• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey folks all I got time for today is replies as Im sitting at work now and when at home I am just zoned out on some heavy meds...  I havent had the energy to play much this past week since I posted the teaser but I assure you all that its going to be a special update.... But anyways on to the replies as I promissed.....

Quote from: dmscopio on August 25, 2008, 10:31:16 PM
&apls
the theme park is amazing! want to have a ride on those rollercoasters...keep it up!

Dmscopio/David, I am so honored that you have stopped here in Waterfalls wow!!!  I hope you enjoyed East Meadow Hills Park and do come back for more Waterfalls soon....

Quote from: Sheep49 on August 26, 2008, 12:09:05 AM
Love the theme park! It looks fun!  :thumbsup:

I especially like the drop tower. It's nice! ;D

Hi Sheep thanks for stopping by the Park and in Waterfalls!!!

Quote from: Simpson on August 26, 2008, 02:17:57 AM
Hey my riend
I love your park who is very good and very réalistic
I love your style of work and also very good update  &apls

Hey Simpson/David glad you made it in here and that you enjoyed the parks...

Quote from: tooheys on August 26, 2008, 03:58:02 AM
Looking good Pat  :thumbsup:, feeling sick just looking at it.  Me and rollercoasters don't mix

I think I'll go to the bar to settle my stomach  $%Grinno$%

Hope you've been well.

Cheers

Dave

Dave missed you in here lately and yea its been going OK around here in my neck of the woods so to say... I'm sorry that you and coasters are not friends at all, that just bites....  I hope to see you soon again...

Quote from: bat on August 26, 2008, 07:46:25 AM
Great work there on these two new parts, Pat! Wonderful! :thumbsup:

Thank you Bat!!!

Quote from: kimcar on August 26, 2008, 11:26:11 AM
Hey Pat , so sorry that i missed the second part. :'( But i`m glad to see the entire rides &apls &apls. I like how you name it too, like the wooden terror  :D Very well done and who know`s , may be we gonna be the next six flags entertainement . Take care :thumbsup:

Kim that is ok no problems at all... Hmmm Six Flags now that would be a wicked theme park to compete against...

Quote from: Earth quake on August 27, 2008, 12:41:16 PM
Wow, splendid Update Pat, I love your "kimcar" East meadow Hill park.  $%Grinno$%

Hey EQ thank you so very much!!!

Quote from: threestooges on August 28, 2008, 12:24:49 AM
Nothing wrong with a tangent every now and then, especially when they produce things like your last few updates (and I should know as I go on enough of them). The park continues to impress, but that's no surprise. I like your use of BSC parks to add rest areas and gardens to the park, though I think the plaza in update 2, pic 2 could be moved down 1 tile to be aligned with the coaster it's next to. Also, what is that large structure at the top of the first pic of update 2? Or is that going to be part of a later update? Great work and I'll keep an eye out for update #4.
-Matt

Hehehehe Matt I know I try not to go off in tangents to much, but you know me lol....  I did try to align that one park but it just wasnt happening and I was umm yea anywho lol....  that structer I dont know if you noticed in the later update that it was the alianze stadium I believe it is...  Hope to see you back again soon...

Quote from: kimcar on August 29, 2008, 09:33:00 PM
&apls &apls &apls Great finnish Pat , with this animation. I feel very honnor by this tribute , and i don`t gonna thank you enough for this.  :thumbsup: Take care and thanks again. ;)

Kim I am glad you liked the tribute to you and no problem!!!

Quote from: bat on August 30, 2008, 08:49:14 AM
Great final part there of that update! Great pictures of that wonderful area, too! The amusement park looks fantastic!

Looking forward to more... ;)

Bat my friend thanks for coming by and I hope to have an update soon for ya's

Quote from: Simpson on September 02, 2008, 02:25:59 AM
Wow my friend very good update your animation is superb
And also I love your park  &apls

Hi David/Simpson, Thank you so much!!

Quote from: art128 on September 02, 2008, 04:43:26 AM
It's a very good update my friend  &apls &apl
I have a question, where did you get those blue tribune ?

Hey Arthur thanks for stopping in and btw Blue Tribune I am kinda confussed on, could you point out what you want and that way I can better direct you...

Quote from: dedgren on September 06, 2008, 05:34:01 PM
Pat, my Rhinelanderian friend, it's great to see someone just cut loose and have fun.  I've lurked pretty much everywhere for a while- there's a lot of good stuff going on right now MD-wise, but Waterfalls is still about my favorite place to just come and hang out.

Take care, big fella!  Neither one of us needs any more cotton candy or fried ice cream- you need to put a Tofu Hut [linkie] in the park.

David

Hey David Im glad you still love to come on down to Waterfalls and hang out that is my aim here and tofu what eeewwww nasty... That stuff reminds of something far much worse that I cant even mention here lol...

