• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasperVg

It has been raining from 6 am to (currently) 5:15 pm at 13 degrees Celcius.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Vario80

It's raining continously here since yesterday evening- so far we have received another 13 mm of rain today.
Temperatur right now is 10.6°C (51°F)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Vario80

Is a "double post" okay here, after 11 days of silence?

It's a quite stormy night here at the Northsea Coast- numerous showers are coming in from the north sea and every now and then a clap of thunder can also be heard.
Temperature right now (1:59 AM) is 8.2°C (46.8°F)

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

A200

Vario80

Looks like we will see our frost tonight. Right now it's +0.2°C (32°F) and foggy. :)

shaylan221

Well, it's 93 degrees right now with a low of 43 degrees here in Phoenix AZ at 4:21 p.m.
Come check out my new exciting MD:

"The Life of a Tour Guide"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11351.0

jmdude1

nice, phoenix is sounding good to me! its 0 C here in london, ontario, canada, which is good for now. last night we got about 15cm of snow, trees and powerlines down everywhere.

neongamer

-2°C and lightly snowing/ drizzling in Didcot, England.

Haljackey

Quote from: jmdude1 on October 29, 2008, 04:44:43 PM
nice, phoenix is sounding good to me! its 0 C here in london, ontario, canada, which is good for now. last night we got about 15cm of snow, trees and powerlines down everywhere.

There's still no power were I live... Lots of downed branches and trees.  Some cars have been totaled because branches full of snow and leaves fell on them.

Jmouse

Beautiful autumn day in northeast Arkansas (southern U.S.) - 58F (14.5C).

nerdly_dood

Sunny, a few clouds, and much too cold and windy to go without snow. :thumbsdown:

Freeze warning in effect, and ??? are you serious? Forty-eight degrees my b0x0r! It can't be THAT warm... %bur2$
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

kj3400

63oF and falling in Colorado Springs, CO. It's been pretty nice all day, considering it snowed two weeks ago. :P
I think I've been here long enough, call me Kenneth/Kenny.
Visit

The Commonwealth of Paradise at ST

The Commonwealth of Paradise at SC4 Wiki

CraigKingOfIreland

How's the weather? Well you know, sunny Ireland :) ...I wish that could have been my real reply. Being Ireland the weather is beyond crap   &cry2 It's cold and wet and I hate it  :'(

jmdude1

Quote from: Haljackey on October 29, 2008, 04:53:55 PM
There's still no power were I live... Lots of downed branches and trees.  Some cars have been totaled because branches full of snow and leaves fell on them.

yeh, i had to take a few detours on my way home from uni. today. some big old trees (and powerlines) blocking the roads.  there were also a lot of traffic lights out...and bad drivers!

nerdly_dood

Sunny, blue skies, slightly breezy, and pleasantly warm! Nothing like a couple days ago...
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

papab2000

Sunny and 17c 62F. amazing for November in Detroit. Supposed to be 21c 69F tomorrow.  :)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Sheep49

Cold, foggy and almost snowy in Gdynia: 2°C right now. Kinda sad, taking into mind how other places in the globe are surprisingly sunny and warm :D
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

DFire870

It's 79F with clear skies now in Central Texas. Perfect weather, especially for Texas during this time.

-- John
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

GMT

firefox weather plugin says cloudless night at 8°C (2110 hours)
the day was... well... not too warm, more or less cloudy and pretty humid

... really, it is. I swear.