• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Terring's Terrible Lots!!

Started by Terring7, February 13, 2010, 10:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Terring7

The landmarks are ready! So you're going to build a cool futuristic city on planet Earth, right? Or maybe you're going to establish some colonies on an extrasolar Earth-like planet, like HD 85512 b. Did you finally terraformed planet Mars? For any case, those landmarks are a must to have :)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Evillions8

Quote from: Terring7 on August 31, 2011, 03:35:50 AM
Glad to hear that :) . I don't have the Reader, but I like those possibilities. I'll check it out :satisfied:
Need more spacecrafts and airplanes for your airports and spaceports? Now you can have them ;D

If you're going to do something like this, make a filler lot for this.  What if the user want's to make a spaceport, how will they without a filler lot?
----------------------------
As for your recent works, they are getting better. :)  I love the trails you made especially.

Terring7

Glad to see that you like them :) . As about the spacecrafts, I'll make them more friendly for the AC Airports and less generic. Check this picture...

... and imagine the SimMars vehicles replace the Boeing airplanes.
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Evillions8

That works too!  I much rather have a RIMP friendly version of it than having to lot everything.

chester

This stuff is so cool looking. i really want to try my hand at a futuristic city now. this it great.

Terring7

Glad to see that you like it, but please be patient. There is still work to be done...
The Choice is Ours
---

FrankU

These are some very interesting landmarks!

Terring7

Building a future city on Earth? Establishing a colony on an Earth-like extrasolar planet? Did you finally terraform Mars?

All grownable lots from SimMars are finally upgraded. Now your cities of the future will be more alive and with more variety and details. Most buildings will have solar power collectors for electric autonomy (eye candy, you still need to build a power plant), your industries will be really high-tech and your cities will be green and utopian. Having in my mind this...

... I made this!

The upgrading of Memories of the Colonists is almost done. If you have any cool idea, say it now :)
The Choice is Ours
---

chester

I am speechless. These buildings are so amazing. I'm already starting to collect other stuff to start a future city. Can't wait to add these to them. Great job!   &apls

Terring7

Check this list, it has tons of future stuff ;)

At last it's time for the final part of the upgrading, the SimMars airports. The previous version was too complicated for a first stage airport, so I bring their original version back. This is the small landing strip, the large spaceport is coming soon...

The Choice is Ours
---

chester

Thanks for the link, i love one stop shopping! Its going to take awhile to work through that list.

Terring7

Now that Paeng release new toys to play, I think it's a good idea to use them as well and upgrade my trail paths. I never like having tons of parks and trail paths in my game, so I begun a project of collecting the best stuff and unify them. This is the result of mixing Paeng, Pegasus, SimMars, S.F.B.T., W.M.P. and B.S.C. stuff...

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

Today I relot some B.S.C. made parks and make them suitable for my collection. I hope that you like them :)

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

Good news and bad news. The good news are that the small airport is now a bit better. You can now see Terran airplanes landing in the airport, while the texture are now more suitable for an airport :)

The bad news are the spaceport. I tried many times to upgrade it, adding airplanes and many cool details, but it refuse the upgrading! This is what happen in the last time &mmm

Some overlay textures gone, all the new props gone and... windmills?? ??? :D I guess that the spaceport will be the only lot that it will still be the same.

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

I just upgrade all SimMars farms. Now all of them has solar panels and some apple-orange trees.

By this, all 432 SimMars lots have finally re-reloted and Memories of the Colonists is finally upgraded and ready for release &dance &dance
Before that, I'll test all the lots in order to see that everything is O.K., or at least as much as possible. If you have any cool idea to suggest it, please say it now :)
The Choice is Ours
---

chester

everything looks great as usual.   :thumbsup:

mike3775

Does this overwrite everything so that only the mars buildings would grow and not anything else?

Terring7

There is a mod that blocks the Maxis buildings, so only SimMars buildings will construct in your cities. You can remove it however if you wish.
The Choice is Ours
---

mike3775

Quote from: Terring7 on November 06, 2011, 01:35:15 AM
There is a mod that blocks the Maxis buildings, so only SimMars buildings will construct in your cities. You can remove it however if you wish.

Yeah I have that mod installed.  I am wondering if this would prevent other user generated buildings from growing as well(only allowing mars buildings).  Or would mars buildings also grow with the other user generated buildings