• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Endora

Started by antimonycat, February 09, 2009, 01:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

Splendid photoshop work and great update mate. Very nice  &apls &apls No worry for the tower thanks
:thumbsup:

ecoba

I've really liked Endora's New Year bash here recently. You really do have a gorgeous city.

Ethan

Engorn

Oh my! This is awesomely amazing! Brilliant! I just... wanna do some stuff the half great as yours. &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

And thank you again for the font. ;)

WC_EEND

:o :o :o I'm quite simply baffled by the sheer beauty of your pictures and photoshopping

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Connor

Wow! Just Wow  &apls &apls &apls

Truly magnificent stuff here.

Connor

antimonycat

R E P L I E S

Tomas Neto: Thanks a lot for the nice reply!

Battlecat: Thanks! Though I choose the compositions carefully, as the city doesn't look nice when rotated in a certain way :)

Canyonjumper: Thanks for visiting! stop by again.

CalibanX: Thank you very much! I thought of it as a tree trader/transport ship but now you've given me ideas of a floating garden or something similar.

Mightygoose: Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Kimcar: Thank you , hope you stop by on the next update!

Ecoba: Thanks for the comment, glad you liked the new year updates.

Engorn: Thank you, and no problem :)

WC_EEND: Thanks for the nice compliment, hope you visit again!

Connor: Thank you very much!

danielcote

wow all the canals, apartments, stores, plazas, parks and offices! Its amazing how whimsical you can make you're cities look!

kwakelaar

Again quite a magnificent update, so many things to look at.
Your empress does not look very happy in her dragon Tiamat, and it is such a spectacular flying machine.

BuildingUp

This steampunk look is absolutely fabulous! I love how mystical and mysterious you make these pictures look. I can't wait to see more of the New Year photos.

It will be very interesting to see how Endora changes by the time it gets to our time.

Sciurus

It's really wonderful, I love how you photoshop your photos, it looks magnificient!!! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

M.M.Malwin

I only discovered this topic. Wow, your creation is fantastic. Your updates are beautifully presented. I love the effect of your pictures. And your wonderful work lottage. Your boats are beautiful and I love mixing with industries and other buildings and  I especially love the night scene with people and lights. Wonderful!  &apls  &apls  ;)

alfadriver12345

A fantastic & inspiring MD! Wonderful! :thumbsup:

CSGdesign

Oh.
My.
God.

First time visitor.
I will be going back and reading this journal in full... and that's a fact.

nedalezz

&apls  &apls  &apls a thousand times  &apls

No words to explain how sensational your updates are. Im literally speechless because any words I might come up with just wont do it justice.

dragonshardz

Ho.

Lee.

Smokes!

antimonycat, this MD is amazing! I love the steampunk theme, and the Photoshopping is tasteful and highly skilled. Your city has a sort of homogeneity that I can never achieve, but still stays interesting with tiny details such as welders in the dry docks or wires running between buildings.

I will definitely keep watching this MD! I sense a new Hall of Fame MD on the rise!

~~dragonshardz~~

antimonycat

Well, part 3 of Endora's New Year is taking longer than expected, mainly due to myself adding more and more to it (and I really don't want to stretch it to a part 4). So in the meantime I'll do some replies and show a picture of a shipwreck while I finish the last part of the three-parter.

In the Winter of 1769, the paddle-wheeled freighter 'Clyde' embarked from Liranu to Endora laden with timber and 300 kegs of premium ale. The ill disciplined
crew drank much of the cargo and during a heavy storm, the ship ran aground approximately 12 miles South-West of Endora.

Danielcote: Thanks a lot! glad you appreciate the whimsy :)

Kwakelaar: The Empress is not a very nice person at all , as you'll see in future updates :) Thanks for the reply!

Buildingup: I might show glimpses of a future Endora like I did with the medieval view of the city. I'd say based on our technology, Endora is at around the 1920-1930's standard overall, with a few variations of course.  Thanks for the comment!

Sciurus: Thank you again for the nice compliment!

M.M.Malwin: Thanks for replying and hope you'll like forthcoming updates!

Alfadriver12345: Thank you for replying, hope you visit again.

CSGdesign: Thanks for the reply and visiting for the first time!

Nedalezz: Thanks a lot for the nice compliments, hope you stop by for the next update!

Dragonshardz: Thanks very much for the reply and I'm glad you've noticed the little details. I don't think I could ever produce enough content from this MD to make it past bestsellers, as it's only one city,  but I could always start a new one (based in the same world and time )once I've finished with Endora.

calibanX

Great rocky coastline. The house on the cliff is a great image. Great work.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

canyonjumper

Looking great! Looking forward to Part Three!

Your friend, Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

planetechef

You create your own world here, i don't know why but your MD make me think about this movie, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, i even don't imagine to mixed industry stuff into a middle of city, Endora is really a unique city, magic like your last picture, how the hell i miss your MD, thanks to you to post on my MD and make me find your  &hlp again incredible work, your city is enchanting. So much small details to watch, so much life, pfffffffffff  &apls &apls
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

marsh

I just looked through this MD today and it looks AMAZING!!! Your photoshopping skills are remarkable and the "steampunk" style city you made is truly stunning! The smoggy smokestacks standing to adjacent skyscrapers looks awsome. The areal shots look great and the smog you photoshoped into all of the pics makes me feel emersed into this steampunk world. I know that i sound like a suckup, but I truly feel like im there.