• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveN

Graham Apartment building presented the amended famously. Incredible selection of textures. Also unveiled the latest building looks very good. All the time is not slowing down, and also does not reduce quality. Big applause.  &apls

supremec

That's strange you haven't any name to give for this excellent BAT  :(
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Aaron Graham

SimNation - I do put the textures on the windows, and Thank you!!!!! :D

metarvo - Thank You!!!! :D

DaveN- Thank You!!!! :D

supremec- No I have not name the building yet, I'm having a hard time coming up with a name. :D

NYBT Park Towers Apartments

Here is the Park Towers Apartments, I have added most of the textures and I sill have more to add, this is one of the toughest buildings I work on, because it needs so many texture maps for it, like the NYBT Transportation, that building had alot of textures and it got me sick and tired of working on the building. After I do all the textures I have to redo the trees. :D

South

East

North

West

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

peter007

You did a splendid job on the textures
How did you do that with the glass textures if I may ask?

-Ernst

DaveN

Duplicate post above. Wonderful texture and similar to its predecessor, join us to the question:) How you do it?

And as usual, great job. At least the man is not moving from the place can see what type of architecture is predominant in the U.S.

Best regards.

kelis

Great model Aaron, the textures are very good  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Aaron Graham

peter007  & DaveN - I make my glass textures by going on google maps and copying an image over veiw of the city and then I fix it up in photoshop and then apply it to the glass reather that placing the texture to the ground plane to get reflections. :D

kelis - Thank you!!!

Ok, yesterday when I render the day south view of the Park Towers Apartments only took 16 to 20 mintues, now it's taking over an hour, it must be the lights omnis I added in the scene for my night sceen in the future, because after doing that the render is so much longer now. :(

I was thinking what if I do a building twice this so I cloned it and here's just a night image, I did no do a day, the render took 5 hours, 24 mintues. :( That makes me not want to work on something larger than this. :(

This night render took 45 mintues, but the building will not be lit up like this so much. :(

This is a day south view and this took   1 hour, and 26 mintues. :(

I need my renders to be like yesterdays renders, there better than todays renders. :(
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Buzzit

Quote from: Aaron Graham on May 24, 2011, 12:59:21 PM
peter007  & DaveN - I make my glass textures by going on google maps and copying an image over veiw of the city and then I fix it up in photoshop and then apply it to the glass reather that placing the texture to the ground plane to get reflections. :D

thats brilliant!
what a good use for google maps/earth!
the building in the night looks absolutely amazing!

DCMetro2834

You are getting better and better by the update!! I absolutely love your new building! ;D

peter007

It has great effects.
It just looks if it has much curtains and other stuff in the window.  :satisfied:
Great textures BTW

-Ernst

RebaLynnTS

Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

supremec

Wow, so fabulous  &apls, only the untextured objects are arguable  ::)

Aaron Graham

Buzzit - Yes that another greta way for google maps besides looking at the image of the building yu want o recreate. :D

DCMetro2834 - Thank you!!!! :D

peter007 - Thank you, I will be hard to added curtains to over 1000 windows. :D

RebaLynnTS- Thank you!!!! :D

supremec - Thank you, your right. I'm getting close to finishing. :D

I have not done to much but I'm sure you can see the change, I hope you like them. I have saturated the brick a tiny biy, I hope Jasoncw likes them. Once agian I have redone the trees, I hope you guys like that, but I'm still not to to happy with them. :D

South

East

North

West

NYBT No Name

Here my no name building, I have added the textures to the doors and I added the Roof junk.

South

East

North

West

Graham Apartments

So so sorry for not updating in a while, and I'm so sorry for not much of the changing of the model, but It look almost finished. :D I have bright the brick a little becase to me the brick look a little to dark. :D

South

East

North

West

peter007

Great Building
are they really more then 1000 windows.
I'm not able to count them  $%Grinno$%

-Ernst

Aaron Graham

peter007 - Thank you, if this building does not have up to 1000 windows then it must be up there. :D

NYBT Beekman Hotel Tower

Here's the Beekman Hotel Tower, I did a little work on it today but not a lot, the work on this building is going very slow, hopfully I can speed things up in the future. :D

West

North

peter007

Still great progress.
Do you have a RL pic. I wanna see how narrow that righter turret really is.
The roof looks great. I hope that you will texture it soon

Earth quake

Interesting bat. Like peter 007, I hope to see this BAT finished and Textured.  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

peter007- Thank you, here's a google map link. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=new+york+city&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=New+York&gl=us&layer=c&cbll=40.75293,-73.966898&panoid=4OeHdS8W3UZQTPsoJcuIig&cbp=12,59.45,,0,-9.79&ll=40.753206,-73.966516&spn=0,0.010504&z=17

Earth quake- Thank you, I just hope I can finish it soon the building is a challange for me. :D

Graham Apartments

Here's the night light to the Graham Apartments, I have already had them set up, so here's an image on the Maxis night and dark night lights. :D This look like it's it for this building, so I think it's time to export this building and move to the next on eon the production line. I'm almost like a factory, I just keep working and working on building. :D

Maxis Night

South

East

Dark Night

South

East

supremec

Fantastic buildings  &apls, you did good work as always  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you so much, you are a great supporter. :thumbsup:

Graham Apartments

I added a tiny bit of suff to the roof, the pipes and the chimmeys are a little taller, what else you guys may think I need to add??? I will hate it to see you guys saying I need to work on textures or modeling when I upload it to the STEX. :D

South

East