• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

how do this intersections?

Started by planetechef, October 21, 2009, 09:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planetechef

How to do this intersections? i saw a lot of this beautiful avenue intersections into some city but is it a mod or a nam option?
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

j-dub

Hello Planetechef, that particular intersection your looking at has a cosmetic texture mod to it. I think it actually is a Japanese texture mod, based on the red cross hatch for left hand drivers. So I am only going to tell you I don't recall that left hand drive avenue turning lane texture being a default, because it probably is off another exchange somewhere.

Gaston

You might ask MAS71 if he knows anything else about it.    I was always curious if there was a texture like it for right hand drive as well.   I love the red cross hatching. 

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Andreas

Those are the default LHD textures for the NAM Avenue Turning Lane plugin.
Andreas

Gaston

Quote from: Andreas on October 22, 2009, 02:33:02 PM
Those are the default LHD textures for the NAM Avenue Turning Lane plugin.

Is there a similar RHD TEXTURE plugin?    Similar to the photo above with the red & white cross-hatching.

---Gaston

Edits for clarity are in red.
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

nerdly_dood

RHD is standard, you must specifically select the LHD option if you want to install that one - which I presume you don't.

So yes, RHD is available.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

j-dub

QuoteInsert Quote
RHD is standard, you must specifically select the LHD option if you want to install that one - which I presume you don't.
So yes, RHD is available.
Nerdly, he meant was
QuoteIs there a similar RHD TEXTURE plugin?    Similar to the photo above with the red & white cross-hatching.

As of this time, right hand drive does not have those colors, that color is not dl-able here.

Andreas

Well, someone would have to copy the LHD textures, mirror them, and assign the proper IDs for a RHD intersection.
Andreas

Gaston

Okay   Thanks for answering my question.    I kinda thought that might be the case or I would have seen them in someones MD by now.

---Gaston
白龍