• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ped Bridge and Truck Tracks

Started by Themistokles, April 04, 2014, 09:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Themistokles

Hi all,

to begin with, since I'm new to posting here, please tell me if I'm posting this in the wrong place or wrong manner.

Then to the main point: Over the last time I've been reading Framly's excellent MD Rondnoir. Since he doesn't seem to be active any more, I've come here to ask for two mods:

The second one I've seen in other MDs, so it should be around somewhere, the problem is that I have no idea of what search terms to use - and the first one I just can't find however much I've searched.

Thanks in advance!
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

threestooges

Not sure about the bridge, but the tracks are by Chrisadams3997 in his RRP Wooden Fences set. They're not shown in the picture (just the fences are) but they can be found on the LEX if you do a power search for his name (along with a bunch of other nifty stuff he made). If you experience the water bug (the base textures disappear) just go to the zones map and all will be well. Welcome to the site by the way. Hope to see some of what you're working on eventually.
-Matt

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Themistokles

Thanks for the quick help!

By the way, it turned out I already had the RRP Fences installed, but have never realised that these tracks came along with it. ::) Well, well, thanks to you my city can now continue its progress!
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill