• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nardo69

- 10 degree and a cold wind blowing. About 2cm snow, too.

No, not in Istanbul, had been appr + degree and raining yesterday but here in the village in the northern Black Forrest where my parents live that I am visting at the moment.

I was f***ng freezing yesterday night because that $%@%§ airplane was 75 min too late which made me miss my train and hence waiting all the time on cold platforms.

Dino007

It's a beautiful winter day!

In morning was -20°C (-4°F), in afternoon will be -5°C (23°F) and 20cm of snow  ;D

But in Tuesday will be 10°C (50°F) and rain  :'( :'( :'(

No white christmas again  ()sad()

TIGR

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

canyonjumper

Here in Surrey, BC we had snow for a few days, but it was washed away by rain, right now it is a gray and dreary sky
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

nerdly_dood

Quote from: nerdly_dood on December 19, 2009, 12:27:00 PM
Snow. Lots of snow. Fifteen inches of it in my neighborhood, over 16 inches at the airport across town. In a place where two inches is a big deal, and just the prospect of it closes schools. (Roanoke, VA)

In theory, we get an average of 23 inches of snow per year. But the past few years we've been lucky to break 8.

31F and cloudy.

A few hours ago a snowplow finally came by.  Three days after it quit snowing. And there's still snow packed down where it came by, from the 4x4s (and the few pathetic 4x2s) that had to get through the snow.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Cyclone1001

Jonathan

Cold and very white, the clouds are white and theres snow everywhere and it's been snowing pretty much non stop (give or take a few hours) since last night.

io_bg

And here it's sunny, the temperature at noon was about 12-13 degrees C, warm for the winter :sunny:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

firdausabdullah

It was snowing heavily this morning til around 10.00, and I guess from the look of it 4-5 inc. Had to swith to winter drive mode to send the ms to work. Really not looking forward to any more tonight  :thumbsdown:

Jonathan

Before it started snowing at 1pm, we had 13cm which is about 5 inch. And amazingly today my school announced they would be closed tommorrow, normally when it snows they say whether its open or closed in the morning of the day which means I have to do any homework the night before just in case school is open :)

TheTeaCat

I got lots of crappy white stuff all round where I live- someone make it all go away please ;D
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Quote from: TheTeaCat on January 06, 2010, 12:22:41 PM
I got lots of crappy white stuff all round where I live- someone make it all go away please ;D

Eh, lucky you. You have the cold and the snow. All I got is the cold........(40 F and sunny in Williamsburg, Va)
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

daryl7478

Here in my hometown,(the name is in my sig), it is very pleasant and sunny but last night, it was rainy and windy. It has been like that for the last few weeks. The temperature is 62 degrees.

nerdly_dood

Snow. Lots of snow. Craploads of snow. New snow on top of old snow. Waaay above average yearly snowfall count, and still coming down.  Got out of school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday this week because of it all. Not breaking any records, but it's possible that this winter will threaten some.

(Roanoke Virginia)

P.S. It normally takes a day for snow to melt, but the snow we got from the Best Blizzard the Uh-0s Could Manage on December 19 took about a month to melt.  Then we got snow last weekend, which got me out of school for the first half of the week, and then it started snowing again yesterday, piling on top of the snow that didn't melt from last week. Roads are the utter pits of crap.

Oh, and did I mention that I crashed my dad's truck? Elaboration on request.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

WC_EEND

still riddled with snow here, and we're (as in the whole country) practically out of salt to get rid of the snow. I'm starting to get quite bored with the snow now
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Meastro444

Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

joelyboy911

Started raining, in the morning, but by mid-afternoon it was hot and very humid.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

awake_78

it's nice here... 21oC in the mid day, in the heart of winter it's sunny but a lot of pollution in the city center.....

wes.janson

It was a nice day today in Vancouver. I sat watching Sweden beat Germany while outside my window the cherry blossoms bloom. Someone should have told the IOC that Vancovuer already had its winter. It was a Saturday morning in December.  :D

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

ophiuchus14

It was a fine day in Mandurah, but then again, it's been non-stop summer since december.
I am the ANDYMAN