• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Darknono35's NYBT BAT

Started by darknono35, July 08, 2013, 03:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheddar

I'll go with #2, the second one has a sightly darker texture.
Let's face it, we all Mayors have met the invasion of Failure in SimCity 4.

Aaron Graham

Wonderful work on 40 wall Street can't wait to see more. :)

For the AIG  building the texture still need some work, it's to dark. Please do not release this till the textures are just right. :)
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

darknono35

Thanks guys. Here two pictures of the AIG and the 40th wall Street. The texture of the American International was be corrected and the bug for the gamma of the Trump Tower is fixed.

AIG

Trump Tower/ 40h Wall Street

NYBT   -   USA Buildings   -   CBT

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Uzil

Cheddar

Let's face it, we all Mayors have met the invasion of Failure in SimCity 4.

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

darknono35

Thanks all for comments and support. Yesterday, I've worked on the 40th Wall Street and the Shwab Building :)

Don't worry about the Lobby of the tower, it's ever the old model, the new will be better :)

Enjoyed  :thumbsup:

APSMS

It looks great. Perhaps we could get a shot of the building with the lighting in front so we can see the textures out of the shadow?

I don't really know what these buildings look like in RL, but they seem to be very quality models nonetheless.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Bipin

Such sheer, grand beauty! I absolutely love this one!

darknono35

Thanks you both, about the shadow on the facade of the building this mistake was corrected and another picture will be delivered soon to show us the good render ;)
And here an updated of the American Intrnational, look at the top, and, give me your advices and your comments about the color :)

darknono35

Okay, thanks guys for your support, I'm glad to say: the day version is ready. For the flags, they will be exported and set as prop, like that, you can remove them for your cities ;)

I need to configure the LOD for the flags, and... oh ! it will be my first "props" for the game :)
And two version will delivered, orthogonal and diagonales, I think this building could be seen on all his angles :D ... Now I must work on the nightlight :)

On this picture, I hope, you can see the difference than the other pictures, around the crown, the floors, and the decoration between the windows of the lower levels :)

Enjoyed  ::)

Girafe

The top looks much better  ;)

but the marble texture at the base is not correct
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

Looks great, have you thought about using my bricks?

rooker1

Outstanding work!!
I'm not sure about the texture used on the lowest floor wall. It does look like marble, but something looks strange about it....can't put my finger on it, sorry.
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Delecto

Really beautiful.  :thumbsup: But it's true that the lowest floor still deserves a some work.
A little less black should do the trick better.

darknono35

Thanks guys

For the flags, they have been removed of the original building model, and to be add to the lot as props. Lot with flags and without will be created

Today, I present to you the first render by night, it's as always too glare for the lobby and the spire, but it's will be corrected   . I'm not yet satified by the result :/

@Aaron: For the American international, I've not used your brick textures. I've created it as procedural :). But for the next building in brick, I promise to use your textures :D
@Delecto: Yep, I've seen this small detail, I'm working on ;)

darknono35

Hi guys, here an update for the AIG tower and the 40th Wall Street.

American International:

40th Wall Street:

Huston_N7

That's an amazing amount of detail added compared to the older version! Definitely an amazing re-mastering of the BAT ;)
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

whatevermind

Those are bafflingly large and complicated towers, and you doing an amazing job with them!  ;D