• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RTMT and NWM?

Started by GRNDPNDR, January 22, 2014, 04:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRNDPNDR

I just installed the newest NAM the other day and am wondering if there is a version of RTMT that works with the network widening mod now?

I love the RTMT stations but want to start using the NWM but this is really holding me back, but I'm most likely using a really old version of RTMT.

catty

Quote from: GRNDPNDR on January 22, 2014, 04:26:10 PM
...and am wondering if there is a version of RTMT that works with the network widening mod now?...

Not currently, but we do have a new version of the RTMT in beta testing, it will eventually be released as V4.0 and that does have NWM stations, like the NAM we do not have a planned release date, and also most of the active members of the RTMT Team have been testing stations for the NAM, so it may be a while before its released.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.