• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Airport Terminals(HELP)

Started by lexan90, January 08, 2012, 06:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexan90

Hi Guyz...im wondering where can i download airport terminals and runway including fences?? cuzz i think the only one that is available for download is airplane models and taxiway....thank you and happy new year!!!

GMT

may I ask you: did you search at all?
sorry if this sounds rude but there's plenty of this available already for years.
the RMIP (runway marking improvement pack) offers modular runways and taxiways
the TMIP (taxiway marking improvement pack) is dedicated to further enhance the creation of taxiways
PLT Airport Roads add a chance to place dedicated roadways over airports (as seen in real life for service vehicles and the likes)
ACB VLT Terminals & Jets give you what the name says: modular terminals and jets to create your airport buildings
... plus many other smaller addons to these packs.
afaik not all of this is available here so I suggest you also check what simtropolis has to offer

I suggest to check out the show us your airport threads to see it in action

... really, it is. I swear.

lexan90

tnx bro..im kindah new here...can you tell me where can i find it?

KoV Liberty

You can find those packs by signing up here at the LEX (just hit the FileXChange link in the top right of the homepage) and you can also find those same packs at Simtropolis.com.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

GMT

you're welcome.
I strongly suggest you to sign up to the LEX aswell as over at simtropolis.com
you will find plenty of inspiration and even more custom content worth downloading to enhance your gameplay experience

... really, it is. I swear.

muxcomee

And if you're abit lazy to see them all just look at the: Annoucements and Catalogue for everything AC Team.

Or if that fails: Airports, Aircrafts and if you're into it: Military Aircrafts.

Also check out the new SCAG Team's Catalouge which is no-longer crying for an update, and Tabi's Props which will require lotting via the LE and a Translation if you can't read Jap.

There's also heaps of other stuff out there aswell.

Happy Stuff. Muxcomee :P