• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RMIP-3 Large Airport Edition vol. 1

Started by Gwail, February 12, 2009, 04:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nekseb

Hi Gwail - I see you work with heart and brain on this and the time I have to wait isn't the most important issue for me!

I prefer well done things and I'm sure you do your best to give us the best!  :thumbsup:

Don't hurry  ;) all you had show us the last time looks pretty good for me - further this way  &apls
I don't need to know everything, I only need to know someone who knows!

letum aut libertas

CNAurora

Wow! A fantastic runway! &apls

Do you have an timeshedule for release?

Korot

Quote from: CNAurora on April 09, 2009, 02:48:30 AM
Wow! A fantastic runway! &apls

Do you have an timeshedule for release?
Here on SC4D there is one important thing about release date, we don't tell them, stuff will be released when it's ready.

mightygoose

this is the only time i will ever yearn for pictures of more skid marks...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Gwail

Although I'm still busy with RL business (sometimes I sleep 3-4 hrs per day), I'm trying to push the carriage on step by step. There is some small thing to fix / do and some bigger threads, such as new lights tests, rwy interchanges system or non-precision instrument runway pack. So far there is nothing new to show (who cares about LTEXT / MML / icon order / texture fixes / etc :) ), I will inform you about progress ASAP.

Mightygoose, I will try to satisfy your needs when I will have a chance to get closer to the game :).
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

KoV Liberty

Aww. Man! I just got done building a International airport with not much room for this new set!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

ShadeSlayer

calibanX

These are such an amazing addition to the game Gwail. I love working on airports thanks to your work. Good luck with those RL issues. We all have them from time to time. I patiently await your return.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Gwail

Quote from: Driftmaster07 on April 11, 2009, 05:58:45 PM
Aww. Man! I just got done building a International airport with not much room 4 this new set!
You can make it! It's only 1 tile wider ;).

As I've promised, here go some additional pictures of new pavement. The tireskid textures have been slightly remade. All lights are the same, I've only changed my graphics settings ;).

My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

feliwi

OMG! These runways are simply perfect. I would like to know about the nightlighting stage (maybe with pictures)!

Voltaire

I'll chime in with pics of my beta-test city... a couple of wide-angle views, with the grid turned on for scale:

This set is not just for mega airports - it's great for "little" runways like this, too  ;)

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

Jack Bauer

These runways are huge and great!! perfect for the 747 and the A380!!! :thumbsup: Do you plan to make diagonal version of them?

Gwail

Jack Bauer, sure we do.

Feliwi, I think it's better to wait for the effects of "new lights research" ;).
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

grbac

OMG this is just beautiful work here guys.  &apls. Take your time, Gwail you should sleep more. I can't wait.

sim-al2

I would love these for a set of small airbases I plan to construct soon. ;) Although they could take a while to lot, since their fully-independent entities. /wrrd%&
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

KoV Liberty

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls &apls

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

powelpan

Dac1996

Will there be a runway piece that has a 747 or other jumbo jet landing and taking off effect? ()what() This is a great project for my international airports in my region  :)  &apls

carkid1998

all the RMIP-2  pieces were UDI enabled (Planes randomly took off) so I Assume these are to.
Sendona... Coming soon!

ShadeSlayer

Well, actually, there was a certain runway piece that would make it UDI enabled.

If he doesn't include that with this pack, you can easily do it yourself.