• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TIENT

Started by Amerikaner, November 20, 2007, 03:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suplado!

cool night mosaics...the glow on the buildings are really awesome!! i really like the effects added...

Une_ame

Wonderfull CJ Amerikaner. I don't know why but your pics kinda remember me a town ( ()what()).

The better stuff is, IMHO, the mixt between the very modern buidings and the hausmanian style of the older ones (i.e. the Wolff & Muller building !!!! Who is the architect of this gem ?).

&apls
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Strechnitz

It is always nice to strengthen ties with fashionable imperial republics. :)

Care for a Ball?

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Amerikaner

REPLIES

Oldrouge- Thanks so much for the wonderful comment, yes mosaic's really are not as hard as the look.

Yoman- HAHA well yes they are a little empty, thanks for commenting, and yes that is kinda the effect I am going for.

Bat- Thanks , yes two lovely mosaics,  :P.

Suplado- Haha nice to see you here, thanks for the wonderful comment.

Une_ame- hmm I am sorry I don't know what building your taking about, but thanks for the wonderful comment, yeah I like how the blend of buildings kinda flows, and kinda doesn't.

Strechnitz- HAHA well all I can say is costumes come off once in the Embassy Bedroom, hehe. TIENT will gladly accept the invitation, and Prime Minister Baron Kohln will be bringing a few models along, hehe. And I guess the rest of his entourage as well.

Republique du Tient

Nantes, Republique du Tient

Welcome to the Airport

Every great city deserves a great airport, and for 10 years Nantes/Metz Mode has chartered the likes of everyone from Queen Elizabeth to President Bush. About 23.1 million passengers pass through the airport every year, and it is the only International airport in the country. Due to the fact that there are no domestic flights in the country at all, all 3 terminals and the tarmac are strictly international. Seen in the picture below, Terminal A is seen with the 747's, the tarmac above, and Terminal B & C are seen at the bottom. Due to a massive increase in service over the past couple of weeks, the airport has plans on adding two more terminals, D & E. Terminal E will be strictly for SCJU and Adrian Union members.

sebes

That brochure is top quality design - Tient is for the design capital of the world! And the airport is just as well designed as well... good job!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

warconstruct

very beautiful update  &apls splendid mosaic !
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

kimcar

&apls &apls &apls Very nice start and update . I guess i`m gonna like your MD a lot. Looking forward

bat

Yes, great update there! And that mosaic of the airport is looking very good!
Looking forward to more...

Une_ame

I like the Tient 2008 brochure !! Nantes-Metz, Capital de la Mode 2008 !!

Amerikaner, I was talking about the modern building of the 2nd pic (post #7), I think you call it "The Wolff & Muller". I realy like the contrast with Porki's buidings!

BTW, Happy New Year 2008 to everyone :party:!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !