• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

Pat, I think it's Limstone rock mod, but I'm not realy sure  ;)
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=11589

maybe someone else can tell you if it's good or bad mod of the picture

David   :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Lilojame

Hi!

I seriously love this MD. It is trully amazing!

By the way, if I am correct, the rock mod that you are seeking is PEG_RockMod1-Limestone_205.dat , but I am not completly sure.

EDIT: Awww.... David already beat me at it.  :D

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

kimcar

&apls &apls Amazing work with terraforming Pat. You should do my lanscape one of these day  ;D

Jmouse

Amazing results you're getting there, Pat. The lakes are pretty and, of course, I'm always looking at how you create the waterfalls. Anxious to see what you have up your sleeve now.

Later...
Joan

Pat

OK here is tonight on Friday November the 7th 2008 we'll be gettin back on track to where we last left off with the devolpment of the water area...  I did try and install the new rock mod but it kept crashing my game, as I was going to try and reopen Big Bear Pass with Peg's Rock Mod Limestone...

OK so anyways on to the update here tonight here is the newest update and yes I know the GRID is still on lol... I Do Promiss that this will be the Last of the GRID PICS OK!!! So without further ado here we gooo!!!!!!

So that is it for this Friday's Update and I will get to full replies tomorrow!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lilojame

Nice update there. I am anxiusly awaiting what comes next.  :)

As for the rock mod... the possible reason for crasing the game could be that you have another rock mod instaled and you are required to remove it prior... in any case, I am just guessing. I think that I seen a similar mod somevhere on LEX... if I manage to confirm that idea and find it I will edit this post and give the link.

EDITED: Maybe if you would try one of the  dogfight Rock Modshttp://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1386

EDITED 2: Or even better a JRJ PEG Limestone Rock Mod : http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=35

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

bat

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Pat

OK now we are into seeing this area with out the grid on as I did promiss and so lets get a move on here....

As I said these next updates are now the ones without the grid on and so to better see the terrain... Soon we'll be getting into the actual devolpment of the water and how everything get laid out!!! So here is Saturday's Update and about replies at this time I wish to thank you all who have commented in here recently and thank you ever so much!!! SO without further ado here we gooooooooooo!!!!!

as you can see there is quite a diffrence in the terrian here and its very noticable that is why I did leave the grid on for the last few updates.... So that concludes Saturday's Update and stay tuned for tomorrow Sunday's Update as I try to sneek it in as I am supposed to work alll day ugggh....

~~~ Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

dedgren

Pat, I plan to take a long, leisurely read through Waterfalls today for the first time in a bit.  It sure looks like you are taking advantage of being OSITM this month- it is great to see your MD recognized once again.  I am particularly admiring your riverbed terraforming- that's what caught my attention today.  You appear to have developed that touch, my friend.

Anyway, off to look- thanks for sharing Waterfalls with us.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

blade2k5

Stunning updates there Pat &apls  As for rock mods, I like the Dogfight mods since they are the most realistic-looking mods I've seen so far, if that helps any :thumbsup:  Anyways, excellent work and look forward to seeing what you toss our way next.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Jmouse

Wow, Pat turned off the grid. Now we're getting somewhere! :P Certainly looking forward to seeing that riverbed fill up.

Later...
Joan

bat

Nice pictures there! Great work on it! Looking forward to more of that river... ;)

paroch

Great to see you delivering plenty of updates and pictures for us all Pat.  You really are doing a great job here.

Paul

Lilojame

Hi!

Very nice update! Hope you manage to do another one soon.  ;)

Pat

This is just announcement at this time on Sunday's Update as it may be late... I am currently stuck at work as predicted siiiiiiiiigh... But that in a way is some great news though for the Podcast Crew aspect... The November Episode Featuring Robin for the Q/A is just about finished with some final touch ups that I had needed to do...

So the SC4D PC will be Airing this week depending on the host I use...  Anyways about the Sunday update it will come and it might even happen tomorrow with Monday as a double header... either way I will get the update in!!! I do again I want to take this time to thank you all who have commented in Waterfalls and thank you all David aka Simpson, David aka Dedgren, Rich aka Papab, Troy aka Blade2k5, Joan aka Jmouse, Bat, Paul aka Paroch, and Lilojame!!! Thank you all again sooo very much for you continued support!!!!

Pat

OK after a loooong day of working and production I am finaly home now Yay!!! So its Sunday Nite and its time to get Waterfalls Update on the books!!! so without further ado here we goooooooo...........

So this is it for sunday nights update!!! Hey have you all heard by now that the Podcast is up? If not go and check it out Here and talk about it here

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.