• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pleasant Cove Island

Started by scott1964, September 18, 2013, 05:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortext

Nice park! Though as Paeng already said I'd remove one of the statues as well. Two of them seems a bit too much.  :D

Also I concur with Arthur: put in some widecurves! Not only will the rail benefit but there're also quite nice fillers for road wide curves!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

scott1964

Quote from: vortext on February 13, 2014, 04:17:44 AM
Nice park! Though as Paeng already said I'd remove one of the statues as well. Two of them seems a bit too much.  :D

Also I concur with Arthur: put in some widecurves! Not only will the rail benefit but there're also quite nice fillers for road wide curves!  :thumbsup:
I will work with and see if anything works out  :)

Quote from: art128 on February 12, 2014, 03:00:03 PM
RRW -> Real RailWay, part of the newest NAM. Changes the general aspect of the rail lines for a better more realist look.

Also I think I already suggested you to use the wide radius curve for the railway, it looks MUCH better with them than without them. I don't even say that to be mean. But seriously, you produce nice cities and the pictures are quite nice. But then you show the railway with the standard extremely short curve that comes and ruins the whole picture. If you don't like them at least say so, so that my suggestion is not just for the wind and prove that you at least read what other people write.

That being said, nice park. I can definitely see where it's going! Try to add some trees on the grass to give a more alive feeling to the park.
Thanks

Working on a little industrial area
Before

After

Gugu3

Nice job there on the industrial area! :thumbsup:

scott1964

Quote from: Gugu3 on February 17, 2014, 06:38:51 AM
Nice job there on the industrial area! :thumbsup:
Thank you

More development in Crestview. 

Thanks for visiting and the comments.  "$Deal"$

scott1964

A few random shots of Crestview.

Thanks for the comments and stopping by.   "$Deal"$

APSMS

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Gugu3

scott1964

benedict

Good to see you back with a new update.
Click on the banner to celebrate!