• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

~ Province of Zillerthal ~

Started by warconstruct, March 30, 2014, 10:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warconstruct

Hello, welcome to all on the subject of my new project.This is a Alpine region, which is in Austria.

Thank you for visit my CJ MD

Summary :

Update 1 : The port -- Page 1 --
Update 2 : The Residential and industrial zone -- Page 1 --
Update 3 : The urban aera -- Page 1 --

NEXT UPDATE...  ;)

Transports map :

Thanks
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

benedict

Fantastic start to this MD. Nice detailing of the port.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

vortext

Very nice city, good work with the canals especially! I'm looking forward to more!   :thumbsup:

btw, I love your Frontenac castle BAT!
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

vester

Shroud

Great start! I'm looking forward to more.

APSMS

Not much to say different than the others, but here's a word of encouragement as you start your CJ MD. It's nicely detailed and you're off to a great start.

Your images show some heavy compression artifacts, though (either that or it's just aliasing). Nothing bad to say about the actual city so far, though.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

warconstruct

Quote from: benedict on April 05, 2014, 05:35:46 AM
Fantastic start to this MD. Nice detailing of the port.
thank you very much, in fact I love build ports.  ;D

Quote from: vortext on April 05, 2014, 06:27:39 AM
Very nice city, good work with the canals especially! I'm looking forward to more!   :thumbsup:

btw, I love your Frontenac castle BAT!

thank you very much, I put a lot of time this terraforming canals..thank you for FRONTENAC, should i get back to Lottage :)

Quote from: vester on April 05, 2014, 07:50:44 AM
Great start.
thank you very much!

Quote from: Shroud on April 05, 2014, 09:22:07 AM
Great start! I'm looking forward to more.

thank you I hope this update will please!

Quote from: APSMS on April 05, 2014, 11:26:12 AM
Not much to say different than the others, but here's a word of encouragement as you start your CJ MD. It's nicely detailed and you're off to a great start.

Your images show some heavy compression artifacts, though (either that or it's just aliasing). Nothing bad to say about the actual city so far, though.

thank you for these encouragements! I do not understand too much what you say because my English is not good, I excuse myself some. But I must understand that you me known as that my images are heavy, indeed the city is located in a valley and I do not have much place to build. Most valley Alpine are very encumbered and very charged, all must pass there! The Swiss ones or the Austrians builds tunnels under their cities very dense, their ports are very compressed and the rivers constitutes their single access point to the sea. I search this spirit in my city ..

This update relates to still much the port industrial and commercial. I go also you show the industrial area, or the industrial activity and logistic are very dependent.
The stage located at the edge of the channel east also shine mixed with the industrial area.
This is in particular with the ground with one make valley steep or the urbanisation is not developed but also thanks to the rich person contributor of the stage, the entrepreneurs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hotel complex was built in the vicinity, it allows a splendid sight on the Alps :

[/URL]

The motorway crosses the city in are center then the port for directed towards the airport :

The industrial area, with these small channels which allows channeled water towards the pumping stations :

The unit of maintenance of the motorway, with sand and salt for the winter :
As well as the zone commercial or one finds most garages car and the automobile dealer of the area:

The electric factory or is conveyed by the channel coal, electricity is then distributed :

The transition from the city towards the countryside, with the by-pass of the city which moves towards the motorways :

the industrial area with these logistic activity, as well as principal the motorway of the area which crosses it :

Pumping stations

Customs houses of the port
Customs :

The passage of the motorway under the port was complex with carried out, the use of a complicated bridge. This connections is useful for freight but also with the sims which work with the port.

The motorway tunnel which joined the centre town. The motorway passes under the electric complex using coals :

Here some satellite image of the city or I life :

I naturally took as a starting point this city for created mine on SC4! They are you show at which point all to doir returned in very can of space..

thanks
Warconstruct
Since SC4D 2007-2022

benedict

Great new update, and congratulations, you're number one on Ben's Top Ten this week.

89James89

Congratulations on number 1, you'll make Best Sellers in no time at this rate!

Loving what you've shown so far. It has a really gritty realistic feel to it.

I especially love the waterways and their attached dockyards, very realistic and nice to look at.

Looking forward to watching this grow.

James

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

kbieniu7

Great start! Your city seems very promising, I'll try to check your MD as often as possible!
Nice idea with the motorway tunnel. I just wonder, if the clearence between it's ceiling and river bed isn't to small*, but generaly I think it's well done :)
I hope, you will show us some great alpine feeling in the future!

