok, not really a update but this was released in shops over @ st yesterday.  here it is here today, anyone want a postcard of Sheer Mountain for the holidays?  Happy Thanksgiving :)

more to come later!

Lilojame

Hi there! Sweet, sign me down for the "housie" then.  ;) And the postcard looks very nice there!

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Pat

Hmmm intresting start here indeed FlyinBird and I like the postcard a lot sing me up for a dozzen of them!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

flyinbird93

~Replies~ 2 - slow but steady :)

Lilojame - Thanks! Your house is now listed here in the SC4DEVOTION section.  Just a temp spot I get some room to make a listing here :)

Pat - Thanks for purchasing some, and investing in the Stocks here @ sc4devotion :)

~Update 1~ Get the ST Bonus EARLY HERE!

That's right folks!  Over at ST they have accomplished their bonus goal!  Items have already began to be created that the polls are leaning towards.  Mosaics seem to be the topic of interest, and a teaser was just released there tonight of something they are gonna get.  To view the teaser go there, here is what the area looks like today.

Use the links in my sig to check out the teaser shot.  Also, should be getting some more houses rolled out next update since all available houses have been bought up, Thanks for stopping bye :)

Pat

Hey Flyinbird no problem I love my investment!!! I also like the new pic here as well!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

flyinbird93

~Replies~ 1 - that's ok ;)

Pat - Thanks!

~Update 2~ Best of Flyinbird's Eye View @ ST

Hey everyone, just wanted to keep things rolling here.  So while fresh content is being created here are some of the Best Of from ST :)

Quote~Update~
Well I woke up this morning and headed North on R.U.S. 1 towards Lone Island.  I had a buddy I was going to meet up with at Zimmerman Park.  Just before the 17th exit, I noticed a McDonalds sign.  I figured it was about 7:30 and breakfast sounded pretty darn good.  I got off at 17th st and stopped in.  It was just a block East of the highway.

(South is top)

QuoteWhile I was there, I noticed they had a stand with maps of the city on it for free!  I sat down with my food and began to look at where I needed to go.  Here it is, I wrote on it today some of the places I went.

QuoteAfter I got done eating I headed North on 4th Ave towards Zimmerman Park.  I parked and got out.  I went to sit on the benches by the pond where my friend said he'd meet me.

(North is top)

QuoteWhen my friend showed up we sat and chat for a bit.  As the day moved on, the heat of the brisk summer day was moving in on us.  We decided to head to the beach, he has a boat he keeps in the marina off Beach st. and there is swimming right near by.  On our way there he pointed out the new Eon Center going up in central Lone Island CBD.

(North is top)

(Beach st., South is top)

QuoteWhen we decided to leave, My friend was telling me about Aaseby Mall.  I have a interview tomorrow in downtown and need to look my sharpest.  We got back in the car and drove down Lone Island Blvd. to Angela Ln. where the mall was to park.

(West is top)

QuoteAfter getting a slick looking suit for tomorrow we were getting hungry.  We went and had dinner at Le Cul De  Paule a fancy resturant off ShoreLine Ave.

(West is top)

QuoteOver dinner we talked about me staying at his place tonight instead of the Embassy suites.  I told him it wasn't a big deal, but he insisted we hang out some more.  So after a couple beers we headed back out towards his house to crash.

(West is top)

QuoteWell goodnight everyone, see ya later /goodbye

Hope you enjoyed a clip of the Best of Flyinbird's Eye View Showcase @ ST :)  More to come, see keep on coming back :)

Pat

projectadam

flyinbird93,

Mmmmmmmm, breakfast at McDonalds, I will have the Egg McMuffin Meal :D Great update here and I loved the story following along with the pictures. I have a question about two of the buildings on the first picture on the left side. The top left white colored building and than is the other building Richardson's Department Store? I tried looking them up but the ST-ex is down currently. Your MD is coming along very nicely and I am anxious to see the next update.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

bat

Great work there on your MD here!
And wonderful pictures of your really nice region!!! :thumbsup:

Lilojame

Hi!
Sorry for not saying a word in here after you gave the link to the listing but I was short on time. :/
Yey! I have a house!!!  ;D

Loved the inserts that you posted from ST! The story was a nice addition to the pictures!

Yours Tully,
Karin  ()borg()

rooker1

You are off to a great start, great job.
May I ask where you got these?  I don't recognize them.  ???

I'll be back for more.  ;)
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

flyinbird93

~Replies~ All Right!  Got 6 today, thanks for your growing support here @ sc4devotion.com!  Oh also, can someone tell me the BBcode command to insert youtube videos here thanks :)

Pat - Thanks!

Projectadam - I am not sure about the white building.  I will try and look again once I get back to a pc(on my phone atm :D) Also, with the richardson building.  I am almost certain that came right here from LEX!  Again, ill investigate further @ a pc :)

papab2000 - Thanks!

Bat - Thanks!

Lilojame - Thanks!  And no worries, I hope for for a residential listing here soon too.  This diary is young though many things to build up :)

rooker1 - Thanks! I feel privlidged getting a mod to post in my journal.  never got that @ ST :D  those buildings along with some other New York bats can be found HERE

~Update 3~ More Best of FlyinBird's Eye View Showcase!

ok I really have been wanting to get a new content release out but have been super busy lately.  So again to keep the ball rolling for my new fans, here is another Best Of episode.

Quote~Update 25~ A Wild CRAZY RIDE! MEGA UPDATE!

Ok so I wanted to get some fresh air, so I went and played in the NorthWest Mountains. I have some great shots (I think), so enjoy and let me know what you think  Also, I have tried some more space limiting images and the linking via text to the larger resolution.

These mountains haven't been named, or well not that I can remember so I have an offer. I will accept some name offers and then next update a poll will go up for everyone to vote on what the name should be.

Region Census View

For you Art fanatics

Angela Falls

Snow Creek Lake

Thanks for enjoying another epidsode of "The Best of FlyinBirds Eye View Showcase @ ST"  New content to come soon!

Lilojame

Hi!
Very nice update there! Very nice pictures there!
I am definitely looking forward to see more!

Have fun,
Karin ()borg()

flyinbird93

~Replies~ I know its a quick update, but a teaser was just released @ ST why shouldn't you get it as well right?  Right :)

Lilojame - Thanks! Hope you enjoy what's coming!

~Update 4~ Wednesdays Final Teaser, Will you take the house?

Hello, don't have a lot of time and am out of it already as I type this :D  Hope you enjoy this final teaser and the updates stock charts (found @ the top of page 1 here).  SC4Devotion will be recieving its own charts in the coming weeks after some data is collectable :)

Plaza Living has Two - Single Bedroom middle class Apts for rent, and Three - Two Bedroom middle class Apts. for rent.  Please leave a note if interested.  Tomorrow you should see where this lovely beauty is located ;)

Enjoy see you all tomorrow!

Pat

flyinbird looking good with those mountains and waterfalls!!! Hey could I see a better pic of those plaza there I dont recoginze it at all??? I never ever seen that lot before it looks sweet and I wouldnt mind living there at all!!!  ;)

Lilojame

Hi there!
Nice teaser there!
Well, I would buy that house but since I already have one I wont.  :D

Looking forward to see more!

Karin ()borg()