• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Teddy City: Royal Crown of the Nation

Started by titanicbuff, August 17, 2014, 05:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

titanicbuff

Teddy City Redo Part 2

I had a computer glitch- lost my region but saved the plug ins- so I started over- this time I'm back and better then ever.
Here we will take a look at various parts of the city- 2 in the same area, and 1 that showcases the style of the city fully. I've yet to get MY computer back from the shop, but hey- that's ok.

The main attraction of the city is the Royal Palace- Located in the historic district on the east end of the city, the royal palace is a beautiful site. Completed in 1233 as the 2nd palace, it replaced the old palace from 1001 in 1788 after a fire burned it to the ground. Today, His Royal Highness King Fredrick IV calls it home. Its beauty is seen from the highway, and has become the most visited attraction in the nation of Teddyland.

Brackford Village is a beautiful edition of the city. Designed with graceful care it features curved streets, and is easily assessable from Kings 46(K46). Located on the northside, homes here start at $475,900 making it one of the most affordable areas where the average home price is $700,500.

Located near the palace is Hanford Mall, the cities largest mall. At 3 stories it features a 4,000sq foot food court, movie theater, 3 level parking garage with room for 2000 cars, and 550 shops. Located off K46, the mall is a landmark as you pass by.
I have struck an iceberg and Sank
Titanicbuff
Visit my website at: http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/
RTMT Team Member
NAM Associate

Sim.Rico

Wow  TitanicBuff! You are THE Sculptist of Masterpieces in SC4!  My sleepy town can only WISH!   Id love to talk with your local Real Estate Office about a home in Brackford Village!  Can I set up an appointment to see a few houses?

Bipin

titanicbuff

Teddy City Redo part 3: The Creek

Well SC failed again- I again had to restart, so this time I decided to up the ante. I did a creek, and thought I'd show you the part thats been inhabited- its beauty remains.

The northern most part of Teddy City, An industry center along the creek- the creek is called Kells Creek. Found in 1234 AD it featured at one point a deep water harbor- today the creek is narrow, and shallow. The harbor was found in 1994 and will be featured in a future update.

Residential and Commercial line the creeks banks. The original field remains- Theres a reason for that. In order to keep some of the original beauty in the urban sprawl, the creek must remain as clean and pure as possible.

Kingston Bridge- Built in 1934, Kingston Bridge is an example of early road building over the creek. Kingston Pkwy is the main northern route through- a 5 lane road, its no wonder they decided to bridge the creek with this beautiful bridge.

Kings 46, The main northern highway in the city, it bridges the gap near Kingston Bridge. This bridge was built in 1976, replacing the old 2 lane bridge from 1933.

Well hope you enjoyed.
I have struck an iceberg and Sank
Titanicbuff
Visit my website at: http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/
RTMT Team Member
NAM Associate

Sim.Rico

i love the rustic beauty! thanks for pushing the contract through on the house on Fuldane Ct. My furniture should arrive Monday in Teddy City.  I gave the movers the.key so to let themselfes in and set up my house!   chat later my USN Neighbor!