• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dependencies

Started by Diggis, January 27, 2007, 09:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

I'm reinstalling my plugins folder and am looking for a few dependency files listed in some CSX lots and figure this is as good a place as any to do ask this.

BSC_NICM_Props.dat
csx_Umbrellas_2p.dat
SG landfill props
SG props turkey farms

I don't know what packs these are part off.

I also need:

ms family high wealth eurocar props.dat
ms family low wealth eurocar props.dat
ms family medium wealth eurocar props.dat

Are these part of European Car new instances?

And finally I can't find the original downloads for CSX Civic - Supreme Court and CSX Temple Zheng Tong.  I have the install files but not the readmes.

Any help on these files would be appreciated. %confuso

BarbyW

Which lot/s are you looking at, diggis? Let me know and I'll try to find the current location of the files.
The CSX Temple and Supreme Court are on the PLEX. ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Diggis

Sorry, CSX Mansion Miramar.  The readme lists only the Dat file, not the pack. Thanks goddess.

BarbyW

SC4Tool lists the following as dependencies for Miramar:
CSX MEGA Props - Vol03
BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01
BSC Textures Vol 01
The cars are not needed as a dependency as they are the Euro replacements for standard Maxis cars so if someone has the Euro mod they show up differently but will always show as in game cars if you don't have the mod. The BSC_NICM_props is the same - ie they are in game cars modded to show at different times. That is why they aren't listed. I can't tell you what is in which pack but imagine that the umbrellas are in the first pack and the SG ones are in his pack.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Diggis

Woops, the SG ones (forgot I listed them) were from one of the farming lots by CSX.  He denies any knowledge of them.  I think I'll take a gamble that I have them.

I have all the rest so thats pretty sweet.  Found the temple and the Court too thanks. PLEX was playing up last night so I wasn't using it.