• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3ds Max

Started by WannGLondon, March 18, 2012, 03:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WannGLondon

Hello guys, I would like to download 3ds Max from Autodesk, but do not know which one to choose for BATting, 3ds Max or 3ds Max Design? Let me know please.

Thanks.
Call me Warren.

WC_EEND

From what I know, it's 3dsmax you need.
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

WannGLondon

Quote from: WC_EEND on March 18, 2012, 04:18:59 PM
From what I know, it's 3dsmax you need.
Alright, thank you.
Call me Warren.

Aaron Graham

It does not matter, they both are the same in a way, almost 99.9% You can use 3ds MAx or 3ds Max design.
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

WannGLondon

Quote from: Aaron Graham on March 18, 2012, 04:59:05 PM
It does not matter, they both are the same in a way, almost 99.9% You can use 3ds MAx or 3ds Max design.
Thanks! Big fan of your works by the way. This may be a dumb question, but is 3ds Max difficult to learn how to use?
Call me Warren.

Aaron Graham

There are tutorials all over the place you can search google for tutorials and youtube. You can search for how to make a house there are some tutorials on that, they have some on youtube.
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

WannGLondon

Quote from: Aaron Graham on March 18, 2012, 05:05:30 PM
There are tutorials all over the place you can search google for tutorials and youtube. You can search for how to make a house there are some tutorials on that, they have some on youtube.
Ok, thanks again.
Call me Warren.

Aaron Graham

Thank you, and your welcome buddy.  ;)