• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade2k5

Looking good Pat.  Kinda sucks you had internet connection issues yesterday, but at least you have that issues resolved now ;D  getting back to your teaser update, the interchange looks smashing.  Keep up the good work my friend, look forward to your next update.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Jmouse

Hey there. Too bad about the loss, Pat - I can sympathize -- but I know you can rebuild it.
Even so, you're making a fine showing and I'm looking forward to seeing more development.

Until next time...
Joan

thundercrack83

Sorry to hear about your connection and crashing problems, Pat--But maybe this will help...

Welcome to the Classics!

Congratulations on 500 comments and the promotion, my good friend! And don't worry about the rebuilding, I'm sure everything will be better than ever!

Dustin

Jmouse

May I be the first to extend congratulations on your latest promotion (thundercrack doesn't count! :P)
It's a pleasure to see Waterfalls earn the recognition it deserves.

Until next time...
Joan

bat

Congrats on more than 500 comments, Pat! And also congrats for this "new" section!!

Looking forward to more of Waterfalls...

rooker1

Congrats on the move to Classics, you definatley deserve it.  When is the next update?

Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Well Robin you asked for it and here is the next Update of Waterfalls.... Update 49 is here woohooo.........

Yup that is right # 49 is here finaly at last, I think I solved the problem and I got to save no problem today woohoo.... OK so I guess its on to business as usal here @ Watefalls.... 

• Quote from: tooheys on February 03, 2008, 11:28:47 PM
    lol, you're not having much luck lately my friend.

Interested to see what you do along the river and nice use of the RHW.

Cheers

Dave

Dave Im glad you loved the river pics and dont worry I will show more of it in due time M8, Yea I know talk about the unluckie Irish in me is kicking me square in the ________ insert what ever there lol  :D
  • Quote from: emilin on February 04, 2008, 01:17:13 AM
    Some rather nice features in the latest update there. I like RHW intersection alot in all its' simplictity. :thumbsup:

And I also noticed that you are almost back in Classic status (where you belong) again. Just a few more comments now...

Emilin, thank you soo very much for the nice compliments on the river and RHW uses... Thank you Im glad you have good faith in me and Thanks for helping me get back into the classics sections....
  • Quote from: bat on February 04, 2008, 02:45:34 AM
    Two very great pictures there, Pat!
    Looking forward to update 49 and 50... (and of course to the next ones, too...)

LOL Bat its always great to have you coming on down to Waterfalls... Well here is Update 49 for you my friend...
  • Quote from: FrankU on February 04, 2008, 03:45:03 AM
    Sniff....
    Pity about all your work.
    Two nice, clean and functional intersections.
    Good work!

...............waiting patiently.................. /wrrd%&

FrankU thank you for the kind words and I know right it was soo disheartning but I hope I didnt keep you waiting to long as I now think got it nailed down why I was having problems....  Dang addiction to downloads lol
  • Quote from: star.torturer on February 04, 2008, 10:12:48 AM
    Lookin nice again pat,

sorry to hear about ur net problems, and the CTD's

seya round

Joe

Hey Jooooooe hows it going? Great to see you back in at Waterfalls... Hopefully see you soon and thank you my friend for getting the door open up @ the 499 post  ;)
  • Quote from: blade2k5 on February 04, 2008, 10:21:20 AM
    Looking good Pat.  Kinda sucks you had internet connection issues yesterday, but at least you have that issues resolved now ;D  getting back to your teaser update, the interchange looks smashing.  Keep up the good work my friend, look forward to your next update.

Hi again Troy, man Im soo mean and making you post lol... I know its been a bear but i guess its just my luck lol... Well here is the next update and I hope you enjoy it as well as you did the last one.... Troy thank you for getting that 500th post and also page flipping me to the next page.... Sir you are a master and a great friend thank you!!!  :thumbsup:
  • Quote from: Jmouse on February 04, 2008, 11:06:37 AM
    Hey there. Too bad about the loss, Pat - I can sympathize -- but I know you can rebuild it.
    Even so, you're making a fine showing and I'm looking forward to seeing more development.

