• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The RTMT V3 Support Thread

Started by z, September 10, 2008, 07:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bujalarab

Hi there,

pls correct me if im wrong. Can i change the looks of bus, trams and subway stations for RTMT? Cuz if so i tried to change the Tfl bus stop with
DPMO model and didnt work. I instaled the model in the model subfolder and nothing. When i say nothing i mean that in game the TFL station desapeared and the DPMO wasnt there. So i would like some help maybe i did something wrong.

bujalarab

Just solved the problem with the zip file of RTMT. I did more digging and got to the bottom of it.

10x for ur time. And a very usefull site. Keep the good work.

A200

I am using the RTMT Interim T-RAM stations, and the shelter doesn't appear  :'(

z

Double check your installation.  The Models subfolder should contain all the model files from the zip file, and the Props subfolder should contain the prop file for the particular shelter that you want to use.

A200

So in the prop file, we choose one station shelter design from the last 6 files, and then delete the other 5, but keep RTMT_PropAS_BusSign_Berlin_Road, RTMT_PropAS_PhoneBooth_BlueYellow_Road and RTMT_PropAS_Timetable_Romen_Road?

In my Prop file I now have:
RTMT_PropAS_BusSign_Berlin_Road
RTMT_PropAS_PhoneBooth_BlueYellow_Road
RTMT_PropAS_Timetable_Romen_Road
RTMT_PropS_GLR_TSC_Road (<<<< the shelter I chose)

I will play the game and pray this works :D

(thankyou for the fast response!)

EDIT: Nope, the shelter still doesn't appear...

z

That looks correct.  Could you please list the contents of your Models subfolder and the parent folder?

A200

Models:

Antoine_tram_station2-0x5ad0e817_0x538c2546_0x00030000.SC4Model
BusSign Berlin.SC4Model
GLRShelterModern_All.SC4Model
GLRShelterModern_StripedPlatforms.SC4Model
Historic GLR TramStation
ShmailsGLRStationAvenue1b.SC4Model
TimeTable_Romen.SC4Model
Xyloxodoria's GLR Station.SC4Model

Parent folder:
Models (folder)
Props (folder)
Station Pictures (folder)
Readme_RTMT_T-RAM_Stations
RTMT_Lots_T-RAM_Euro
RTMT_Road_Textures_Euro
RTMT_Stations_T-RAM_Capacity_High
RTMT_Stations_T-RAM_Capacity_Low
RTMTV3_StationsAGLR_NAMCapacity_High
TR BG N_TN
TR BG_TN

Thanks

z

Please reread the Readme file.  It appears that the problem is in your parent folder.  You should not have both RTMT_Stations_T-RAM_Capacity_High and RTMT_Stations_T-RAM_Capacity_Low; you need to choose one.  Also, the file RTMTV3_StationsAGLR_NAMCapacity_High should not be in this folder at the end of installation process.  I think your problem is arising from not following the directions for this particular file properly.

A200

Where should the RTMTV3_StationsAGLR_NAMCapacity_High go? In the NAM folder or in the RTMTV3 folder?

Thanks

Pat

Hey there A200 what you would need to do is choose between either Low or High... Which ever one you do choose place it in your folder where it should go and the other one you didn't want leave it out of the plugins folder all together...

What I do is have a Removed folder in my documents folder for simcity stuff I take out of my plugins...

I hope that helps out

- Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

z

In addition to what Pat said, a very important step is to remove from your RTMTV3 folder any previously existing files whose name begins "RTMTV3_StationsAGLR_NAMCapacity".

This is all in the Readme file.  "$Deal"$

A200

RTMTV3_Stations_NAMCapacity_CAM << is that file safe in the RTMTV3 folder???

I already have RTMTV3_StationsAGLR_NAMCapacity_High in the RTMTV3 folder :D

z

Quote from: A200 on April 05, 2009, 01:56:48 AM
RTMTV3_Stations_NAMCapacity_CAM << is that file safe in the RTMTV3 folder???

Yes, and that's where it belongs.

I already have RTMTV3_StationsAGLR_NAMCapacity_High in the RTMTV3 folder :D

Is the date on this file the same or different than the file by the same name in your RTMT T-RAM folder?  If it's different, you need to replace it with the one that comes with RTMT T-RAM.

Finally, when you are selecting these stations from the menu, are you selecting the stations that have labels (such as "GLR") on them?

A200

Sorry for the delay, been a bit busy with RL :/

Ok changed my parent folder so it now contains:
Models (folder)
Props (folder)
Station Pictures (folder)
Readme_RTMT_T-RAM_Stations
RTMT_Lots_T-RAM_Euro
RTMT_Road_Textures_Euro
RTMT_Stations_T-RAM_Capacity_High
TR BG N_TN
TR BG_TN

Gonna start up SC4 and hopefully this works  :thumbsup:

A200

Stations still don't appear  :'(

z

Earlier, I asked you about the file RTMTV3_StationsAGLR_NAMCapacity_High in your RTMTV3 folder, but you didn't reply.  What's the date on this file?  Also, could you please post a list of the files in your top level RTMTV3 folder?

A200

Oh sorry about that, yeah the date of both files are exactly the same >> 24/02/2009 11:08PM. That file I moved to the RTMTV3 folder.

The RTMTV3 folder now contains:
Models (f)
Props (f)
Readme (f)
InstallationExamples
ReadMe
RTMTV3__MML
RTMTV3_Locales
RTMTV3_Lots_NonRoadTop_UK
RTMTV3_Lots_UK
RTMTV3_LotsAGLR_UK
RTMTV3_RoadMarkings_UK_SingleLane
RTMTV3_RoadTextures_Euro
RTMTV3_Stations_NAMCapacity_CAM
RTMTV3_StationsAGLR_NAMCapacity_High
SC4TrashcanFix

Thanks!

z

Everything you showed looks correct.  Try moving everything out of your Plugins folder except the NAM and the RTMT T-RAM folder and its contents and subfolders, and try this again in an empty city.

Silverwarp

I was wondering if RTMT is U-Drive It enabled?  I didn't see any evidence in the readme to suggest either way, but when I tried to drive through it, I hit a wall.  So, I guess if it's not enabled, I would like to make that as a suggestion for improvements, if possible. 

Thanks in advance.

CaptCity

Silverwarp...

I was just playing around in the game and drove through several of the RTMT stops with no problem. I wasn't paying much attention to the type of stops I passed through, but I know it was several types cause I use them all. Was there a particular type not working for you or was it any of them? Perhaps you were on a one-way road. Those do need to be placed in a certain way for traffic to pass (see the readme). Just a thought...