Quote from: JBSimio on September 10, 2008, 06:13:52 PM
Hi Pat,

Hmmm... it seems that I've missed quite a bit here.  I really like the last several updates centered around your amusement parks.  I've never really tried to build anything like that, even though I have many of the downloads installed.  (Maybe I should actually start using some of the stuff I download, huh?!?)  Either way, I'm always impressed with people like you and Kimcar who use these pieces so well.  Great job!  :thumbsup:

Interesting teaser you have there.  It also poses an intriguing thought.  To be honest, Pat... I don't know the answer.  Is this supposed to be a trick question?  Aw hell... I give up...

which reminds me of an old joke:  How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow...

So can he swim?  I need to know!  Impatiently waiting for an answer,
JB

Hey Jon I hope you haven't been left hanging on to long there, Im sorry bout that...  Well to be honest I wonder the same thing lol... I am soo not falling for that one hehehehe I am smarter then that... please stay tuned for your regular scheduled update coming soon....

OP EDIT: I just noticed that in about 40 more post I will be at 800 Replies wow!!! Come on all and help me hitt the 800th post.... Sick or not I will do it!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Schulmanator

Here's a get well present from Monkey Island for you:

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

dedgren

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

Oh so that's what that building was, thanks for that Pat. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling better, but hey, you're getting closer to 800. Get well soon and I'll kep an eye out for what you have in store for us next.
-Matt

art128

Hello Pat, it's that building in the bottom

thanks
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

warconstruct

mpressing this park d' attraction, that some time that I fessais, had not come here, I  in excuse Pat   ;)
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

blade2k5

Ok Pat, I'll help ya get to 800 :P  Oh, and nice theme park by the way :D

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat

Thanks everyone and here is a small taste of what Ive been up to...

I do have a question listed in the LE help thread Here [linkie] if you can help out...  Also finally I think the docs got me on the right regiment of drugs to shake this horrible sinus infection and also bring down my blood sugar levels eeks...

Personal Replies:

Quote from: Schulmanator on September 20, 2008, 01:56:56 PM
Here's a get well present from Monkey Island for you:

image removed for tidy sake

Bruce thank you so much and that Fire Monkey I will cherrish well!!!

Quote from: dedgren on September 20, 2008, 02:54:57 PM
Hang in there, Patrick.

David

David thank you and Im trying my best to do soo atm...  this big boy is scared to say the least

Quote from: threestooges on September 20, 2008, 06:35:37 PM
Oh so that's what that building was, thanks for that Pat. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling better, but hey, you're getting closer to 800. Get well soon and I'll kep an eye out for what you have in store for us next.
-Matt

Matt thanks my friend and as I said Im trying to get better and hope soo soon...  I've havent given up on MDK yet and Im sorry I havent had any progress lately on it...

Quote from: art128 on September 21, 2008, 01:08:06 AM
Hello Pat, it's that building in the bottom

image removed for tidy sake

thanks
Arthur

Hey Arthur to answer your question that is the outdoor concert stage set on the stex here [linkie] and here as well [linkie] if you give me some time here I am currently trying to make a special lot to have those items included on... I just need to get off my bum and ask for a prop or 2 to be made lol...

Quote from: warconstruct on September 21, 2008, 02:45:34 AM
mpressing this park d' attraction, that some time that I fessais, had not come here, I  in excuse Pat   ;)

Hey Warconstruct its no problem my friend I understand RL comes first and its always good to have you come on by when you can!!!

Quote from: blade2k5 on September 23, 2008, 06:23:36 PM
Ok Pat, I'll help ya get to 800 :P  Oh, and nice theme park by the way :D

LoL thank you Troy and now I hope to get you back in here again!!!

OK all I am trying to get something real good going here... Please stay tuned to more Waterfalls...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

What is it? ()what()  A lumber yard? $%Grinno$%  A warehouse of sorts? :D  It looks nice,  :thumbsup: but I have no idea what it is other than it's industrial.... Oh, now you're a tad closer to 800:P

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

dedgren

Arthur (art128)- Those look like bleachers, my friend, but I can't place them.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

Nice work there Pat. That is a mega lot to be sure, and I hope you're able to find a way to get it to grow. I'd like to help, but I'm not familiar with that area of modding. I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better. I'm also glad to hear you haven't given up on MDK. I know that it'll turn out well if you approach it with the same work you've shown on this lot. Also, considering what I saw last time you showed it, I'm in for a treat when it's done. No rush on it though. I'll keep an eye out for your next update.
-Matt

art128

Thanks very much david and Pat :thumbsup:
@ Pat ,and your picture is fantastic my friend &apls :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Sheep49

This picture is amazing, my friend (can I call you like that? :P)

I suppose this is one lot, isn't it. If so, did you make it? 'cause then I would have to write you on the list of the best lotters ever! ;D If not, great job anyway. XD

Can't wait for the full update! :thumbsup:
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

bat

That's looking beautiful there, Pat!
Fantastic work on that area there! Nice picture... :)

warconstruct

Very beautiful work with the LE my friend Pat  ;) Hasten to see the continuation  !
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Pat

http://www.youtube.com/v/ugeztWg-RCI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1

Yes that is right something is comnig and its going to be grand!!!  To all Troy, David, Matt, Arthur, Piotr, bat and warconstruct thank you for the replies and yes david you are correct that its a bleacher section  ;)

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

threestooges

That was an interesting teaser. I'm curious to see what the update itself will entail.