• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Shienar - Replies - 19 nov 09 - Pg 6

Started by Glowbal, September 06, 2009, 12:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glowbal

Welcome you all

Welcome to my new MD.
This is an intoduction to Shienar, with some facts, the flag, and a map!

Facts:

Population: 25.570.091
Govournement: Democraty
Language: English, Spanish
Amount of Cities: 7
Capital: Canete

Flag

Map:

Cheers!
Glowbal  ;)

io_bg

Great start! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see more!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

KoV Liberty

Me too! LOL. Looks good just as I said from The LoN website! ;D

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

jimbo_jj

Looks like I have more to look forward to. Nice start! I'll definitely be back.

-James
Coming Soon to SimCity 4 Devotion: Alterren: The New World City
An MD by Jimbo_JJ

Nanami

Nice new start. Unlike me, my start Isn't good.

Glowbal

Replies:

io_BG: Thank you! Here is more! ;)

Driftmaster07: I hope you find this good as well.  ::)

Jimbo_jj: Thanks! I hope to see you here many times!

976: Thank you. You've a MD as well? I looked for it, but couldn't find it. Btw, I've started this city over for about.. 3 times. didn't end up with the style I wanted to have. But now I have! ;)

Update 1:

Click here for update 1.
Link to my own forum, due a not allowed picture format. I have no time to chance the formats in the next 2 weeks, which is why I set up this temperently solution.

soulchaser

Looks great so far. Nice work on the downtown....I would love to see an overview of this region. :thumbsup:

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

Nanami

I haven't created my new MD. Actualy last week, I want to make it but then I need to restart after I lost my cities.

io_bg

Great job, I really like the downtown! :thumbsup: Your lotting is nice as well, but those plazas look a bit... empty. I think you should put more people, trees, benches, fountains...
Keep up the good work!

Albus of Garaway

Looks great! Might I suggest adding the "Randomwalk" prop to some of those plazas? It'll make the city look much more alive. ;)

Can't wait for more! :)

-Jason

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

Tomas Neto

tooheys

Nice start  :) A good combination of buildings and what you can see of your transport network would indicate it is well planned.

You asked for suggestions, well I've nothing too serious. Perhaps when you relotted the parliament building, you could have added some people. Such a large open area, which are common in RL, just needs a little bit of life.

I like the start and looking forward to more.

Dave

Glowbal

Replies:

Soulchaser: Thank you. :) I promise you there will be a region overview soon, but not from this city. Read about it in this update ;)

976: Aw, that sucks. I hope to see your MD very soon!

io_bg: Thank you for that suggestion! When I read that, I started lotting right away.. I hope you will like the result

Albus of Garaway; Thanks! Yes indeed, it does. I added it the same day you posted your reply. Thanks for the suggestion!

Driftmaster: Glad you like it :p you will probally see something familiar in the next update btw. :)

Tomas Neto: Thank you for your comment! :)

tooheys: I did my best to plan it. :) Thanks for the suggestion. Yes indeed, these large open areas are very common in RL. And I've done some more reseach into these plazas the past week, and noticed that I could change a lot more, then just adding in some people.

update 2
Click here for update 2.
Due to wrong picture format, I will now temporently store these pictures on my own forum.

io_bg

Sorry to hear about those crashes &mmm They're really annoying, they do happen with me as well...
The plazas look much better now :thumbsup: Such small details can improve the realism a lot, eh? :P

Battlecat

Nice looking start!  That tree covered plaza area looks amazing!  D

Nanami

I like your plaza update. I hope you don't get crash when saving your city.

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

BarbarossaS

That's a bummer, the crashing. Hopefully it won't happen with the new city you're planning.
Lovely update!  :thumbsup:

-Stijn-

SC4BOY

Excellent work! This will be good watching how you develop these.. beautiful work so far!

Did you by chance add airport or seaport lots that started your CTD's?