• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Insulo and Kaskaskia | I've a Feeling We're Not in Insulo... (February 6, 2013)

Started by 2b2gbi, February 06, 2011, 02:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

Nice coming back Jon.
You light the place up again :P

-Ernst

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

2b2gbi

Thank you all for your comments. I sadly don't have time to do replies right now, I'll do the replies for the last update on the next.
You can call me Jon. :)

Check out my MD: Bienville, Missouri

nbvc

RickD

The historic downtown looks fantastic. And the nature scenes are beautiful, too.
My name is Raphael.

Ol.S / Benoit

Amazing pictures !
The second one is my favorite. Big fan.
I also love the water texture of the canals from the first picture :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

2b2gbi

Replies for Update One
jmyers2043:Thanks Jim, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
nbvc: Thank you. :)
Dantes: Thank you :)
art128: Thanks Arthur. It's good to hear you liked the fire effect. Took me ages to get that right and I still wasn't sure if I liked how it came out.
rooker1: Thanks Robin. It's good to be back doing this, I just hope that sometime I'll be able to settle into a reasonably regular update pattern.  :D
noahclem: Thank you. Those farm scenes were really fun to make, making those is what really got me excited about making stuff in SC4 again.
peter007: Thanks Ernst, been a while since we've talked though. You're too kind. :P
RickD:Thank you. :)

Replies for Update Two
nbvc: Thank you. :)
RickD: Thank you. :)
Ol.S / Benoit: Thanks Benoit. I love the water on those canals too, it's actually not photoshopped other than the color modifications and lightening I do to the whole picture. Moonlight made those, one of my favorite canal sets. (Click)

Firstly, thank you guys for reading my MD despite my extremely erratic scheduling. I apologize that it's been so long since I've posted anything, but I've been busy with school and some other stuff. Real life has been making it hard to keep up with this stuff. I also apologize that I don't have a full update for you today, I've had these pictures sitting around for about two weeks now and just haven't had time to make the full update. So, I've decided to just put out a teaser with these two pictures that I made just to give you something. I do have plans for a little side-project thing for either the next update or the update after that (or maybe both? Depends on how it turns out. So, on to the pictures.

The empty strips of asphalt that make up KSK 23 cut a straight line through the wide flood plains flanking the Missoula River.

Many people from the cities holiday in Albion County's Sandy Mound Nature Park, partaking in a variety of outdoor activities.

As always I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed making them,
Jon

Gugu3

Dantes

Great natural scene with the tents  :thumbsup: Fantastic atmosphere

wallasey

I've enjoyed looking over your last few updates, your lonely highway across the floodplains looked amazing with the subtle planting around it.

RickD

I love the rural highway. Great atmosphere in this picture.
My name is Raphael.

noahclem

Beautiful pictures  &apls  The highway, creek, and fall colors look great  :thumbsup:

2b2gbi

This side project will likely have at least one or two more updates, but i'm not yet sure if they'll be consecutive. There may be a Kaskaskia Update in between them, depending on how the city I'm building right now turns out. Thank you all for reading, all feedback is also very appreciated. I hope you enjoyed this update as much as I enjoyed making it.

- Jon -

sunv123

Very nice job! Hoe did you replace the default cars with vip ones? Looks great with them.

Looking forward for more! :)

sunv123
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Dantes

Perferctly japanese suburban atmosphere  :thumbsup: Awesome ideas  ???  :thumbsup: Please more °Ä°!

Swordmaster

Gugu3

2b2gbi

2b2gbi

nbvc