Until next time...
    Joan

Joan you are soo kind and good to all of us thank you for stoping in and I hope you love this next progress shots...
  • Quote from: thundercrack83 on February 04, 2008, 11:08:55 AM
    Sorry to hear about your connection and crashing problems, Pat--But maybe this will help...

Welcome to the Classics!

Congratulations on 500 comments and the promotion, my good friend! And don't worry about the rebuilding, I'm sure everything will be better than ever!

Dustin

Dustin thank you that did help my day the other day seeing Im back in the Classic Section... I think the rebuilding came along pretty darn good, but I'll let you be the judge of it....
  • Quote from: Jmouse on February 04, 2008, 01:59:01 PM
    May I be the first to extend congratulations on your latest promotion (thundercrack doesn't count! :P)
    It's a pleasure to see Waterfalls earn the recognition it deserves.

Until next time...
    Joan

Joan thank you soo much for being a faithful regular to Waterfalls....
  • Quote from: bat on February 05, 2008, 06:32:24 AM
    Congrats on more than 500 comments, Pat! And also congrats for this "new" section!!

Looking forward to more of Waterfalls...

Bat thank you soo very much your support in Waterfalls....
  • Quote from: rooker1 on February 05, 2008, 06:38:11 AM
    Congrats on the move to Classics, you definatley deserve it.  When is the next update?

Robin  ;)

Robin its good to see you again in Waterfalls... Thank you soo very much and as I said before NOW lol.......

So without further ado here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................

So that concludes Update # 49 and stay tuned for more soon.......................

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

Allow me to make the first reply to the first update of Classic status (congratulations by the way). I like the bend in the river and the use of the brown water is well thought out. The retaining wall really adds to the effect and the whole pic seems to fit together pretty darn well. Out of curiousity, which way does the water flow, and is the brown water meant to be shallow, or muddy? Take it easy and see you next update.
-Matt

tooheys

hehe, threestooges I was just thinking the same thing, which way is downstream.

Pat, probably best you don't tell us  :D Regardless, nice work by the way  :thumbsup:

Well done my friend, Classic status is well deserved (what I really mean is, good to see you pulled your finger out and did some work at last  $%Grinno$%)

Seriously, you have a great following which is well earned, but also testament to the time you put back into the community.

Update 49, well looking for at least another 51, no pressure of course.

Cheers

Dave

FrankU

My waiting has been worthwile.  :thumbsup:
Why rush things when a bit of patience gives us so much quality?

Great work on the river and the brown water. The latter looks like a muddy corner in a shallow river. Very good use of the plops.
Also the stone walls look very good. I like to see a picture though where we can see how the river, the walls and the road (is it with bridge?) work together.... Maybe update 50?

bat

Nice work on that river, Pat! Great pictures!

Looking forward to the next one (Update 50!)!

Jmouse

Your work with TPW just gets better all the time, Pat.  Looking forward to seeing you reach the half-century mark (not your age, dear heart, just the next update)!

Until next time...
Joan

thundercrack83

The development of the river is looking great, my friend! You're doing some great work here with the transparent water! Keep it up!

Pat

OK here is UpDate # 50 for y'all but first and foremost the replies to your wonderful comments................

• Quote from: threestooges on February 06, 2008, 09:53:03 PM
    Allow me to make the first reply to the first update of Classic status (congratulations by the way). I like the bend in the river and the use of the brown water is well thought out. The retaining wall really adds to the effect and the whole pic seems to fit together pretty darn well. Out of curiousity, which way does the water flow, and is the brown water meant to be shallow, or muddy? Take it easy and see you next update.
    -Matt

Hi Matt welcome back to Waterfalls... I thank you for giving the first reply here in the classic section... LoL Well to ansewer at least one good question there is the brown water is supposed to be muddy, but as dave below pointed out its best to let the imagination run wild.... Thank you again Matt for the wonderful comment and compliments enjoy UpDate 50....
  • Quote from: tooheys on February 07, 2008, 03:01:15 AM
    hehe, threestooges I was just thinking the same thing, which way is downstream.

