• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sakura & Coming soon, Sakura Republic (don't need to post replies for that ^^)

Started by planetechef, February 22, 2010, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky Guy

Nice CJ! I love the Asian feel. I will definitely keep my eyes on this one.

One question: Where did you get the apartments with Misozium written on them?
Thanks

EDIT: Welcome to page SIX! "$Deal"$

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

CabraBuitre

Check out Abelfarei!

planetechef

9 posts

Battlecat:
Thanks again, glad you like my first mosaic after all hard time i had with  :P

Tomas Neto:
Many thanks for your comments  :thumbsup:

Penguin007:
Thanks Will

Art128:
Well Arthur, i didn't know we can turn off this u-drive it off  &mmm thanks for this detail, i learn something new  ;) good observation

BaconRocky & Skyguy:
Thanks, for the commercial lot, well, it's on sc4 Labs, here http://cafe.naver.com/sc4labs.cafe?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn%3Farticleid=710
it's the same for the Misozium, thank you both of you for your comments, Skyguy, i think you post the 100eme post  &hlp

Rooker1:
Thanks again, i hope you will have a good time here this month  :thumbsup:

mrbisonm:
Thanks and congrats to you also for the OSITM, your MD deserve and i'm waiting also for your mystery bat (mine also i think  :P)

Kimcar:
Thanks a lot, for the terrace field, i will make later, i'm not good at terraformer but i will not leave this MD without finish that, so it will be later  :-[

Cabrabuitre:
thanks for your message, like i said, later the terrace field  &mmm it's too straight to my taste, i need more time to work on

So today, it's also about suburb, the final touch, after, next week, i will show the total suburb finish and one more suburb update but with small suburb houses this time and some new new bats and small manufactory area  ()stsfd(), and after i will probably show you the Sakura airport.

Update 7 (Suburb, part 3)

So see you next week with this & more  ;)

& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

bat

Some great updates there! Your MD is really nice! A lot of great work! Congratulations on OSITM! Looking forward to more... ;)

MAS71

Hello from Japan !!
and Nice to meet you Planetechef:)

Wow.......How beatiful and wonderful Japanese cities here !!  :o
I'm surprised so much to your cities, and I believed that you know about a Japan more than us,really japanese players. :D
and I'm honored to some my works in there as well. ;D

Of course, Your thread was become one of my favorite thread now.  :thumbsup:
I'm looking forward to see your next creations, too!!

Thank you Planetechef:)

Regrads
-Mas'71 in Japan

Sky Guy

Great update again! And thanks for the links, but where is the download button on that site? haha and do you have to register?

Thanks

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

kwakelaar

Again a nice set of images, looks great :)

adroman

Incredible work, once again  ;)

You continue to astound me, your attention to the most minute details is wonderful, I needed travel to Japan after seeing this  $%Grinno$%

Well done, looking forward to more  :)
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

nedalezz

Wow! With every update, Sakura gets better and better. Ive said it before, but it needs to be said again: This is one of the finest, if not THE best, Asian MD out.

kimcar

I`m not desapointed to found your CJ. Still very good looking and you work like a pro &apls &apls . I`m happy to read that you still gonna do the terrace fields. Looking forward  :thumbsup:

rooker1

I'm sure you'll do great this month.  Your first update was fantasic.  I like the parks you have decided to use.  The park in the second picture, top left corner, where di you get it from?

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

just_a_guy

This is probably the best representation of a japanese city i've seen! It's very good and I love the atmosphere you've created. It really looks nice how there are so many green spaces between apartments and all that but, japanese cities are REALLY dense and most residential developement is built up right next to each other (I hear the square centimeter is expensive there). That is the only thing that is keeping me from saying it's a perfect representation. It still looks beautiful though and it would actually look better if you keep it as is.

I have a question, where are you getting those mid-rise apartments in your last few updates? Like the small ones with a green roof on the second picture or the tall whiteone in the first picture. And lastly, how about the red footpaths with trees on them that you used extensively in your last update?
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

newsimaddict

Quote from: planetechef on April 01, 2010, 07:57:38 AM

Great work here, many congratulations on the ositm award! There was one residental block that I haven't seen before...half the lot has green tops, the other all white...do you remember where you found them - they look great!

nsa

penguin007

Nice pics again there very model Japan

Will

Battlecat

Fantastic work as always!

Yan077

Another wonderful update, splendid work, the asian feel is so realistic !  :o  :thumbsup:

Haljackey

Very cool.  Clean, crisp photos.  I like it!   :thumbsup:

canyonjumper

Very, very nice! I love these pictures!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

jmdude1

great update. i like your choice of buildings very much. everything seems to fit very well together.
i like the use of the korean 'shin sang' apartments, i have a hard time getting them to grow but they look so good!

newsimaddict: i believe those buildings are from 1 of somys res packs found here: http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/somy000/p9.htm

planetechef

16 posts

Bat:
Thanks a lot for your comments and welcome here  :thumbsup:

Mas'71:
Well, it's a honor to have you here, i need to tell you then i don't really think you can find a Asian's MD without your bats  ;) i mean, for me hunting the new bat to put on my city it's one of the most exciting thing and what make this game so nice, so many thanks to you for share your incredible works, with such amazing textures, details, and so realistic, i love living in Asia, i travel sometime in your country and it was always an incredible adventure, so i'm really glad then Sakura become your favorites Asian MD  ()stsfd() and of course i keep my eyes on your thread and waiting for your next creation  :thumbsup:

Sky Guy:
Thanks to you, i don't really know if you need to register with the link i had post, a korean friend register for me long time ago and i don't really follow how he did, i will try to do something about because i find couple great Korean website on Naver (who he's the local Yahoo) with nice bats, let me know if you success for register.

Kwakelaar:
Thanks again  :thumbsup:

Adroman:
Well thanks to you and if you have a opportunity to go Japan, no hesitation, and Australia it's not so far  :P

Nedalezz:
Thanks a lot  :) wow so many compliments  :thumbsup:

Kimcar:
Thanks, i got trouble with terrace field for tell the true  :-[ i try with plop water, i don't like, i try plop rice field, too square, so i still work on but just a little  :-\

Rooker1:
Thanks Robin, for the parks, well they are amazing and from Mas'71 of course, here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2897.0

Just_a_Guy & Newsimaddict :
Thank you both of you, Well you got the link by Jmdude1, for the redpaths with trees, i guess it's this one: http://klex.blog85.fc2.com/
or this one: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=3418
PS: and i agree with you, just_a_Guy, usually, the space is precious, because the price of the land and also the small space.

Penguin007 & Battlecat & Yan007:
Thanks again to you three for keep an eye on Sakura  :thumbsup:

Halackeg:
Thanks, glad you enjoy the pictures

Canyonjumper:
Thanks Jordan for you comment

Jmdude1:
Well, thanks to you and good to see you here neighbour  ;D

Update 8 (Home, Part 1)

Well, i keep working on the suburb and i try to join the previews suburb with the city hall with a great big houses area, i post also the Sakura mayor's project  ::)

& coming soon "Sakura Republic".