• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Land of Desera

Started by nedalezz, February 01, 2010, 09:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickD

The nightshots are beautiful.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

Stunning update Nedal. Wonderful work with the night shots. I see you have now a nice selection of fresh high tech buildings in Desera.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Great job with the night pictures  &apls

nedalezz

Just wanted to throw a quick apology for the sudden lack of updates - found out the wife is pregnant so I flew out as soon as I could (10 hour flight) to be with her :) As you can imagine, havent had time to play any SimCity!

I will have an update as soon as time allows it - should be in the next few days :)

art128

But that's fantastic Nedal! Congratulations to you and your wife. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

Hi Nedal!

Congratulations. Give your wife a kiss. Not in my place of course, but in your own. You say you kissed her already? Do it again!   ;)
So far from home? That is going to be some hard time, travelling back and forth....

Nice developments. Beautiful images.
Did I see some of my warehouse lots in your seaport? I always feel, well, proud? useful? appreciated? when I see my work on someone else's images.

nedalezz

art128: Thank you! Ive been spoiling her silly, which is why I havent had time for Simcity! I travel alot for work (we have a home in the UAE, but all my work is in Africa), but Ive been here just seeing her through her tougher times :) 4 months now!

FrankU: Your warehouses are AMAZING! I love them - your realism is spot on. I would know, because I lease or own a bunch of them! Thank you for the kind words, and you truly are an amazing BATter! Im glad you enjoyed my images!

Well, I had some time to play some Simcity - As I said before, the wife is pregnant (4 months now!) so all my time has been dedicated to being with her :) Here is a teaser of what is to come in the update before the end of the month!

art128

Two wonderful overviews, Nedal! I hope the slums will let place to organized slums and then to more elegant quarters in Desera Revivalist style. :)

Hope you have some wonderful time with your wife.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Take your time, buddy. I'm still on page 25-ish :)

Cheers
Willy