Kamil

*Je pense á distance entre le lit du canal et le plafond de l'autoroute. N'est-elle trop petit? Mais, généralement, il est OK ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

Nice updates, War'.. Nice to see you here again. :)

Si je ne me trompe pas, tu t'es inspiré de Strasbourg?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

warconstruct

Quote from: benedict on April 15, 2014, 12:00:55 PM
Great new update, and congratulations, you're number one on Ben's Top Ten this week.

Thank you very much! it is an honor to be selected on Ben's Top Ten.
Thank you to follow my CJ SC4D.

Quote from: 89James89 on April 15, 2014, 02:30:27 PM
Congratulations on number 1, you'll make Best Sellers in no time at this rate!

Loving what you've shown so far. It has a really gritty realistic feel to it.

I especially love the waterways and their attached dockyards, very realistic and nice to look at.

Looking forward to watching this grow.

James

Thank you very much! It is one of my speciality to build ports, if I can allow myself consulted Port aux Captes  ;)
It is a CJ which I had make some years ago.
Thank you for these encouragement and to come to visit my CJ  :)

Quote from: Kergelen on April 17, 2014, 12:57:47 AM
Great port and nice region &apls

Thank you very much!

Quote from: kbieniu7 on April 20, 2014, 03:07:35 AM
Great start! Your city seems very promising, I'll try to check your MD as often as possible!
Nice idea with the motorway tunnel. I just wonder, if the clearence between it's ceiling and river bed isn't to small*, but generaly I think it's well done :)
I hope, you will show us some great alpine feeling in the future!

Kamil

*Je pense á distance entre le lit du canal et le plafond de l'autoroute. N'est-elle trop petit? Mais, généralement, il est OK ;)

Thank you! I am only at the beginning of this city, I did not start with not even worked on other city of the area..
I initially think of designing this city with my wish with a mixture of landmark and grow!

For what have tunnels indeed it is a problem that I identified but in general these tunnel one a lowered ceiling, with Juste some centimetre between the trucks and the ceiling.
The channel in him is not very deep 4 meter to the maximum.
Thank you to visit here
:thumbsup:

Quote from: art128 on April 21, 2014, 08:35:24 AM
Nice updates, War'.. Nice to see you here again. :)

Si je ne me trompe pas, tu t'es inspiré de Strasbourg?

Pas tout à fais, il s'agit de Bâle ou Basel en Suisse.. C'est le plus grand port industrielle et commerciale de Suisse à 100km au sud de Strabourg sur le Rhin.
Thank you very much my friend !

Quote from: Terring7 on April 29, 2014, 04:14:47 AM
Great! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you with you !

Thank you with all for your comments!
This update will go on the residential districts of small and average size.

the southern ring :

The castle of the prestigious university of Zillerthal :

The passage of the boxing ring in the direction of north :

I show you the construction of the exchanger between the boxing ring the motorway and the large avenue :

The district of the city or the wages is rather low :

The station allows a rapid access with the port for the workers.
The line is booked to the travellers, the transit circulates on a special way transit of goods.

The modern church is in the middle of the district

the district is filled with park for living environment  :

thank you
Since SC4D 2007-2022

benedict

Another wonderful update. You are a very skilled city-builder!

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

kbieniu7

The 5th photo - I see, that not only in Poland we have too much soundwalls protecting...fields! :D Good shots! I like the small block estate. Small and cosy (maybe just this rounded building seems to be a little to big)! What is more, right here, the soundwalls have reason ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

c.p.

Gugu3

warconstruct

Quote from: benedict on May 02, 2014, 02:24:55 PM
Another wonderful update. You are a very skilled city-builder!

Thank you very much, it is real a pleasure of reading you!  :)

Quote from: Schulmanator on May 03, 2014, 07:13:09 PM
Great looking area - I like this :D

Thank you very much, content that you like this city  ()stsfd()

Quote from: kbieniu7 on May 04, 2014, 02:14:30 AM
The 5th photo - I see, that not only in Poland we have too much soundwalls protecting...fields! :D Good shots! I like the small block estate. Small and cosy (maybe just this rounded building seems to be a little to big)! What is more, right here, the soundwalls have reason ;)

Thank you very much, indeed I like much these building of SC4 Poland because it there with the same one in France. If not for the walls there is near the dwellings and then these zone will be urbanized. But in the facts I am of agreement with you  ;)

Quote from: c.p. on May 04, 2014, 08:13:08 AM
Nice variety of development in this region :thumbsup:

Thank you as me I like your creations   :thumbsup:

Quote from: Gugu3 on May 05, 2014, 03:12:28 AM
Very interesting CJ! :thumbsup:

Thank you for this comment   :)

I show you cards in order to see my projects to come and also a sight of the area.

:thumbsup:
Since SC4D 2007-2022