• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

nycc06's CAMeLots - Showcase and Support

Started by RippleJet, October 28, 2008, 10:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Fantastic news....
Great to see more incredible BATs turned CAMpatible.

&apls to nycc06
and  &apls to Tage

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

RippleJet

Nycc06's latest one has now been uploaded. :)

The Lincoln Heights Tower

This is the 351 m tall Lincoln Heights Tower.
The bat was inspired by the Girasole building, proposed for construction in New York City.

In the game it will grow both as an office and as residential towers (R§§§ and R§§):

• Lincoln Heights Tower, a stage 12 CAMeLot sized 3×3, with 4,020 CO§§§ jobs
  • Lincoln Heights Condos, a stage 12 CAMeLot sized 3×3, with 2,600 R§§§ residents
  • Lincoln Heights Apartments, a stage 14 CAMeLot sized 3×3, with 5,755 R§§ residents

allan_kuan1992

Mind me if I wake up this old thread... but there's something I want to say directly related to this.

There is a 19th birthday special out (Goldman Sachs). Also, it appears that the CAA tower is not in the LEX collection.

I appreciate the work that nycc06 does in creating these skyscrapers, and the work of RippleJet for making them usable with the CAM =)

- Allan Kuan

RippleJet

The Goldman Sachs will be camified this weekend. ;)

The CAA Tower, being a diagonal, cannot as such be made into a growable CAMeLot.
I am working on adding it as a ploppable CO tower though, making it available only if you have the corresponding stage available in CAM and proper demand for it. And I might add a subway station to it as well.

Quote from: allan_kuan1992 on May 22, 2009, 01:52:10 AM
I appreciate the work that nycc06 does in creating these skyscrapers

So do I  :thumbsup:

RippleJet

In celebration of nycc06's 19th birthday... :)

Goldman Sachs Hew World HQ

This is the first phase of my New World trade Centre development project,
The Goldman Sachs New World HQ (NWTC6).

The tower is currently under construction in lower Manhattan,
and will be due for opening later this year. The tower stands at 228.3 m.

In the game it will grow both as a medium-wealth and as a high-wealth corner office;
As a stage 10 CAMeLot sized 5×3, with 5,850 CO§§ jobs:  Goldman Sachs NWHQ
As a stage 10 CAMeLot sized 5×3, with 4,450 CO§§§ jobs: Goldman Sachs New World HQ

seraf

RippleJet

This is the one we have all been waiting for... :)
Now available as a growable CAMeLot, the new One World Trade Center, aka...

Freedom Tower

It is my great honour to present the second part of my new WTC project,
One World Trade Center, aka the Freedom Tower.

The tower has taken the best of this year to create and is my last gmax project
that I will be making because I will soon be moving onto 3ds max.

I hope you all like my newest BAT project.
Thanks again for all the support with making this tower.

The tower is 541 m tall and occupies a lot size of 7×5 tiles.
It provides 22,750 CO§§§ jobs.

RippleJet

Nycc06's Christmas treats have finally been camified! :)

The Hammond Tower

This is the 322 m tall Hammond Tower.
In the game it will grow as a stage 11 CAMeLot sized 5×3, with 4,950 CO§§§ jobs.

The Amethyst Hotel Tower

This is the 242 m tall Amethyst Hotel Tower.
In the game it will grow as a stage 13 CAMeLot sized 6×5, with 3,170 CS§§§ jobs.

Note that it is a right-handed corner lot.

pkremer

What a magnificent thread! Thanks to nycc06 for all this brilliant brilliant work!!!!!!  :thumbsup:

Paul

PS - I wonder if he has given any thought to that incredible Beekman Tower under construction in downtown Manhattan right now at 8 Spruce St? That looks to be absolutely fabulous when finished!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beekman
http://travel.webshots.com/album/564082837ODIOkI?start=36

SC4BOY

nycc06 is clearly one of the top 4 or 5 batters in SC4 .. this series channels those great (and prolific) opportunities to CAM and is welcomed and appreciated.

rooker1

This is great.
Thanks to nycc06 and Tage we have two more awesome additions to the CAM.

&apls &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

SeanSC4

My Poseidon Tower (both residential and commercial versions) is only showing the base section in the game. The non-CAM version from the STEX appears to be displaying fine. Does anyone have any ideas on why this might be occurring?

RippleJet

Quote from: SeanSC4 on April 05, 2010, 07:33:49 AM
My Poseidon Tower (both residential and commercial versions) is only showing the base section in the game. The non-CAM version from the STEX appears to be displaying fine. Does anyone have any ideas on why this might be occurring?

Oups, my mistake... &ops

The top half of the tower is a prop, and it was pointing to the prop that was included in the upload to STEX
in the file Poseidon Tower Top Section-0x6534284a-0xf61d9c6a-0x76558931.SC4Desc.

It should have pointed to the prop that was included in the file Poseidon Tower Models and Props.dat.
Now, that has been corrected and the tower appears correctly at least in my game.

Please redownload this building, and rather before you have it growing...
Once it's grown, I don't think you're able to get the top half to show up, since it's just a prop, not a building.

Thank you, SeanSC4, for reporting this. Otherwise it might never have been fixed.
I also noticed it was reported on the LEX back in October 2009, but I never caught that...

RippleJet

In celebration of nycc06's 20th birthday... :)

Castle Reach Tower

After a long absence I give you the Castle Reach Tower to celebrate my 20th birthday whoop!

This new building is a 237 m high commercial tower built 2009 in the Austin Marina district.
Hope you all like this latest release and the first of many new projects for this summer.

In the game it will grow both as an office and as a hotel:
Castle Reach Tower, a stage 8 CAMpatible lot sized 4×4, with 2,600 CO§§§ jobs.
Castle Reach Hotel, a stage 10 CAMeLot sized 4×4, with 840 CS§§§ jobs.

Girafe

A nice addition as each time thank you so much for this new bat  &apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

KaousLogic

Highrise99

Looks great!  Unfortunately, I still don't have the CAM.  I have a question, however.  Does the CAM come with a bunch of CAMeLOTs?

rooker1

No it doesn't, they need to be down loaded seperately.
Call me Robin, please.