Pat, probably best you don't tell us  :D Regardless, nice work by the way  :thumbsup:

Well done my friend, Classic status is well deserved (what I really mean is, good to see you pulled your finger out and did some work at last  $%Grinno$%)

Seriously, you have a great following which is well earned, but also testament to the time you put back into the community.

Update 49, well looking for at least another 51, no pressure of course.

Cheers

Dave

Dave my silly Aussie friend, when I first read your comment it made me laugh my butt off lol... Yes I did finaly get my finger pulled out and got to work cause a certain friend wouldnt yea lol any who its great to get back in classic and Im glad I do have such a following...  SO speaking of update when is your next one lol??? Enjoy # 50 Dave....
  • Quote from: FrankU on February 07, 2008, 03:57:33 AM
    My waiting has been worthwile.  :thumbsup:
    Why rush things when a bit of patience gives us so much quality?

Great work on the river and the brown water. The latter looks like a muddy corner in a shallow river. Very good use of the plops.
    Also the stone walls look very good. I like to see a picture though where we can see how the river, the walls and the road (is it with bridge?) work together.... Maybe update 50?

Hi FrankU welcome back and thank you soo very much for your wonderful compliments, I hope these next pictures help out in what you was looking for...
  • Quote from: bat on February 07, 2008, 05:00:50 AM
    Nice work on that river, Pat! Great pictures!

Looking forward to the next one (Update 50!)!

Bat thank you for stoping in again and for your wonderful praises here is UpDate # 50
  • Quote from: Jmouse on February 07, 2008, 10:48:57 AM
    Your work with TPW just gets better all the time, Pat.  Looking forward to seeing you reach the half-century mark (not your age, dear heart, just the next update)!

Until next time...
    Joan

LoL Hiya's Joan I knew what you meant about reaching the half-century mark lol.... Well I do hope this next update is a good one and I thank you again for being here for me and encouraging me to go on.....
  • Quote from: thundercrack83 on February 07, 2008, 11:56:16 AM
    The development of the river is looking great, my friend! You're doing some great work here with the transparent water! Keep it up!

Dustin welcome back into Waterfalls... Thank you for coming on in here and thank you for the wonderful words of encouragement here and welll now time to get movin again.....

OK that is said and down out the way lets get on with UpDate # 50 and so with out what? ooooh Yea that is right further ado here we go....................

So with that Update # 50 is now on the books thank you again all for your wonderful comments and to the lurkers please post a hi, thanks Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

Very very nice indeed Pat &apls &apls

Your skill with TPW is certainly showing through :thumbsup:

Congrats on reaching the classics too mate - well deserved &apls &apls

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Jmouse

Beautiful Work, Pat, and you just HAD to show off that that little Smiley-face crop duster, didn't you! :D
The riverbanks look good. Personally I'd try adding a few more varieties of flora, but since I've never even experimented with TPW, I'm hardly an authority! It's just an opinion.
Looking at the last photo, I wonder if that stream will continue over onto another city tile. I see what looks like an avenue connection even though the yellow arrows aren't visible. I have a little mod that hides them, so it isn't always possible to tell what's next door.
Anyway, I continue to stay in the background and learn from the masters! :thumbsup:
And HAPPY 50th BTW! &apls

Until next time...
Joan

bat

That river is looking great, Pat! Wonderful work on that area!

Congrats on 50 updates!!!

Looking forward to more...

paroch

Great TPW as always Pat.  Update 49 with the bend and brown water is great.

And the look you've created in Update 50 with those trees is just stunning.

As McDonalds always tell us.......  mmm mmm mmm mmm, I'm Lovin' It!

warconstruct

wow it is splendid! your river are really well made, you do one works excellent  &apls

just a question: can you indicate or find clearly this grass to me green please ? I thank you in advance  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

blade2k5

You are the true master Sir :thumbsup: not me ;) I could never reproduce the beautiful rivers and surrounding scenery that you create, though I attempt to.  Once again, a stunning update as always.  I tell ya, I'd rather be there than here....looks nice and toasty in Waterfalls whereas here it's b-b-bone-ch-ch-chillin' c-c-cold  :P

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.