• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The State of Oak Hill's date of death: 20 Aug - Page 3

Started by Glowbal, July 23, 2009, 07:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glowbal

League's troops have arrived at Oak Hill

Today the league's fleed has arrived in the port of Rotra. They are docked at the Naval base 1 km North of the City.
The fleed, which contains a total of 44 differend ships, is being prepaired to set sail to Isragon.

The arrival of Lower Columbia's ships in the early morning.

Atrubia's fleed arrived.

Oak Hill's cruisers are still in the dock, and being supplied with ammo.

OHN St. Peterson. The carrier from the Oak Hill Navy.

Isporos's ships are still on their way, and will meet the league's fleed near the northern coast of Isragon.

6 hours later:

Last ship is being supplied with ammo and supplies

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Albus of Garaway

Great update!

By the way, I thought I should mention that you have great English considering it isn't your native language. :)

-Jason

Glowbal

Replies:
Alex (Driftmaster) - Thanks!

Jason (Albus of Garaway) - Thank you! I lived in an english speaking country for about 1 year, I must say. :) I was a 6 year old kid at that time.

____

Oak Hill now has its own flag!

With thanks to Dizflip!

Glowbal

Oak Hill Times

Today, Green Lake City

Vice-President Jack Jordan is on his way to Lower Columbia, to meet up with the other leaders from the league, in the City of Khendall, for the first Summit.

In other new,

Oak Hill airforce continues bombing runs on Isragon Cities and Military bases. Rumours say that the minium amount of victems by bombing runs for now is 2.000, of which 140 are civilians. This hasn't been confirmed by officials yet.

Above; Lower Columbia's jets on their way to the run way.

Oak Hill's f-16s return to base.

League's troops arrived in Green Lake

Today 2.000 troops from Isporos have arrived in C-17s at the Airforce base of Green lake.

They will work together with division 21, from the Army.

KoV Liberty

Nice. Too bad I can't see the pics cause Im on an an an iPhone. :-[

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Glowbal

Thanks..

Thanks to those who followed my MD.

Sadly, I have to announce that I am forced to close this MD, due the lost of my cities and regions. I had a PC crash which could only be solved by re-installing my PC. I just got my PC working again, and now im off to instal sc4 and a whole list of dependancies..

Cheers!
;)

jimbo_jj

Noooo! &cry2 Arghh, computer crashes. They were the killers of so many of my cities back when I played SC3K. It was a real pain, and depressing, too. Anyways, I hope you recover from this soon, and start (or restart  &Thk/() another MD, cause this one was great! 
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ

Tomas Neto

Quote from: Glowbal on August 30, 2009, 06:24:03 AM
Thanks..

Thanks to those who followed my MD.

Sadly, I have to announce that I am forced to close this MD, due the lost of my cities and regions. I had a PC crash which could only be solved by re-installing my PC. I just got my PC working again, and now im off to instal sc4 and a whole list of dependancies..

Cheers!
;)
Close this MD???  That sad news! I hope that do not need such decision!
Very nice the last update!!!  :thumbsup: