• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Whale's Christchurch --- I love Ellesmere

Started by fighter_jingyu, May 23, 2010, 07:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

I'm speechless... fantastic mosaic, and congrats on your OSITM  &apls

tooheys

On top of OSITM, at the end of the month your MD will now be in Best Sellers. Well done :thumbsup:

Dave

ecoba

Congratulations on OSITM and the move to the Best Sellers, my friend ! You truly have an amazing MD.  :)

Ethan

cubby420

Very good as usual. Congrats on OSITM! Make good use of it...I can't wait to see more.

Tomas Neto

Your MD is always fantastic!!! Congrats on OSITM and welcome to the Best Sellers!!!    &apls &apls &apls

fighter_jingyu

wow~ wow~
i'm soooooo impressed by all the words from you my dear friends ()flower() ()flower()
thanks soooooooo much to you all  &bis& &bis&
and thanks the moderators who ever helped me taking care of my thread as well &bis& &bis&

you know, when i read those comments such as "looking towards further pics", "can't wait for more", etc. i always feel sorry about the quantity of my pics.
i definitely know that i have less pics than all the other MDs. and these days in each new updates just one or no more than three pics released, terribly sorry about that.

i wanna share all the corners of my city, every detail. but as i have said at the top, the city began at sep. 2008, and when i decide to post pics here, it's 2010 and the ellesmere is already 80% percents ready, but it got totally covered by only serveral mosiacs  %confuso %confuso... so things gonna be twist.. i have to build my city quicker than ever, and try to make some differences.
but you know i'm no longer a student but a guy who is stuggling between work and life :'( :'( everyday is in rush and time doesn't allow me to play it much.
so... i just try to, um... make a balance. just hard working on my job, and try my best to make as many upgrades as i could.

maybe later i would come to sc4d rare, but i'll try to bring some new pics everytime when i return. i won't let it down. i promise this i promise this%BUd% %BUd%
so sorry about low quantity of pictures again :P and sorry for once promised that i will make a content at top of this thread, but till now i don't get one ()testing()
i shall make it happen...someday :D

well... everytime i try to explain something, i usually make a speeh :D :D :D
anyway, thank all my friends, you accepted christchurch, you love it, and you bring christchurch to the ositm. christchurch cannot reach such an honor without your support.

whale. with love :thumbsup:

oh, btw, anyone who download the .7z file? the skydrive doesn't have a counter but i wanna know whether this file is unzipable in your computer.
one of my friends told me that he failed to unzip this file by winrar 3.90, but oh, he said it's ok in 7-zip 9.15 beta. so if you also have problem unzip the pack, please visit www.7-zip.org and download 7zip 9.15 b or newer version.

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

cubby420

Wow, for someone who just broke into the OSITM category, your doing an awful lot of apologizing fighter_jingyu! And it couldn't be more unnecessary. Your pics speak for themselves. We would want to see more of your work even if you were showing 20 pics per update. You have consistently provided superb quality, and that's more than good enough for me. If you really want to make your updates more robust, might I suggest giving us some closer shots from areas already covered in the mosaics. I'm in love with some of your shots, and would love to get some perspective of the intricate detail that went into this fantastic city.

I can't wait to see your new creations as well.  ;D

tooheys

I have to agree with cubby420, the mosaics are fantastic but there is no reason why you can't show some close ups from within the mosaic area. It would be great to see you cities at close range. With the effort you have obviously put in, they will certainly stand up to scrutiny  :thumbsup:

Regardless, can't wait for the next update.

Dave

planetechef

:o  :o  :o this mosaic is oustanding, love the darkness of your pics, well done  &apls
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

citybuilderx

Your OSITM is what made me look at you work and what can I say? - it's absouletly amazing. I particually like the picture on the opening page of the city with the perspective effect. ;D
Aim for the stars and you might make the moon,
aim for the moon and you might not get there.

kwakelaar

These are fantastic looking images from your city, and really no need for all the apologies. We all have a life outside this site (although we might want to forget about that sometimes), and it is quite understandable you don't have time to post 20 pictures each update.
You are putting so much detail into each picture giving us much to drool over.  :)

fighter_jingyu

&idea hi guys~ long time no see :P
thanks for those comments above :D
and... tell you what, whale is now at a rural place surrounded by rice field.. so i can hardly get online and say something :D
but as promised, a large pic will post right here. so let's take a look~
and next time, when i start a new district, such as seaport or airport or sth, i will use regular size. but not this time :-[

semi resolution

and this time bring you the zipped bmp too :)
please press hereto unzip.
enjoy :thumbsup:
whale with love~

Sciurus

Waow, it's so waow!! I have no words to descrive it. Congrats &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

marsh

Amazing Work as always. You said a post ago that you are worried aboult the quantity of your pics. DONT worry. The amazing quality of your pics makes up for it 10-fold. This is one of the most amazing MD's I've ever seen. If you want to show more areas, show some pictures closer in, like at zoom 2. Mabey see some small detailed areas of your city? I dont know just trying to help.  :P

Anyways dont stop. This looks amazing and I hope you can show us more soon.

,marsh  :thumbsup:

P.S. Remember, Quality is better than quanity.  ;)

canyonjumper

One word. Amazing.

Your friend,
                             Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Battlecat

Fantastic!  Love the colors of the lighting in that shot! 

bat

That's a beautiful image at night! Fantastic work on it... :thumbsup:

fighter_jingyu

well hi everyone, i heard about the earthquake in New Zealand by listen to the news, and what make me sad is the epicenter is just located near Christchurch, the city which gave my region a name. i'm now very worried about the people there. all i can do is pray, i wish all the people there can ride out the disaster and rebuild their hometown :thumbsup:
god bless you :)

whale~

cubby420

When I saw that news, the first thing that popped into my head was your MD for whatever reason. Well wishes and hopeful thoughts to all effected by this disaster.

tankmank

I know it is very tragic and your last update was great i really liked it